What's new

India, Australia in talks to sign free trade agreement

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
fullstory

India, Australia in talks to sign free trade agreement

Hyderabad, Jan 18 (PTI) India and Australia are in talks for signing a free trade agreement to promote bilateral trade, an Australian government official said here today.

Feasibility report over the proposed agreement has been submitted to the governments and formal negotiations on the issue would begin soon, Consul-General of Australia in Chennai, Aminur Rehman, told reporters.

He was speaking on the sidelines of a media conference where Australian interior design firm Chhada Siembieda Australia (CSA) showcased its work at the Westin Hotel here.

Rick Whalley, CSA Principal, said the company has provided designs to six international hotels in India and is in talks with few more developers regarding new projects.

"We have now consciously made a decision to focus on the Indian market because we enjoy working here and there is plenty of scope for innovation.

I know there's many things India wants, but what does India have that Oz doesn't have??? Trading low-grade iron ore for high-grade iron ore doesn't make sense. Perhaps Bharati is looking for more suckers to con with its "IT"..... lol.

I know there's many things India wants, but what does India have that Oz doesn't have??? Trading low-grade iron ore for high-grade iron ore doesn't make sense. Perhaps Bharati is looking for more suckers to con with its "IT"..... lol.

plz avoid spellin mistakes and mind ur language

i think australian will make probleums for indians in future tooo as they did in last 8 months or a year and soo.

Money is good but what abt security of indians?
If tomorrow a bussiness man frm india arrives there, its quite possible he can get some free punches as well!

i dont know... but is it possible that there is some other thing/plot behind these attacks on Indians...?? is it possible that some outside country intelligence behind the scenes is getting these planned just to damage India/AUS relations.... i am not saying it is like this.... Surely these look to be racial attacks definately....

and these attacks need to be taken up very seriously by the Australian govt.... i hope they do their duty seriously as innocent Indians are being made the victims which is not at all acceptable....

But i hope such a angle is also probed just for the sake of it .....to make sure this is not the case.......

My only reason for this doubt is.... that why all have been Indians and not Pakistanis/bangladeshis etc(or even chinese maybe) others from the sub continent....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom