What's new

India bans Islamic State

it is not about the chinese government position,it is about the solution he is proposing. you cannot have a deadlock always, you have to move forward, the dividends will be richer

It is about the Chinese government position.

Anyway, Zhou Enlai already offered to swap recognition of AP for Aksai Chin, back in 1960.

India ignored it and launched the Forward Policy against us, which started the 1962 war.

If you ever want to discuss Zhou Enlai's 1960 offer, we are here anytime. We have even offered it many times after that, India always says NO. So it's a waste of time.

good Idea

I think China and India can send them weapons to counter terrorist, we both have strong firepower in the arsenal.

it is better not to give western powers foothold in asia, asia is for asians and we have to have some semblance of unity regarding the problems faced by asians and means to tackle these problems

Anyway, Zhou Enlai already offered to swap recognition of AP for Aksai Chin, back in 1960.

India ignored it and launched the Forward Policy against us, which started the 1962 war.

If you ever want to discuss Zhou Enlai's 1960 offer, we are here anytime. We have even offered it many times after that, India always says NO. So it's a waste of time.

i see what wanglaokan said make sense. people have to change their positions if the future dividends are richer than the present deadlock.that also implies to indians.

Things changed, both of us has nukes. sit down and talk to solve it.

We Chinese can't still be stubborn in mind, things will change. If Inida deiver the oliver branch, i see no reason why we deny it.;

i see what wanglaokan said make sense. people have to change their positions if the future dividends are richer than the present deadlock.that also implies to indians.

See the offer that Zhou Enlai made in 1960, the same offer we continued to make for decades after that.

BBC News - India climbdown may help China border dispute

By Subir Bhaumik
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
17 April 2012

India has been reluctant to part with any portion of the disputed territory since the 1950s.

It rejected a swap offer made by China's former Prime Minister Zhou Enlai in 1960, asking India to recognise China's control of Aksai Chin in the west as a quid pro quo for China's recognition of the McMahon line.

After rejecting that offer, India initiated a "forward policy" to control the disputed territories in the Himalayas.

--------------

It's always India that rejects any compromise on the border.

When you are ready to reach a compromise, then you know where we are.

Things changed, both of us has nukes. sit down and talk to solve it.

We Chinese can't still be stubborn in mind, things will change. If Inida deiver the oliver branch, i see no reason why we deny it.;
It seems like you have a problem with Pakistan or am I misreading you? Which I’m guessing is somehow based on the Xinjiang issue. Which from what I have read is based more on ethnic tensions rather than anything else and Uyghurs tend to be mostly secular.

It seems like you have a problem with Pakistan or am I misreading you? Which I’m guessing is somehow based on the Xinjiang issue. Which from what I have read is based more on ethnic tensions rather than anything else and Uyghurs tend to be mostly secular.
I don't have problem with Pakistan. If you read the news, over 150 innocents dead by Taliban's attack yesterday in Peshawar

Ask yourself why this happen only in Peshawar?

If IK becomes the president, you will see more of these.

The ony Pakistani leader i support is Musharaf.

Yes, Uyghers used to be secular. Now the Islamic state and Taiban is pentrating it with Extremist ideoogy. We can't be sitting ducks.

China can't scarifice its own nationa interests even we are ally.

See the offer that Zhou Enlai made in 1960, the same offer we continued to make for decades after that.

BBC News - India climbdown may help China border dispute

By Subir Bhaumik
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
17 April 2012

India has been reluctant to part with any portion of the disputed territory since the 1950s.

It rejected a swap offer made by China's former Prime Minister Zhou Enlai in 1960, asking India to recognise China's control of Aksai Chin in the west as a quid pro quo for China's recognition of the McMahon line.

After rejecting that offer, India initiated a "forward policy" to control the disputed territories in the Himalayas.

--------------

It's always India that rejects any compromise on the border.

When you are ready to reach a compromise, then you know where we are.

The forward policy was implemented because India believed that China was weak and can be easily pushed around

I don't have problem with Pakistan. If you read the news, over 150 innocents dead by Taliban's attack yesterday in Peshawar

Ask yourself why this happen only in Peshawar?

If IK becomes the president, you will see more of these.

The ony Pakistani leader i support is Musharaf.

Yes, Uyghers used to be secular. Now the Islamic state and Taiban is pentrating it with Extremist ideoogy. We can't be sitting ducks.

China can't scarifice its own nationa interests even we are ally.
I just thought you were making this thread based on one well known member threatening China on the burqa thread? One crazy member should not change your views on Pakistan. At the end of the day this is the internet were you hear lots of odd/offensive views in most cases should not be taken seriously.

P.S this is the thread I was talking about:
It's about time CHina and India shall join hands to go anti-terrorist

I just thought you were making this thread based on one well known member threatening China on the burqa thread? One crazy member should not change your views on Pakistan. At the end of the day this is the internet were you hear lots of odd/offensive views in most cases should not be taken seriously.
I never say i will have problem with Pakistan. Please understand our stance on Xingjiang, innocent people die out there. RIP to those innocent kids dead in Peshawa, the terrorists are evil.

China shall provide more support to Pakistan to contain terrorists.

India shall have a important rule in anti-terrorist operation, it is not mean China will support India's stance on Pakistan. We hope you live in peace.

I never say i will have problem with Pakistan. Please understand our stance on Xingjiang, innocent people die out there. RIP to those innocent kids dead in Peshawa, the terrorists are evil.
Well we both can agree on that. Anyways here's to a safe Pakistan and China and the rest of the world free from subhuman terrorists.

Brother we never pay attention to terrorist supporters like the guy you were mentioning. :china::pakistan:

I.m asking India and CHina join hands to go anti-terrorists for our next generation.

Well, frankly speaking, going out of your own country and fighting somewhere else and that too against terrorists in their own region is not possible for China & India. We at least don't have that capability, don't know about yours.

But we can fight it in other ways, like keeping our countries safe at least.

1. By gather information and sharing it.
2. There are billions of message is that is being carried on net. I think China has capability to intercept the harmful message. And India has got the software to decode it in real time to prevent terrorist attacks.
3. Manually we must infiltrate these organization to gather information. This also possible between two countries.

May be you can think of more!!

China bans Isamic state terrorists as wel, is there any possibility that China and India could depoy airforce airstrike ISIS together?

China and India has commonality when it comes to Isamic extremist and terrorists.

These fcking rats shall be killed ASAP.

India shall adopt iron hands to those Indian civiians who join ISIS.

Withou India's support, i can't image what a fcking chaos would have happened in the subcontinents. China will support you get those fcking terrorist even providing weapons.

I think its time to depoy PLAAF and IAF in the midde east to hunt down those terrorists, what you say Indian members?

@IndoUS

I agree. There are a lot ofncommon threats that we have. ISIS puts the entire in danger. Pakistanisnjave recently seen the consequence of promoting jihadi terrorism....142 innocent kids lost their lives.

Personally, I wish Modi ji and Xi Jinping sit together to sort this out along with Russia. A joint operations team has to be initiated for this.

Time to bring RIC out of the closet. Jihad is a threat for everyone here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom