What's new

India coronavirus: Rapid testing paused over China kit issues

on top of that chinese have jacked up API prices by 40-50% at this time for need, India has still kept the prices of medicines low ... shame on chinese

After this, all ends someone is going to get payback from the world.

@waz @WebMaster @Horus @Slav Defence

Confirm this is a slandering and ill manner post based on mis information and generalization. Pls take action.

https://observers.france24.com/en/2...-dogs-snakes-rats-bats-wuhan-market-indonesia

lol

My rule, NO more than twice replying a "supicious online dalit" which may cause me bad luck, please don't reply me anymore, "Continue as a happy DN slave" :haha:
View attachment 626384

Entire Chinese population is technically CCP slave. Else, how was it possible for 1 man to kill 50-60 million Chinese by ordering them to make pig iron in their backyard ?

I heard Indians eat cow dung? Lol

Is cow dung any worse than bat or pangolin dung?

Steps of Chinese business model

1) Eat exotic animals
2) Create local epidemic
3) Import tons of high quality PPE and masks from other nations
4) Cry out when nations try to ban flights and also do massive coverup of extent of the epidemic
5) Convert epidemic to pandemic
6) Resell masks, PPE etc that you bought earlier at 2-3 times the price
7) Create cheap faulty test kits and export them to desperate nations
8) Enjoy the new profits
9) Wait for 10-15 years
10) Repeat from Step 1 onwards

Typical Chinese basher and tactics

-Chinese report timely of happening of new strain virus to WHO but twisted by haters to claim nothing is informed

-WHO do not recommend full flight ban as China has lock down whole hubei and Wuhan to contain the virus. Substantial measures are recommend by WHO of each countries to contain the virus

-WHO claim they are not worry about virus in China but rest of the world especially countries with weaker health care and management.

-after 2 months, many countries still not taking enough preventive measures which result in world epidemic.

-China , on WHO recommendation of declaration of world epidemic closes all border and flight to other countries which only follow WHO guideline

-China on Goodwill donate many kits and help but distort news and smearing on China continue despite most medical kit are needed from China.

-and as usual the same " blame other " mentality exhibit by those countries media despite it's the countries government mismanagement or failure to bring down own economy by refusing to social distance and lockdown.

Typical Chinese basher and tactics

-Chinese report timely of happening of new strain virus to WHO but twisted by haters to claim nothing is informed

-WHO do not recommend full flight ban as China has lock down whole hubei and Wuhan to contain the virus. Substantial measures are recommend by WHO of each countries to contain the virus

-WHO claim they are not worry about virus in China but rest of the world especially countries with weaker health care and management.

-after 2 months, many countries still not taking enough preventive measures which result in world epidemic.

-China , on WHO recommendation of declaration of world epidemic closes all border and flight to other countries which only follow WHO guideline

-China on Goodwill donate many kits and help but distort news and smearing on China continue despite most medical kit are needed from China.

-and as usual the same " blame other " mentality exhibit by those countries media despite it's the countries government mismanagement or failure to bring down own economy by refusing to social distance and lockdown.

Wrong. China made a huge fuss when countries tried to ban flights. China also influenced that piece of shit WHO spokesperson who was basically a Chinese puppet(Due to Eithopia's close relations with China), he played a huge role in suppressing the true extent of the disease.

How many tests were conducted by Rapid testing machines?

Lab tests after being confirmed positive retested with these Kits and many new ones. But after Eastern Euro countries ran the alarm bells again Lab tests are being conducted but still the ppl already cleared needed to be tracked again.

By next couple of weeks Indian own rapid kit production should suffice and might be exported to Saarc

also South korean n japanese kits will arrive soon.

The Chinese government, CCP and their disgusting „eating“ habits are a cancer to the world.

I wish Pakistani members would understand that China cannot be a friend for a country like Pakistan. Yeah, Chinatown is our friend and they don’t like Indians that much but can we please strive for a strong Pakistan rather than going full China?

Pakistan itself has the potential to become an economic power like Korea or Japan. But our corrupt system and tribal mentality doesn’t allow that.

There are many reports about s.korean rapid test kits showing zero % accuracy. Rapid test kits has been discouraged for use in primary viral detection .
Spain,czech,Philippines,Turkey all acknowledged they misused the rapid test kits,I've the feeling Indian medics are even more clueless about the use ,considering it's India we are talking about. Also,I'm not sure if India even procured chinese gov approved versions,in such case the quality would be universal.

There are many reports about s.korean rapid test kits showing zero % accuracy. Rapid test kits has been discouraged for use in primary viral detection .
Spain,czech,Philippines,Turkey all acknowledged they misused the rapid test kits,I've the feeling Indian medics are even more clueless about the use ,considering it's India we are talking about. Also,I'm not sure if India even procured chinese gov approved versions,in such case the quality would be universal.

pretty sure trained docs can take the sample and put the sample in solution and check after few hours if it’s negative or positive...

Lab tests after being confirmed positive retested with these Kits and many new ones. But after Eastern Euro countries ran the alarm bells again Lab tests are being conducted but still the ppl already cleared needed to be tracked again.

By next couple of weeks Indian own rapid kit production should suffice and might be exported to Saarc

also South korean n japanese kits will arrive soon.
So when the rapid testing was stopped? India conducted whooping 38000 tests in single day

So when the rapid testing was stopped? India conducted whooping 38000 tests in single day

its not stopped ... we have loads already shipped to far reaching districts ... they might b already used .. still in storage will be sent back...

might need to retest thousands by lab sent samples again, until better rapid kits r available from India n abroad.

Wrong. China made a huge fuss when countries tried to ban flights. China also influenced that piece of shit WHO spokesperson who was basically a Chinese puppet(Due to Eithopia's close relations with China), he played a huge role in suppressing the true extent of the disease.
You are emotional. When China make a big fuss, WHO have not declared world epidemic. It is not recommend to ban all flight to China. China is right to make an issue. Now China ban other flight is becos it is declared world epidemic and WHO recommend to ban flight around the globe.

China make correct decision and proven as we have control the epidemic. WHO stand with those who do right things. That can be claimed as China puppets? I guess Trump is a idiot and just becos siding with Trump will make u correct? Is it?

its not stopped ... we have loads already shipped to far reaching districts ... they might b already used .. still in storage will be sent back...

might need to retest thousands by lab sent samples again, until better rapid kits r available from India n abroad.
This kind of double face hypocrite who ask China for help but attack China on the other with misinformation.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...a-for-swift-ramp-up-of-protective-health-gear

I can bet most of this claim of faulty kit end up user didn't follow instructions and decide to use cheapshot to attack China.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1183936.shtml

LOL the W.H.O is just a running dog of the CCP.
You mean u are the running dog of Zion and US imperialism?

Back
Top Bottom