What's new

India CCS clears 11000 crore project for 6 new indengious netra 2 AWACS

The Maverick

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
'Eyes in sky': Centre clears project worth Rs 10,990 crore to build 6 'early-warning' aircraft | India News - Times of India (indiatimes.com)

India doubling its AWACS fleet

11000 crore Is about $ 1.5 billion dollars

This follows the $3 billion clearance to buy 56 C295 transports planes earlier this week
1631308495739.png

'Eyes in sky': Centre clears project worth Rs 10,990 crore to build 6 'early-warning' aircraft | India News - Times of India (indiatimes.com)

India doubling its AWACS fleet

11000 crore Is about $ 1.5 billion dollars

This follows the $3 billion clearance to buy 56 C295 transports planes earlier this week
View attachment 776968
When I was 16 my first paycheck was around $250 but I asked my desi employer to give it to me in single 1 dollar bills.

He was very surprised by this. I told him I just wanted to see more bills to feel the satisfaction.

Again another 'game changer'; so many there that we are confused, how to prioritize with which 'game changer' to deal first.

Good good, thanks to the west and Israel for everything

I wouldn't worry about it....If they say four years they mean 6-8... I am still waiting for the follow up order that was supposed to happen for the Phalcon system 15 years ago. By the time this project comes to fruition the PAF will have been operating SAABs for close to 20 years and ZDK 03 for 15.

"Under the project, the first flight trial of the AEW&C aircraft is now expected to take place in four years, with the entire project being completed in seven years. "

I wouldn't worry about it....If they say four years they mean 6-8... I am still waiting for the follow up order that was supposed to happen for the Phalcon system 15 years ago. By the time this project comes to fruition the PAF will have been operating SAABs for close to 20 years and ZDK 03 for 15.

"Under the project, the first flight trial of the AEW&C aircraft is now expected to take place in four years, with the entire project being completed in seven years. "
this means this project will be finished in late 2020, than i will assume PAF will be operating customized version of global eye and KJ500

India has a stated requirement for 12 AWACS. I think the real need is for 15 or so. Even if these new AWACS come at the expected time, the numbers will still not be adequate.

Good job on repurposing Air India aircrafts for this purpose. It will help the beleaguered carrier while not hurting the tax payer.

The purpose of the thread
this is s,military forum re pakistan
India is a existential threat to pakistan so you people say
the awacs is a,military tool.as is the c295 transport fleet or the s400 which arrives in 2 months or the Rafale that has come or in deed the new carrier vikrant doing sea trials
These,tools are relevant
it is to inform.the I'll.informed
The world is moving on don't fall behind

The purpose of the thread
this is s,military forum re pakistan
India is a existential threat to pakistan so you people say
the awacs is a,military tool.as is the c295 transport fleet or the s400 which arrives in 2 months or the Rafale that has come or in deed the new carrier vikrant doing sea trials
These,tools are relevant
it is to inform.the I'll.informed
The world is moving on don't fall behind
Yes Don't stop its your Sub forum, but not exaggerated more, We know what is India's INDEGENOUS MEANS, and you're pretending to be superpower, WORLD SECOND BIGGEST ARM IMPORTING COUNTRY AND WORLD BIGGEST AID RECIPENT COUNTRY FRO WEST SAYIN THIS AND THAT LOL

Yes Don't stop its your Sub forum, but not exaggerated more, We know what is India's INDEGENOUS MEANS, and you're pretending to be superpower, WORLD SECOND BIGGEST ARM IMPORTING COUNTRY AND WORLD BIGGEST AID RECIPENT COUNTRY FRO WEST SAYIN THIS AND THAT LOL

We are not pretending any thing
yes we are the world's poorest nation
with a whopping 650 billion dollar forex,
and 65 billion dollar defense budget

Back
Top Bottom