What's new

India bans import of Laptops, Tablets and Personal Computers with immediate effect

u have poor understanding of what goes into designing laptops

if it was so easy it would’ve been done
You need to Simple take example of indian auto industry.

If a country, produced such things, will difficult to build laptops in India with collaborations with foreign partners?

You need to Simple take example of indian auto industry.

If a country, produced such things, will difficult to build laptops in India with collaborations with foreign partners?

To begin with I see no reason why everything minus display, motherboard, memory and HD/SSD cannot be made in India. I know some of you are wondering those are the most valuable parts. They are also the hardest

China should kick India out of SCO, BRICS and WTO.
Thats why you are a pakistani , and not a businessman. CHina is what today only due to making business with mindset, not with politics

To begin with I see no reason why everything minus display, motherboard, memory and HD/SSD cannot be made in India. I know some of you are wondering those are the most valuable parts. They are also the hardest
almost, same is the case with China. most critical pieces- CPU from Intel/AMD/Apple, Memory from Samsung

I hope it reduces the number of online trolls and call center scammers from India.

u think itd be easy but it isnt (or else itd be done)

all the indians here should go start their own laptop company

Last edited:
u think itd be easy but it isnt (or else itd be done)

all the indians here should go start their own laptop company

You clearly are very poorly educated in STEM. I studied Physics and I made my own PC from the early 1990's . I have never bought a PC made by a company. I have bought tablets , making those at home is difficult and costs more than buying a made up tablet and the same for laptops.
India possesses all the means to assemble PC, Laptops, and tablets .
It lacks the vast array of component manufacturers. These India will continue to import until its own component ecosystem is large enough to restrict those as well.

You clearly are very poorly educated in STEM. I studied Physics and I made my own PC from the early 1990's . I have never bought a PC made by a company. I have bought tablets , making those at home is difficult and costs more than buying a made up tablet and the same for laptops.
India possesses all the means to assemble PC, Laptops, and tablets .
It lacks the vast array of component manufacturers. These India will continue to import until its own component ecosystem is large enough to restrict those as well.
ye sir i am very uneducated plz go start india laptop company i cheer for u

HCL and Wipro company is doing fro decades.... Nothing new.

If India can make super computer than it is nothing...... I support to follow as similar to auto industry model.... This way also china has started and doing it.

It is not going to tough for Indian companies

Thats why you are a pakistani , and not a businessman. CHina is what today only due to making business with mindset, not with politics

China cares about its soverneity, citizens and self-reliance.

If China cared about Business it would not have got into a economic war with the west and put restrictions on its own companies like Tencent and Alibaba

Why ????
There tens of thousands of Indians living in India who can do this and some of them will.
Why should I give up my very very comfortable retirement in UK to go to India at my age to start a company when India has more than enough entrepreneurs and companies to do this EASILY.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom