What's new

India dares China in Ladakh and at sea

Dont count on your US daddy too much ,they just called off the Phillipines and asked them to shut up.now their militray top dogs are talking eagerly with their Chinese counterparts.

They did that with Saddam too at one point. Lot of good that did to Saddam Hussein.

More or less all the military conflicts with Pakistan was started by them, we just protected our interest. And Sikkim?? We didn't occupy Sikkim, they willfully became part of the family, and they are not planning to move out!! And Nehru was confident about a diplomatic solution with China, he even rejected all reports of Chinese military buildup and kept relying on "Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai" (India China are brothers) rhetoric until 1962. India was a pacifist country before 1962.

Stop weaving lies,the whole world knows the trouble started by Nehur's "forward policy",and China was ready to make concessions to accept status quo,but India refused and kept encroaching Chinese territory.Your guys cornered China to take actions.

The Forward Policy

According to James Barnard Calvin of the U.S. Navy, in 1959, India started sending Indian troops and border patrols into disputed areas. This program created both skirmishes and deteriorating relations between India and China.[8] The aim of this policy was to create outposts behind advancing Chinese troops to interdict their supplies, forcing them north of the disputed line.There were eventually 60 such outposts, including 43 north of the McMahon Line, to which India claimed sovereignty.[8][13] China viewed this as further confirmation of Indian expansionist plans directed towards Tibet. According to the Indian official history, implementation of the Forward Policy was intended to provide evidence of Indian occupation in the previously unoccupied region through which Chinese troops had been patrolling. Kaul was confident, through contact with Indian Intelligence and CIA information, that China would not react with force.[17] Indeed, at first the PLA simply withdrew, but eventually Chinese forces began to counter-encircle the Indian positions which clearly encroached into the north of McMahon Line. This led to a tit-for-tat Indian reaction, with each force attempting to outmanoeuver the other. However, despite the escalating nature of the dispute, the two forces withheld from engaging each other directly.[2

Chinese attention was diverted for a time by the military activity of the Nationalists on Taiwan, but on 23 June the U.S. assured China that a Nationalist invasion would not be permitted.[31] China's heavy artillery facing Taiwan could then be moved to Tibet.[32] It took China six to eight months to gather the resources needed for the war, according to Anil Athale, author of the official Indian history.[32] The Chinese sent a large quantity of non-military supplies to Tibet through the Indian port of Calcutta.[32]

The Chinese communists-Maoists were the lap dogs of USA and the West in general till 1989 when the Americans dumped them over the pretext of Tienanmen Square massacre. They would have been the lap dogs of the USA had the US not dumped them. The Chinese Maoist lap dogs took the help of USA in showing eyes to the Soviets.

Democracy is not far from the horizon for China. Within a few years, all these Maoist lap dogs will be caged in labor camps as the Chinese Maoist lap dogs have done to the Chinese population till now and the paid internet locusts from China will be thrown into prison camps and tortured to hell. Why does not China have any territorial claims on Muslim countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan who consider the Chinese as infidels and spew venom o Chinese culture and civilization?????? these Chinese Maoist lap dogs are also the running dogs of terrorist Muslim countries like Pakistan by supporting the cause of Islamic land expansion into India through the way of Kashmir. Pakistanis train and support Uighur Muslim separatists but the Chinese Maoist running dogs are very silent on this and continue to support radical Muslim Pakistan. How can the whole world forget that it was the Chinese Maoist lap dogs who gave nuclear bomb technology to Pakistan and hence abetted Muslim cause. The Chinese Maoist lap dogs have dug their own grave by providing nuclear technology to Pakistan.

. Zhou Enlai offered to accept the McMahon Line in 1956, but only in the context of border negotiations as equals, because simply accepting the British boundary would leave the stigma of the unequal treaty and hurt Chinese pride. But Nehru maintained his 1950 statement that he would not accept negotiations if China brought the boundary dispute up, hoping that "China would accept the fait accompli.[24] In 1954, India renamed the disputed area the North East Frontier Agency.

That's a close call and I m so glad that Nehur refused.

The Chinese communists-Maoists were the lap dogs of USA and the West in general till 1989 when the Americans dumped them over the pretext of Tienanmen Square massacre. They would have been the lap dogs of the USA had the US not dumped them. The Chinese Maoist lap dogs took the help of USA in showing eyes to the Soviets.

I think Maoist is an Indian word,we dont have Maoists in China anymore,it show how ignorant you are,but Maoists are still prevalent in India.

india-maoists.jpg

india-cmas-marches-in-orissa1.jpg

Stop weaving lies,the whole world knows the trouble started by Nehur's "forward policy",and China was ready to make concessions to accept status quo,but India refused and kept encroaching Chinese territory.Your guys cornered China to take actions.

That's not entirely true. Nehru strongly believed in diplomatic negotiation. IA started creating those outposts in response to Chinese outposts. Aksai Chin was not a militarized zone then, and IA was not present there, they went there only when PLA started taking control of the area. The reason was clear; what is the point of diplomatic negotiation when the land is already occupied? But Nehru was not expecting a war, and he was wrong. Nehru is criticized for many of his wrong decisions, a major one is his thinking that if we are non-violent, then rest of the world will be non-violent towards us in this shark eats shark world, and completely ignoring, even denying the need of an effective army for India.

However, I was shocked after seeing that new video. Chinese and Indians are actually scuffling & pushing each other at the LAC, this is rather a dangerous situation and at any moment this may snowball into a bigger conflict.

Asean countries??? I do not think so. vn, ph maybe, others, I do not think so. So do not put the whole Asean countries as fake backers.

US,jpn,Asean countries PUSHING INDIA to counter balance CHINA..... if any ONE WRONG STEP:lol: by china will make catastrophe for china and india gaining FDI,Technology,Market:blah: (cold war2:yahoo:)

Asean countries??? I do not think so. vn, ph maybe, others, I do not think so. So do not put the whole Asean countries as fake backers.

Singapore bases some of its F-16s in Indian territory, one of my mates who used to be a National Serviceman in Singapore has been to India on joint training that never shows up in the media.

However, I was shocked after seeing that new video. Chinese and Indians are actually scuffling & pushing each other at the LAC, this is rather a dangerous situation and at any moment this may snowball into a bigger conflict.

Do you have a link?

So many Chinese in Singapre,for many Chinese people,Singapore feels just like China.Singapore is never a problem.

Sure I do,I posted many youtube posts before.

Yep, a lot of Singaporeans are Chinese in origin. However most of them don't even speak Chinese instead use a curious amalgamation of English and Singaporean lingo, Singlish.

Indians are also a very significant minority and if I am not wrong the Chief of Army Staff there is an Indian.

Yep, a lot of Singaporeans are Chinese in origin. However most of them don't even speak Chinese instead use a curious amalgamation of English and Singaporean lingo, Singlish.

Indians are also a very significant minority and if I am not wrong the Chief of Army Staff there is an Indian.

Just one correction; Almost all Singaporean Chinese can speak a Chinese language, either mandarin and/or a Chinese dialect. Do you actually know what is Singlish? If you can speak a Chinese language/dialect you can certainly understand Singlish. By the way; our Indian origin Army Chief of Staff, loyalty is towards Singapore not India.

By the way; our Indian origin Army Chief of Staff, loyalty is towards Singapore not India.

By the way wherever Indian are settled in other countries the Loyalty is towards that country and should be.

The video is very unclear and doesnt show when was it shot,I can't even make out which one is which one,they were having a party or shoving each other

I have many Singaporean friends,they all can speak Chinese Mandarin,we like the same movie stars ,singers,we watch same tv shows,to me they are just like Chinese,but some of them do tell me that they speak Fujian hua(a dialect spoken in Chinese Fujian province) at home.

Back
Top Bottom