What's new

India bans Islamic State

China bans Isamic state terrorists as wel, is there any possibility that China and India could depoy airforce airstrike ISIS together?

China and India has commonality when it comes to Isamic extremist and terrorists.

These fcking rats shall be killed ASAP.

India shall adopt iron hands to those Indian civiians who join ISIS.

Withou India's support, i can't image what a fcking chaos would have happened in the subcontinents. China will support you get those fcking terrorist even providing weapons.

I think its time to depoy PLAAF and IAF in the midde east to hunt down those terrorists, what you say Indian members?

@IndoUS

Indians are not interested. It's because in Hinduism, Chinese similar in caste level its NE tribal people. So Indians will always look down upon Mongoloid Chinese.

Muslims, on other hand, has lighter skin than Indians and are more closely related to Aryans that invaded India. So the middle easterners, together with light skin Europeans, are more closely associated with high caste Brahims. Orientals are more or less equivalent with schedule tribes. So Chinese are not worthy of fighting next to Indians in the world of Hindu caste system.

Very unlikely. This is not a part of our policy.

Everyone hates ISIS, but you can't beat them when the people on the ground in Iraq and Syria are still supporting them.

Otherwise you'll have to bomb the people too, do you want to do that?

Let America clean up the mess they created.
The poicy is adjustable, we shall shoulder more responsibility as a giant, so as India.

Indians are not interested. It's because in Hinduism, Chinese similar in caste level its NE tribal people. So Indians will always look down upon Mongoloid Chinese.

Muslims, on other hand, has lighter skin than Indians and are more closely related to Aryans that invaded India. So the middle easterners, together with light skin Europeans, are more closely associated with high caste Brahims. Orientals are more or less equivalent with schedule tribes. So Chinese are not worthy of fighting next to Indians in the world of Hindu caste system.
No, India is a potential reliable partnership to counter Islamic terrorists and Extremist.

If CHina and India keep holding back to Islamic extremist, we will suffer more in the coming years.

The poicy is adjustable, we shall shoulder more responsibility as a giant, so as India.

Do you know why America is failing in the Middle East?

Because so many people on the ground in Iraq/Syria are supporting ISIS. Every time you kill an ISIS fighter, their children/friends/family become ISIS fighters.

Every time you cut off one head, another two heads pop up. Like a Hydra.

Not to mention America was originally supporting the anti-Assad Syrian rebels (which included Al-Nursa and Al-Qaeda), which is why they are loaded with American weapons.

No, India is a potential reliable partnership to counter Islamic terrorists and Extremist.

If CHina and India keep holding back to Islamic extremist, we will suffer more in the coming years.

If only they are logical. But unlikely as they look at the world from the caste system world view.

Just take a shot at those dirty face of the Uyghers terrorist kiling innocent in Xingjiang.
Img380618825.jpg

Must say very good posts from you in this thread.

China and India may be adversaries, but one thing I would say, except that 1962 incident/ Chola event, not a single bullet was fired ever on China-India border.

If only they are logical. But unlikely as they look at the world from the caste system world view.

Shut up man. You don't know anything hiding behind an American flag. We all know you are not American.

By the way,our PM is a low caste still majority voted for him :rofl:

There goes your logic.:alcoholic:

Must say very good posts from you in this thread.

China and India may be adversaries, but one thing I would say, except that 1962 incident/ Chola event, not a single bullet was fired ever on China-India border.
Indians are sane people, You are not some extremists.

I will believe Indians rather than those fcking rats.

India shall not support Xingjiang independance, please image that Xingjiang become a independant Islamic state without control. India will suffer as well, you shall plan in the long term. China shall not claim AP, and India stop claim Aksai CHin. Time to move forward.

Recently, Kurds kill hundreds of Uygher terrorist who join ISIS in Syria war.

If those terrorists can kill CHinese, they will be utilized to kill innocent Indians as well. Wat you say>?

China shall not claim AP, and India stop claim Aksai CHin. Time to move forward.

This is not the position of the Chinese government.

You can try to petition them in Beijing if you want them to change their policy.

Until then it's not going to happen.

You can try to petition them in Beijing if you want them to change their policy.

Xi is not some sitting ducks in the office, finally he will change. As long as we have enough fire power, we shall do more.

now you have gone full retard. pls come out of your hatred.

i agree with you...as the two largest counties in asia, china and india have special responsibility to tackle these scums, but i would not agree with on sending military to these terrorist effected countries,instead china and india should arm and train the local militaries to tackle these scums on their own.

now you have gone full retard. pls come out of your hatred.

i agree with you...as the two largest counties in asia, china and india have special responsibility to tackle these scums, but i would not agree with on sending military to these terrorist effected countries,instead china and india should arm and train the local militaries to tackle these scums on their own.
good Idea

I think China and India can send them weapons to counter terrorist, we both have strong firepower in the arsenal.

it is not about the chinese government position,it is about the solution he is proposing. you cannot have a deadlock always, you have to move forward, the dividends will be richer

I.m asking India and CHina join hands to go anti-terrorists for our next generation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom