What's new

India calls off Sushma Swaraj’s meeting with Pakistan’s foreign minister in New York

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Regarding the humanitarian situation in Indian occupied Kashmir India is in quite a mess. With the recent UN report on Kashmir going against India the issue is highlighted highly in international community placing the spotlight on India regarding Kashmir.

In my understanding India chose the timing carefully so that PTI being a new govt is looking for some political victories and talks with India is one of those victories. India is deliberately giving this victory to PTI so that PTI's govt don't highlight the issue under diplomatic strategy as India was moving into talks. As India has given no agenda of talks so far.

In my understanding PTI govt should highlight the Kashmir issue at it's full extent in U.N. General Assembly meeting. They shouldn't fall for an Indian deception.

Please keep the discussion on topic.

Last edited:
Regarding the humanitarian situation in Indian occupied Kashmir India is in quite a mess. With the recent UN report on Kashmir going against India the issue is highlighted highly in international community placing the spotlight on India regarding Kashmir.

In my understanding India chose the timing carefully so that PTI being a new govt is looking for some political victories and talks with India is one of those victories. India is deliberately giving this victory to PTI so that PTI's govt don't highlight the issue under diplomatic strategy as India was moving into talks. As India has given no agenda of talks so far.

In my understanding PTI govt should highlight the Kashmir issue at it's full extent in U.N. General Assembly meeting. They shouldn't fall for I.do a deception.

Meeting is being held on request of imran .he is ready to discuss cross border terrorism .

In my understanding PTI govt should highlight the Kashmir issue at it's full extent in U.N. General Assembly meeting. They shouldn't fall for I.do a deception.

You do not have right information.
India have given the agenda and its terrorism emanting from pakistan and imran khan has agreed to talk on it.

Meeting is being held on request of imran .he is ready to discuss cross border terrorism .
no he want to discuss Kashmir issue.
he want human rights violation in IOK to stop.

secondly imran letter was in reply to modi letter to imran.

You do not have right information.
India have given the agenda and its terrorism emanting from pakistan and imran khan has agreed to talk on it.
you know things don't move this way.
Pakistan would not accept any dialog with Kashmir issue not part of it.

India will talk only on cross border terrorism, as we said in past .

that is what you been told so just believe it, how much your govt pussies out behind closed door should not be your concern
Bro wake up
images

Who cares what your personal fantasies are.
For fact check the articles on google.

You know what we dont even want to have any discussion with you, neither kashmir, not water, not your proposed land route, nothing.

Its just that since its a new govt we dont want to insult a newbie govt, so we agreed to consider imran khans request.

But before agreeing we made clear talks will be on terrorism and imran khan agreed to it.

https://deccanchronicle.com/nation/...start-stalled-dialogue-discuss-terrorism.html

We all know what is to come out of any talks, ZILCH!

Who cares what your personal fantasies are.
For fact check the articles on google.

You know what we dont even want to have any discussion with you, neither kashmir, not water, not your proposed land route, nothing.

Its just that since its a new govt we dont want to insult a newbie govt, so we agreed to consider imran khans request.

But before agreeing we made clear talks will be on terrorism and imran khan agreed to it.

https://deccanchronicle.com/nation/...start-stalled-dialogue-discuss-terrorism.html

We all know what is to come out of any talks, ZILCH!

I'm not sure why India don't understand , Pakistan doesn't want talks on Kashmir, even tho even many Pakistanis they they do. They don't know what the steps would be if they were successful beyond their wildest dreams (i,e 1949 resolution ) . That resolution is dead both sides of the border.

So whats left , war. For that India only needs troops on borders.

So why the deployment of troops against Kashmir civilians? ( call them what you may terrorists or what not ) by far the vast majority of them are civil rights activists and political activists. Deployment of troops against civilian populations will always result in human right violations and excesses. India keeps shooting itself in the foot in Kashmir and yet keep Blaming Pakistan. What is the reconciliation plan with the families of people that have died, injured or maimed , blinded. Never mind what they did . There is consequences when this happens on a mass scale. Indian Army keeps trying to make examples of "terrorists" and keeps shooting itself in the foot every time. The Spiral of Idiocy continues.

I'm not sure why India don't understand , Pakistan doesn't want talks on Kashmir, even tho even many Pakistanis they they do. They don't know what the steps would be if they were successful beyond their wildest dreams (i,e 1949 resolution ) . That resolution is dead both sides of the border.

So whats left , war. For that India only needs troops on borders.

So why the deployment of troops against Kashmir civilians? ( call them what you may terrorists or what not ) by far the vast majority of them are civil rights activists and political activists. Deployment of troops against civilian populations will always result in human right violations and excesses. India keeps shooting itself in the foot in Kashmir and yet keep Blaming Pakistan. What is the reconciliation plan with the families of people that have died, injured or maimed , blinded. Never mind what they did . There is consequences when this happens on a mass scale. Indian Army keeps trying to make examples of "terrorists" and keeps shooting itself in the foot every time. The Spiral of Idiocy continues.

This is how it is in today's world mate...Same is happening in Palestine.....no one (powerful countries) gives a damn about Human right violation till you have a clout or are useful for them...in the end Might is Right.

This is how it is in today's world mate...Same is happening in Palestine.....no one (powerful countries) gives a damn about Human right violation till you have a clout or are useful for them...in the end Might is Right.

Palestine is entirely different . There Israel *declares* that its an occupying force. In Kashmir , India says its Kashmir people are part of India and Indian Citizens.

Kashmir issue will be discussed or the meeting will be a fus . PTI government have a clear stand on Kashmir issue .
Pakistan wont stop its efforts to expose india in international forums . even if talks begins.

Palestine is entirely different . There Israel *declares* that its an occupying force. In Kashmir , India says its Kashmir people are part of India and Indian Citizens.
Barring few extremist kashmiri want to live in india .

Back
Top Bottom