What's new

India close to buying Japan-made military aircraft in $1.65 billion deal

But thse are only given on a condition that they are for humanitarian aid!!!

Covert operations and proxy wars are never disclosed. Japan understands this obviously. If I go for a deal, I will do a formal informal deal with their leaders which are not on paper.

Who cares about them.
India needs to develop fast and Japan is helping India. That is all that matters.

What is difference between Japan help and western helps? and you think India will get better tech and better deal with Japan? :lol:

In Chinese high school history text book, Japan's invasion plan during WW2 included India. Japan is prohibited from exporting weapons of any kind. This is a civilian deal, not a military deal.

Last edited:
What is difference between Japan help and western helps? and you think India will get better tech and better deal with Japan? :lol:
You are embarrassing your countrymen here.

We need different countries to finance us for our massive infrastructure projects. Japan is whole-heartedly doing so.

@wanglaokan

Dude quit crying you idiot. Your posts are really pathetic. "OHhh...don't buy from grandson of nazi abe.." **** man, Japs were no Nazis, do not insult Nazi Germany.

India can buy from any country that's willing to sell to them. Just like China can make any weapons they choose to make.

Quit crying and go take your pills.

@wanglaokan

Dude quit crying you idiot. Your posts are really pathetic. "OHhh...don't buy from grandson of nazi abe.." **** man, Japs were no Nazis, do not insult Nazi Germany.

India can buy from any country that's willing to sell to them. Just like China can make any weapons they choose to make.

Quit crying and go take your pills.
Post reported, don't resort to personal insult.

In Chinese high school history text book, Japan's invasion plan during WW2 included India. Japan is prohibited from exporting weapons of any kind. This is a civilian deal, not a military deal.
Indians never know what the heck Japanese is cause they live in denail.

India is the only east Asia country didn't suffer Japanese atrocity in world war two, we Chinese suffered the most and you guys got away with it.

You are wrong. We suffered some atrocity. Some of our people died in the hands of Japanese.

What we need is just a start up to bridge the long Gap. Our scientist and technician will make it world class when they get a grip over technology.

You are embarrassing your countrymen here.

We need different countries to finance us for our massive infrastructure projects. Japan is whole-heartedly doing so.

Oh lol , I though you talk about military and weapon. so for your massive infrastructure projects, are you guys plan to import Japanese labors to do the jobs too?

Oh lol , I though you talk about military and weapon. so for your massive infrastructure projects, are you guys plan to import Japanese labors to do the jobs too?
Hey piss of the dragon we are buying those aircraft's mainly for search and rescue,why are your countrymen getting so worked up.

Is that what they taught you in your school textbook.
Well, you need to study a bit more. Here's a start:

"India openly supported the movement against King (Chogyal) Palden Thondup Namgyal. The then ADC to the King, Captain Sonam Yongda, claimed that soldiers of Indian Army in civil dress used to take part in the protests. Some of the protesters were brought from Darjeeling and the surrounding areas. The number of Sikkimese who took part in the protest was quite small. But that was enough.

Lhendup’s protest movement depended mainly on Indian financial assistance. The money was made available through Intelligence Bureau (IB). “The people from IB used to visit me twice or thrice a year. An IB agent, Tejpal Sen, used to handover money to me personally”, Dorji had told me in a recorded interview.

In fact, the main actor behind the ‘Mission Sikkim’ was India’s external intelligence agency, RAW (Research and Analysis Wing)"
The Pain of Losing a Nation. Story of Lhendup Dorji and Sikkim | United We Blog! for a Democratic Nepal

India’s “Chief Executive” in Gangtok wrote: “Sikkim’s merger was necessary for Indian national interest. And we worked to that end. Maybe if the Chogyal had been smarter, and played his cards better, it wouldn’t have turned out the way it did.”
India’s illegal occupation of independent Sikkim has to be reversed | Proud to be a Sikkimese

Sikkim's unification in India was voluntary unlike the occupation of Tibet. . Some foreign paid agents voicing some dissent does not make it a voice of people.

Last edited:
Is that what they taught you in your school textbook.
Well, you need to study a bit more. Here's a start:

"India openly supported the movement against King (Chogyal) Palden Thondup Namgyal. The then ADC to the King, Captain Sonam Yongda, claimed that soldiers of Indian Army in civil dress used to take part in the protests. Some of the protesters were brought from Darjeeling and the surrounding areas. The number of Sikkimese who took part in the protest was quite small. But that was enough.

Lhendup’s protest movement depended mainly on Indian financial assistance. The money was made available through Intelligence Bureau (IB). “The people from IB used to visit me twice or thrice a year. An IB agent, Tejpal Sen, used to handover money to me personally”, Dorji had told me in a recorded interview.

In fact, the main actor behind the ‘Mission Sikkim’ was India’s external intelligence agency, RAW (Research and Analysis Wing)"
The Pain of Losing a Nation. Story of Lhendup Dorji and Sikkim | United We Blog! for a Democratic Nepal

India’s “Chief Executive” in Gangtok wrote: “Sikkim’s merger was necessary for Indian national interest. And we worked to that end. Maybe if the Chogyal had been smarter, and played his cards better, it wouldn’t have turned out the way it did.”
India’s illegal occupation of independent Sikkim has to be reversed | Proud to be a Sikkimese

Yeah, far worse than Chinese occupation of Tibet, right?:china:

Back
Top Bottom