What's new

India bans import of Laptops, Tablets and Personal Computers with immediate effect

I can't bear to tell the Indians the truth.

Modi is capturing the Indian market for his buddy Jio, a subsidiary of India's Reliance Group.

For example, Jio has released a newest cheap laptop, the Jio Book, priced at 16,499 Indian rupees ($200) on Amazon. Do you know where this laptop is manufactured? Right in my city, Zhuzhou, Hunan Province, China. The laptop is priced at 899 CNY ($125) in China.

Modi's buddies just changed the logo to sell it to you Indians. They will even monopolize the market to sell it without giving you other options.

Almost all the Indian industrial goods you can find are Chinese goods, just with a different Indian trademark. Then Indian traders foment nationalistic sentiments to sell them to you fools at double the price. Of course, Vietnam and Mexico are doing the same. If you don't believe me, you can look at your import figures to China.
You block so many Chinese goods, yet the amount you import from China increases dramatically every year. Have you not considered why?

Last edited:

Modi is capturing the Indian market for his buddy Jio, a subsidiary of India's Reliance Group.

For example, Jio has released a newest cheap laptop, the Jio Book, priced at 16,499 Indian rupees ($200) on Amazon. Do you know where this laptop is manufactured? Right in my city, Zhuzhou, Hunan Province, China. The laptop is priced at 899 CNY ($125) in China.

Modi's buddies just changed the logo to sell it to you Indians. They will even monopolize the market to sell it without giving you other options.

Almost all the Indian industrial goods you can find are Chinese goods, just with a different Indian trademark. Then Indian traders foment nationalistic sentiments to sell them to you fools at double the price. Of course, Vietnam and Mexico are doing the same. If you don't believe me, you can look at your import figures to China.
You block so many Chinese goods, yet the amount you import from China increases dramatically every year. Have you not considered why?
Screenshot_20230806-112328_Chrome.jpg

My first Jio Fibre was made in Vietnam and the 2nd one was made in India, same goes for other Jio products.

Other than that, it's just a conspiracy theory.

Does it matter even if you believe that?

Only the indians will get the train and the benefits, by doing so.

Again, auto industry of India or even IT industry or even space agency were doing great if always depended on foreign companies by just importing?

India has every rights to forced foreign companies to manufacturing only in India, else they can get lost from indian market

If it's done in a step by step manner, it's actually very beneficial. It forces companies to open local manufacturing/assembly plants, creating new jobs and introducing newer technical skills and machinery to the local economy.

Of course this assumes it was done in a competent manner, and India's current government has a poor track record of using the wrong methods to get good results.
I remember they said the same thing about currency ban on 500 and 1000 rupee notes. It put a dent on black money hoarding. Added benefit it stopped Pakistan from flooding india with fake currency.

I remember they said the same thing about currency ban on 500 and 1000 rupee notes. It put a dent on black money hoarding. Added benefit it stopped Pakistan from flooding india with fake currency.
You forgot about Digital economy, UPI. Nobody used any digital payment method India before 2017.

Hindu Immortalism in the Modi Government is essentially interfering with the economy with administrative orders, which is actually a new variant of the planned economic model of the former Soviet Union. From the point of view of the Indian big bourgeoisie, the Indian domestic market is their reserve, which belongs to Tata or Ambani. To foreign companies, the Indian market is like a pig farm where pigs are fattened up and then killed.

Hindu Immortalism in the Modi Government is essentially interfering with the economy with administrative orders, which is actually a new variant of the planned economic model of the former Soviet Union. From the point of view of the Indian big bourgeoisie, the Indian domestic market is their reserve, which belongs to Tata or Ambani. To foreign companies, the Indian market is like a pig farm where pigs are fattened up and then killed.
You burning up with your vapid frustration and are in deep pain. Take some of the fentanyl you are illegibly exporting to the USA

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom