What's new

INDIA CAN GO TO WAR WITH CHINA saysVice Chief of Army General Philip

I have read the article and he didn't say this. Crappy reporting again.

Indian army messes should serve food with more fiber to their generals, sever constipation causes skin tearing down there and hallucinations up there, one is painful for the individual and other cause of embarrassment for the nation

Indian army messes should serve food with more fiber to their generals, sever constipation causes skin tearing down there and hallucinations up there, one is painful for the individual and other cause of embarrassment for the nation
lol , look who is saying ? one muslims =10 hindus and from last 60 + years dreaming about getting kashmir , Siachen and latest kargil , love the PA who deserted and lost and yet claim victory to its foolish people.

Didn't you know why poke your Daddy eyes , in South China Sea , when China huffing and puffing warn India ? ... India stays their.... Check drilling post of India in South China sea.

Indian Armed Forces
Active
Reserve
Indian Army 1,129,900 990,9600 = 1.1 Trillion
Indian Navy 5,835,055,000 = 5.8 Billion
Indian Air Force 127,200,140,000 = 127.2 Billion
Indian Coast Guard 10,000

13,254,501,155,000 =
13 Trillion
Paramilitary Forces[4]

Active
Reserve
Paramilitary forces of India 1,300,586 987,821 = 1.3 Trillion

@kakathiya What are you smoking / drinking?

@waz @Oscar Can we please ban this lunatic? His madness is out of control!!
mister this data is from wikipedia, you can google it:dance3:

And you think USA, Japan, Afghanistan, Iran, Vietnam, Australia, UK, EU will play marbles?

These countries will kill Pakistan and decrease China to an international shame.

Everybody knows West is looking for a reason to get over China and they have balls larger than China to do so when the chance is available.

Illogical comments shudnt be forte of professionals like u.

dnt worry about pakistan we will glad to die after sending endians to hell :)

India can go to war with China,saysVice Chief of Army General Philip
Last Updated : 10 May 2015 11:22:52 AM IST
More
indiachianwar__320098032.jpg

Ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's visit to China,Vice Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant GeneralPhilip Camposegave a shocking statement that there is a likelihood of war between China and India .

While inaugurating a seminar, 'Make in India Made Easy:Opportunities and Challenges in Defence Sector', at the Army
Institute of Management Technology, Lt General Campose said "Economically and militarily, India and China are moving to the world's most influential nations and there is much likelihood of both countries to enter into a war in this decade."

Philip emphasised the need for a synergised approach by all stakeholders to ensure success of the 'Make In India' initiative in the defence sector and said India's 60 per cent defence procurement requirements are met by imports.

Moreover the effect of China's influence in Asia can be judged along their shared 4,057-km border, most notably over Arunachal Pradesh (which Beijing asserts is part of Tibet and therefore of China), and over the Aksai Chin region at the western end of the Tibetan Plateau

Lt General Campose said " India is facing threat from China and the terror groups like Islamic State, Talibans and Al Qaeda from neighbouring country Pakistan ."

Well I personally don't want to see the 2 nuclear states fight and if they do USA would be the victor.
Indo-Pak war of 71 brought Bangladesh on world map Indo-Sino war could change the world map as well and I am not talking about Akhand Bharat.

dnt worry about pakistan we will glad to die after sending endians to hell :)
You can die now. Still u will get rid of Indians. How?

Coz u are muslim and will go to heaven. We are non muslims and wont get jannat. So to get rid of Hindus, u can die now itself. Sounds Logical? :coffee:

If push come to shove, we will let AP go but will hit you that hard that you will cease to exist.

And its not even a prediction, let me tell you.
i didnt know that you could predict the future swami sahab.

lol Dumb are you , who believe in Adam and Eve.... then also you believe on Flat earth ... some with scientific proof.... dumbo.... we talking about Sci , and not madrassa education. If you have learned some Sci , then you could have made some bike engines also.

The picture you quoted of Khmer is now known as Patton Nager , where India destroyed So called Superior PAK un-destrtrable Patton Tanks , The town knows as Patton Nagar also. More then 90 Patton Tank destroyed. Also known as
Battle of Asal Uttar, Tanks destroyed by 106mm guns.

This i what you left when Indian Army destroyed and attacked to recapture it.. I told you, PAK is the aggressor.
PattonNagar03.jpg

However in Chaninda , India not able to make Gains as India tanks were of vastly inferior to Superior Patton Tanks, everyone knows .

In the eng was WAR INDIA has 3X land captured and reach Lahore. while PAk manage to get border town.

1967, we need not need any help, you were already sacred after a defeat of 1965, in 1967 we gave bloody nose to china again.

lol , we know that more then 1500 years before that Earth rotate around SUN, you believe in Adam and Eves but Science believe in Human evolution . look like your don't have anything to prove about adam and eve other then narrating a written fancy story long back.
First of all i do not respect anyone who starts his argument with lol.

Secondly one tank battle victory doesn't prove anything. You yourself accept that we obliterated your attacks in chawinda and you werent able to make significant gains but you fail to mention the fact the we did. And if you claim to know so much you should also know that Lahore is a border city and that you guy still only managed to penetrate its outskirts only which is a big shame for a supa power such as yourself. Land captured in a war is irrelevant when you have to return it and a wars success is not determined by it, The Germans had major land gains in world war 2 but in the end lost just like you would have if the war continued. When the serving PM of a country in a state of war says that our help would have mattered then your point is insignificant in comparison. And you couldnt do anything to china in 67, they only retreated because they had served their purpose i.e show of force.

Thirdly I never said that the earth didnt orbit around the sun before 1500 years ago, i said muslims knew it did through the Quran more than a thousand years before its conformation by science. Yes i believe in Adam and Eve and alot of scientists do aswell. Science has been wrong many times in the past but has corrected it self, the earth was believed to be flat by the same scientists who now say that it is circular. All the proof i need is in the quran what proof does science have other than a few fossils with Similar DNA and a humanoid structure who they claim to be our forefathers, They could just as easily be humanoid apes. Muslims believe in evolution but just not that humans evolved from apes if that was the case we would have also evolved into something else by now as well. All science can give is theories and alot of them its your choice you put you faith in which one.

i didnt know that you could predict the future swami sahab.

First of all i do not respect anyone who starts his argument with lol.

Secondly one tank battle victory doesn't prove anything. You yourself accept that we obliterated your attacks in chawinda and you werent able to make significant gains but you fail to mention the fact the we did. And if you claim to know so much you should also know that Lahore is a border city and that you guy still only managed to penetrate its outskirts only which is a big shame for a supa power such as yourself. Land captured in a war is irrelevant when you have to return it and a wars success is not determined by it, The Germans had major land gains in world war 2 but in the end lost just like you would have if the war continued. When the serving PM of a country in a state of war says that our help would have mattered then your point is insignificant in comparison. And you couldnt do anything to china in 67, they only retreated because they had served their purpose i.e show of force.

BTW if you don't know about war then don't come with incomplete knowledge , in 1965 , PAK launched the war to captured Kashmir and india launched attacked on western front to to save kashmir.

End result , you failed to get any Kashmir part, instead you are forced to save your won country land, who won the WAR India or PAK?

I
n 67, China again try to capture land, Resuled heavy losses and they gone back, who won the WAR china or India?

IN Kargil , PAK capture Hill to take Siachin , and did PAK get Siachin ? Hell no, who won the WAR? India or PAK?

War is fought with objective, if objective is not achieved , then war is lost.

Thirdly I never said that the earth didnt orbit around the sun before 1500 years ago, i said muslims knew it did through the Quran more than a thousand years before its conformation by science. Yes i believe in Adam and Eve and alot of scientists do aswell. Science has been wrong many times in the past but has corrected it self, the earth was believed to be flat by the same scientists who now say that it is circular. All the proof i need is in the quran what proof does science have other than a few fossils with Similar DNA and a humanoid structure who they claim to be our forefathers, They could just as easily be humanoid apes. Muslims believe in evolution but just not that humans evolved from apes if that was the case we would have also evolved into something else by now as well. All science can give is theories and alot of them its your choice you put you faith in which one.

BTW when did Quran Witten ? which Century ? BTW you have know many religions have already written this , long long times even before muslims came to exist?

BTW if you don't know about war then don't come with incomplete knowledge , in 1965 , PAK launched the war to captured Kashmir and india launched attacked on western front to to save kashmir.

End result , you failed to get any Kashmir part, instead you are forced to save your won country land, who won the WAR India or PAK?

I
n 67, China again try to capture land, Resuled heavy losses and they gone back, who won the WAR china or India?

IN Kargil , PAK capture Hill to take Siachin , and did PAK get Siachin ? Hell no, who won the WAR? India or PAK?

War is fought with objective, if objective is not achieved , then war is lost.

BTW when did Quran Witten ? which Century ? BTW you have know many religions have already written this , long long times even before muslims came to exist?
I think you may need glasses because i never said you started the war you just expanded it to the rest of the border aswell. Yes our offensive failed but so did your yours. A war victor can never be decided until it is over and ours was stopped, there is a reason that india accepted the UN's resolution as well. In 1967 when the Chinese forces came they took some land but were stopped before they could take it all and they retreated as a result but they werent forced out it was a decision.Kargil was not supported by any other arm of the military and not even fully by the army so of course you would win and you fail to mention that we did take that "hill" and retreated because of lack of support from other arms and the army it self. Objectives change during the course of every war and are not fixed.

The Quran was revealed in 609 CE. As to my knowledge non have but can you tell me who has?

Last edited:
I think you may need glasses because i never said you started the war you just expanded it to the rest of the border aswell. Yes our offensive failed but so did your yours. A war victor can never be decided until it is over and ours was stopped, there is a reason that india accepted the UN's resolution as well. In 1967 when the Chinese forces came they took some land but were stopped before they could take it all and they retreated as a result but they werent forced out it was a decision.Kargil was not supported by any other arm of the military and not even fully by the army so of course you would win and you fail to mention that we did take that "hill" and retreated because of lack of support from other arms and the army it self. Objectives change during the course of every war and are not fixed.

The Quran was revealed in 609 CE. As to my knowledge non have but can you tell me who has?

First let me Clear you MYTH , you have spread with and fed and not understanding the ENGLISH at all or don't want to.

IN 1964 :- PAK launched the attack on J&K to take kashmir ( Understand ? )
India lunched western attack to save Kashmir ( Understand ? )

In the end , India manage to save the Kashmir, ( India war objective achieved) ( PAK war objective to take Kashmir , Failed, so PAK loose the war)

IN 1967, Chinese force came to take Sikkim which was not India State in 1967, Indian forces came after 10 days and killed Chinese , and they ran away , after Sikkim become Indian state.

Chinese objective to take Sikkim in Tibet ( NOT happened)
Indian objective to free Sikkim ( happened)

who won the WAR? India
Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kargil ( PA objective to take Siachen ) ( Read PA MUSH books ), end result defected , thrown out Hill by Hill .
You take the Indian position in winter because it was unmanned. and you have full support of ARMY . PAF refused to Fly because NO enough Spare parts of F-16 due to sanction, and it don't have PAF to petrol.

I hope you do not have Difficulty in understanding English, Main Objected for which War is fought is remain the same and never change. only strategy change to win that objective.

Check Mayan Civilisation , they already calculated the Moon distance and in Hindu;s book already have Moon and Sun distance calculation and it was 1000's year back.

Back
Top Bottom