What's new

India clashes with Pakistan at UN

^^ Troll post reported!

And yeah Kashmir is our's and will remain our's! period!

India ceded over 35 % to Pakistan, a lot of area to China.

India will cede more - bas dekhtay jao.

India came into he picture only after Pakistan occupied 1/3 of Kashmir. So 2/3rds Kashmir was pakistan's gift to India. Or the price of Mr.Jinnah's shenanigans .

Nahin bhai hummm tou rahiii fossil naaa ? :disagree:.

Aur tum eik Pakistani ki behan ho kar aisseee cheezeeein post kartii ho ! Eik daffaaa apnei choootei bhai *me* ko gollli kiyun nahin maaar deitiii yeh roooz roooz tarpaanei ke bajai ? :cry:

ajtr is pakistani? I just saw her flag....ye kya masla hai.....

We dont have to put our military in Kashmir... Kashmir will come to Pakistan itself.. Kashmiris are sick and tired of Indians

We'll come to ourselves, through the usage of self-determination.

^^ Troll post reported!

And yeah Kashmir is our's and will remain our's! period!

If something is yours, and you take pride in it, do you not love it? And if you love an entity, a person, a people, do you not extend compassion to them, and respect?

If something is yours, and you take pride in it, do you not love it? And if you love an entity, a person, a people, do you not extend compassion to them, and respect?

look like some one returned with Back Up User ID :lol:

Nahin bhai hummm tou rahiii fossil naaa ? :disagree:.

Aur tum eik Pakistani ki behan ho kar aisseee cheezeeein post kartii ho ! Eik daffaaa apnei choootei bhai *me* ko gollli kiyun nahin maaar deitiii yeh roooz roooz tarpaanei ke bajai ? :cry:
uska bhi ilaaj hai mere pass..................

loc-ind.gif

Maoist-Flag-.jpg

:)...........................................:tup:

Me = Pakistani !

She = My Sister (Behan) !

Hence 'Pakistani ki behan' ! Aisaaa kiyaa tehraa boool diyaa mein ne ke samajh nahin aaayeee ? :undecided:

Yes yes i got that you calling her a behen. I meant I just noticed her country flag after all these days and its a Pakistani flag. That's all the confusion. Nothing to do with your statement.

uska bhi ilaaj hai mere pass..................

loc-ind.gif

Maoist-Flag-.jpg

:)...........................................:tup:

Ache bhai behen ki jodi hai....ek laal jhanda....doosra hara jhanda!

I wonder when the Pakistanis will start questioning what 65 years of crying ourselves hoarse for Kashmir & Kashmiris done for us ? Especially if even after so many years & so much history between us there is still a question outstanding of what the Kashmiris would choose ! And by us I mean 'Us - the common Pakistanis' who never forgot you guys no matter how foOked up our own lives were & are.

P.S I pray that my Indian friends will not comment on this remark lest this turns into a troll fest ! As always I respect your converse opinion.

Ache bhai behen ki jodi hai....ek laal jhanda....doosra hara jhanda!
Traffic light ki tarah hain janab hum dono.but kaam ek jaisa karte hai ie trafficc ko orderly organised fashion main rakhna. color different hua to kya.abhi to orange bhi jod diya jayega kuch months main.............:)

P.S I pray that my Indian friends will not comment on this remark lest this turns into a troll fest ! As always I respect your converse opinion.
You should shoot me before you commit suicide or ask anyone else to shoot. Its better to be killed by a friend :D

Back
Top Bottom