What's new

India corona:an encouraging and inspiring post on Facebook

I'm just having fun.

I was poking Jana to get some hardassed comment out of her about guys. lol
I know.. I think you are like all other guys nowadays who have had enough of the BS of females..

It's not about India Pakistan.. it's about respect.. they give respect, they will get respect..

You know how guys (even the older generation guys) who are friends talk to each other, abuse each other and the laugh it off.. If girls these days want to come into that circle, they will have to act like how the guys do..

I know.. I think you are like all other guys nowadays who have had enough of the BS of females..

It's not about India Pakistan.. it's about respect.. they give respect, they will get respect..

You know how guys (even the older generation guys) who are friends talk to each other, abuse each other and the laugh it off.. If girls these days want to come into that circle, they will have to act like how the guys do..

Again its a generational thing, no offense.

Guys my generation never want a chick in our circle.

Again its a generational thing, no offense.

Guys my generation never want a chick in our circle.
See.. this is the thing.. even if you don't want.. they try to break in.. and then cry when they get a bloody nose.

I like when girls blush. They turn pink.
It's not just this thread.. she was continuously making rude and sometimes vulgar comments in all the threads.. Initially I thought its a male member acting as a female.. but how she cried on this thread confirmed she is a typical woman.. who think they have a right to abuse men, but also its their right to get respect in return always.

I had a crush on her. When she was banned and was told that she was a shemale, I wrote a regret comment here how I thought she was a girl and I had a crush on her, my comment got deleted with reason 'Relax Hojata hai'
Shah ji tumhara dil bhi har aik pe aajata hai

Abb yeh na kehna amazon pe bhi aagaya

It's not just this thread.. she was continuously making rude and sometimes vulgar comments in all the threads.. Initially I thought its a male member acting as a female.. but how she cried on this thread confirmed she is a typical woman.. who think they have a right to abuse men, but also its their right to get respect in return always.
Yeah same. First I though it's an imposter pajeet. But her 'mah life mah rulezzz' type of attitude gave it away. The most cringe type of girls these days IMHO.

Who deleted all my comments here? @PakSword

Yeah same. First I though it's an imposter pajeet. But her 'mah life mah rulezzz' type of attitude gave it away. The most cringe type of girls these days IMHO.

Who deleted all my comments here? @PakSword
I don't know.. even one of my comments has been deleted.

Maybe Indians are reporting the posts.. I don't remember I made any vulgar post on this thread.. but anyway.. She is banned that's the thing that matter now..

She is banned

I hope not forever.

She will return calmer.

I had a crush on her. When she was banned and was told that she was a shemale, I wrote a regret comment here how I thought she was a girl and I had a crush on her, my comment got deleted with reason 'Relax Hojata hai'

TBH all I understand from your post is that you had a crush on her. Can you re-post in more simpler language ?? :)

TBH all I understand from your post is that you had a crush on her. Can you re-post in more simpler language ?? :)
When she was banned, I felt sad but someone here told me she was a shemale so I wrote like I was scammed some kind of. My comment got deleted my a mod and reason for the deletion was goven 'Relax Hojata hai'

I live near the main institution handling this in Delhi.
Testing is being done for two kinds of people. Close contacts of the ones who have tested positive, and people with symptoms suggestive of the disease.
We have also locked down a few colonies which were emerging as new centres of infection.

The coming few weeks will give us a better picture of the final extent of the spread. But since these numbers are currently small, the healthcare system can easily cope with it. So mortality rate would continue to be low for a while.
Very few people are venturing out, so an exponential increase in cases seems unlikely.

She's removed it now.

I know her on FB. She's a sweet girl.
Sweetness doesn’t matter.

The most toxic people are those who remain sweet with you while they play their cards.

@Amazon should know this that first of all this is a forum, A forum to discuss things, Not some battleground.

If she has such hate for us, tell he to send her dad or brother or whosoever on LOC and face our men if the bravery is real, Why not come at LOC with your army and finish it once and for all ?

*Chickens out*

The point is, Like you and some others who have been acting civilized and mature, You represent your civilized family background while most don’t. If they want to come to forums, speak good, act good, After all, Forum is all about communication.

Thanks to Mod whoever banned her, Let it be an example.

I live near the main institution handling this in Delhi.
Testing is being done for two kinds of people. Close contacts of the ones who have tested positive, and people with symptoms suggestive of the disease.
We have also locked down a few colonies which were emerging as new centres of infection.

The coming few weeks will give us a better picture of the final extent of the spread. But since these numbers are currently small, the healthcare system can easily cope with it. So mortality rate would continue to be low for a while.
Very few people are venturing out, so an exponential increase in cases seems unlikely.

Same here in Poona.

Careful sealing. Contact tracing.

No vegetable or kirana shops open today.

When she was banned, I felt sad but someone here told me she was a shemale so I wrote like I was scammed some kind of. My comment got deleted my a mod and reason for the deletion was goven 'Relax Hojata hai'

That someone was wrong and you were not scammed.

I hope she is not reading this and feeling that we are gossiping about her. :D

Sweetness doesn’t matter.

The most toxic people are those who remain sweet with you while they play their cards.

Well, me and her are politically somewhat opposite but we remain friends.

If they want to come to forums, speak good, act good, After all, Forum is all about communication.

Agreed.

Thanks to Mod whoever banned her, Let it be an example.

Well, I hope it is not permaban and she comes back calmer.

Last edited:
*INDIA IS SURPRISING THE WORLD !*

A member of an NRI group, sent his thoughts
Pasted below

I have been tracking various social media groups and Internet forums which have millions of users from us over the world. As expected, the only topic of discussion everywhere these days is: Corona.

While most of the discussions are mostly about precautions and updates, a significant number of users have now started noticing the maturity with which India is handling this issue. What was till recently considered a third world nation, is now quickly gaining respect & recognition at the world stage.

Following are a few examples which illustrate how India is impressing the foreigners:

1) Firstly, and most importantly, many are impressed with Indian Govt's quick measures & proactive initiatives even at such initial stages. The reason for this appreciation is that in all other countries, despite the rapid rise in cases, their respective govts had been ignoring the issue, and some were even taking it casually. Whereas India is one of the very few nations where Govt has jumped into action to tackle at root level itself. This has impressed many foreigners, especially Americans.

2) The strong measures like strict lockdown & police bandobast in India is being appreciated by Europeans. The reason here is that Europe is usually a highly democratic continent where emphasis is more on giving flexibility to people. So, they find it a bit strange when they see news visuals of Indian police forcefully chasing out violators from the streets during the curfew. In fact, Italians have been highly impressed with scenes where Indian policemen have lathi charged violators, because the Italians know the severity of this issue, and hence they feel such ruthless strictness by Indian police is fully justified, and is in the best interest of larger public.

3) Many, especially Americans, are impressed with the calmness of Indians, who are not resorting to crazy hoarding of essentials despite a nationwide lockdown. For example, even now, most of the American stores are almost empty, and Americans are fighting against each other in stores over these issues & are on a Gun buying spree !. However, in India, everything seems to be running smoothly without any hoarding or shortages.

4) Almost everyone are impressed with the innovative methods used by Indians to follow social distancing. For example, the circles & boxes drawn using rangoli powder to ensure decent distance between people in queues at groceries, ATMs etc, have really impressed Europeans & Americans.

5) The world is clearly noticing how Indians are utilising their skills of jugaad to solve these tough problems. For instance, PM Modi's idea of turning train coaches into ICU wards , creating 10,000 bed mobile hospital and sending them to all parts of India over railway, has taken many by surprise, because it is so simple yet practical.

6) Low cost kits from Mylab, Low cost ventilators developed by Mahindra company's mechanical engineers. All these show Indian engineers are also rising to the occasion to help the health sector, with these innovative & affordable solutions. Everyone from across the world have been highly appreciative of these, and are now encouraging their own engineers to follow suit. Many startup’s have sprung up to invent low cost solutions

7) Public participation in India is something which has taken everyone by surprise. Probably because the usual perception about India in the west is that Indians are illiterate, careless, selfish, lazy etc. So, when they find Indians heeding to the leader's call for participation through different means like Janata curfew, cheering for health workers etc, so enthusiastically, it gives an impression that Indians really care for their nation, are serious about fighting this issue, etc.

8) Last, but not the least. Finally, India is emerging as a new powerhouse, thanks to a strong & trustworthy leadership. The clarity and focus with which Indian PM is tackling this issue seriously, has already started receiving accolades from all over. During this global crisis, when China is acting like a cheat, Europe is down to its knees, and America is running like a headless chicken, the words from Indian PM, in all the recent summits have been heartwarming and inspiring confidence. In some ways, PM Modi is now taking the role of a global leader, filling the vacuum, taking charge & guiding the world, just like how leaders like Abraham Lincoln had long ago filled leadership vacuum and inspired the world. This is something which rest of the world is also beginning to notice, and acknowledging the same.

INDIA SURE IS SURPRISING THE WORLD !!

P.S. Proud of my countrymen.

Proud of my Prime Minister Shri Narendra Damodar Modi ji for his quiet strong and decisive leadership.

His calm is infectious.

Like in any war, a leader coming before his people regularly and talking to them as an elder has done wonders for the morale of millions of scared and worried Indians.

Modi hai to mumkin hai.

Modi ji aage badho. Hum aapke saath hain.

Jai Hind.
Dont agree with him on a lot of Pograms- But I have to tip my hat on how he has handled this epedemic- Kudos to his team and to the mostly Majority of Indians who are following the GOI protocols.

Back
Top Bottom