What's new

India: Charged with anti-terror law, Muslim pregnant woman sent to jail

I condemn the demons inside India but why condemn the entire country when it is not 100 percent right-wing ? There are Centrists and Leftists here too.

Chal bhai tu jo thik samjhay, lekin bolna mangta hai. When foreigners spread misinformation about your country, it is important to straighten that first. I consider it a very serious crime of BJP IT cell to talk garbage about other country's women. But the blame is then transferred to all Indian males.

What is your opinion about India ?

We are a communal state... reservation and Muslim appeasement biggest threat... any other specific question...

strongly believe in swift implementation of:
1. Uniform Civil Code
2. No voting right, No Government job and benefit for anyone having more than two children
3. No reservation in selection of teachers
4. No reservation for next generation in same category i.e., if availed by parents in group C, child can only get reservation in Group B & A... PREFERENCE to be implemented on financial basis in future...

So many Sanghinis. A majority are ugly, but the first one holding the sword in the foreground: she's cute. It also looks like she's a bit disinterested, and has really been forced into this stupid parade.

She can be completely un-brainwashed. I volunteer to do the tutoring. Dibs on her before any of you other sleazebags show interest. :smitten:

Check out r/Sanghibabes. When the people there aren't posting Westerners or random celebs wearing the token ritual shit, you get to see all sorts of apes you'd think were the missing link.

But you sir, with your unbound enthusiasm tried to make him look like a fool and you painted the image of every Indian here the same

He's not wrong in that assessment.

Check out r/Sanghibabes. When the people there aren't posting Westerners or random celebs wearing the token ritual shit, you get to see all sorts of apes you'd think were the missing link.

He's not wrong in that assessment.

Stay out of this thread, Mr. Hafiz Saeed. It is my mulk's internal matter. :what:

Raat gayi, baat gayi. Bhakto ko akal nahi ayi lekin.

As an Islamist, my duty is to defend Indian sickularists wherever I see them.

We are natural allies but you need to keep a certain distance from us, otherwise it is too much problem.:yahoo:

@Soumitra
What are your thoughts on Ghazwa-e-Hind? I think it's a rather cool concept. Our allies include Hafiz Saeed. :police:

We are natural allies but you need to keep a certain distance from us, otherwise it is too much problem.:yahoo:

@Soumitra
What are your thoughts on Ghazwa-e-Hind? I think it's a rather cool concept. Our allies include Hafiz Saeed. :police:
There is no tax on dreaming. They tried 4 times and lost half their country.

Obviously an anti-national like you will admire a terrorist like Hafiz Saeed. These Pakistanis throw you a little bone and you lap up their propaganda. Khaate yahaan ki ho aur gaate wahaan ke ho.

Personally I will be vary of any Indian who is friendly with Pakistani even in an online forum.

Obviously an anti-national like you.....Khaate yahaan ki ho aur gaate wahaan ke ho.

Don't say stuff like that to me. It gives me an incredible HARD-ON and PLEASURE to be called those names by the Sanghis.

Hafiz Saeed is also an insaan, why hate him? He can be quite a useful ally even for us Indians. It's important to maintain DIALOGUE. That's what I am doing. "Desh ki sewa kar raha hoo apny tareekay say." :cheesy:

Your baap Narendra Modi is now extending olive branch to Dr. Zakir Naik. We should likewise become friends with Mr. Hafiz Saeed, and bring back Dawood Ibrahim to India as well.

IMG_20200609_004659.jpg

@Shantanu_Left @jamahir

Back
Top Bottom