What's new

India - Dalit cook sacked in Uttarakhand after upper caste students refuse to eat food prepared by her

You do know the hindus will kill you first don't you, whilst you spend your time to progress India socio politically 😂😂

Not all of them though. I have been living in India all my life. The hateful, irrational ones have crawled out of the wood work in the last few years especially and I know they are itching to lynch me like this man almost was in Delhi early 2020, but the procedures instituted 74 years ago are holding them back, though I don't know for how long.

Pretty sure many of these offended students would have happily eaten anything cooked by a white council garbage-truck driver. They would have even made him bhojan bappu

Last edited:
Pretty sure many of these offended students would have happily eaten anything cooked by a white council garbage truck driver. They would have even made him bhojan bappu

Is that White council garbage truck driver any more to be despised than this Dalit woman ? :) But I get your point.

Why do injuns post shit about their scum people on this site, I don't give a flying fck about any injun and their community.

But you would have no problems about Americans or Chinese or any other nationality posting about their internal and external problems, yes ? :)

if 3000 years of caste system were in india it may take 3000 years to change/ rid it off ...i m afraid

Pretty sure many of these offended students would have happily eaten anything cooked by a white council garbage truck driver. They would have even made him bhojan bappu
For Hindus, whites have the same status as Muslims called 'Mleccha' and that's worse than so called Dalits.

Forget a white Christian, there so many devout European Hindus but they still don't get entry into one of Hindus most sacred temple of Lord Jagannath in Puri, Odisha and only get to see the Lord with teary eyes on the day of Cart festival of Lord Jagannath.

For Hindus, whites have the same status as Muslims called 'Mleccha' and that's worse than so called Dalits.

Forget a white Christian, there so many devout European Hindus but they still don't get entry into one of Hindus most sacred temple of Lord Jagannath in Puri, Odisha and only get to see the Lord with teary eyes on the day of Cart festival of Lord Jagannath.

And you think that's a thing to be cherished. Inequality among humans is to be cherished ? Sad for you and sad for those teary eyed devout European Hindus. Such a thing also happened to India's president himself who and his wife ( the president happens to be a Dalit and a BJP man ) were harassed by the priests of that very temple in Puri. Sad.

Sorry @paritosh but I had to leave this comment. I won't quote Suriya here unless he replies to me.

You say as if that is a good thing

there so many devout European Hindus but they still don't get entry into one of Hindus most sacred temple
For every one of these devout White hindus there are thousands of Indians who will do anything to whiten their skin so they can join white supremacist groups like the Klu klux Klan

Is that White council garbage truck driver any more to be despised than this Dalit woman ? :) But I get your point.

But you would have no problems about Americans or Chinese or any other nationality posting about their internal and external problems, yes ? :)

Yes I don't hate the Americans and Chinese as a state and people, but I hate india

1640449447571.png

Hinduism is only religion in the world that discriminate followers with in and you have no way to escape because its related to blood lines.

Because india has murdered hundreds of thousands of my people at partition, because india through thought and deed, lives and breaths my nations destruction.

Because it dreams of hegemony in this region where we will be delegated to vassal status.

Because it dreams of dividing up our women as spoils of war.

Such a thing also happened to India's president himself who and his wife ( the president happens to be a Dalit and a BJP man ) were harassed by the priests of that very temple in Puri. Sad.

Sorry @paritosh but I had to leave this comment. I won't quote Suriya here unless he replies to me.
Stop BS canard that president kovind was harassed at the temple in any manner.

Because india has murdered hundreds of thousands of my people at partition, because india through thought and deed, lives and breaths my nations destruction.

Because it dreams of hegemony in this region where we will be delegated to vassal status.

Because it dreams of dividing up our women as spoils of war.
Why make an exception for the Indian friends you have? Clearly you are assuming that for all Indians.

Why make an exception for the Indian friends you have? Clearly you are assuming that for all Indians.

Because my friends are not like that, they are good people and I make exceptions for good people.

Back
Top Bottom