What's new

India at Civil War? Naxalite Attacks Getting Stronger & Salwa Judum killing Civilians

India at Civil War? :woot::rofl:

Unlike Pakistan we are not killing our own people nor do we allow any other country to do so.
And don’t worry about Maoist, sooner or later they going to join mainstream development process.

Pakistan isn't killing it's own people. The Taliban are predominantly Afghans and Uzbeks (foreigners)! They are also given aid by RAW and your terrorist intelligence organizations!

So you don't consider the people of the Seven Sister states your own people? Or the people of Eastern India your people?

And the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir, they are definately NOT your people (even though your fascist government claims they are)! You have killed over 1000000+ innocent Kashmiris!

So shame on your Indian lies!

Also, don't try and change the topic!

lol, no i'm not dreaming, its you who is dreaming!

NAXAL THREAT IN INDIA: A long & Arduous Battle ties Ahead

Naxalite rebellion menaces the heart of India | Worldfocus

But if you don't want to believe me then go ahead, :lol:

Instead of giving me a nonsense childish reply, provide me with some logical info to prove my points wrong;)

Naxals are in some states from last 4-5 decades..................did India go to civil war?????

Its making news these days because PC wants to end the game of Naxals.......

They might have influence in some some states..............but they dont control any......................But Pakistan ...................god help Pakistan.................which need foreign military aid and help to take back its own land.

Pakistan isn't killing it's own people. The Taliban are predominantly Afghans and Uzbeks (foreigners)! They are also given aid by RAW and your terrorist intelligence organizations!

So you don't consider the people of the Seven Sister states your own people? Or the people of Eastern India your people?

And the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir, they are definately NOT your people (even though your fascist government claims they are)! You have killed over 1000000+ innocent Kashmiris!

So shame on your Indian lies!

Also, don't try and change the topic!
Sorry to burst ur bubble but the following pts are relevant:-
1 Naxalite movement is more of a socio economic movement. It is being dealt with by police fiorces, now in an extremely effective manner. Earlier on the state police forces had neglected it but are now dealing with it and showing good results. Civil administration and govt machinery is running well in all these areas. So u cannot compare it to SWAT or Waziristan where ur army is involved and is using air, arty and other heavy weapons.
2 North East India has hardly any insurgent movement left. Nagaland has almost been solved with cease fire and pol talks going on, ULFA is reduced to a force which does 1 - 2 blasts a year and with most of its to leadership caught is fast becomming irrelevant, other so called movements are also dying/ dead. We have regular elections in all states of North East with excellent turnout.

3 Kashmir incl *** is Indian territory. That is and will remain the Indian position. Ultimately the only solution is conversion of LC into IB like it or not.

4 I will quote Allama Iqbal in his saare jahan se achha Hindostan hamara-

"Yunan - o -Misr Ruma, sab mit gaye jahan se
Baki abhi talak hai, namon nishamn hamara

kuchh baat hai ki hasti, mitni nahin hamari
sadiyon raha hai dushman, saara jahan hamara

Saare jahan se achha, Hindostan hamara"
So u got the gist????

Last edited:
Naxal problem is big but not out of control like with Taliban.

You owe my keyboard. it is broken while reacting to your post (really wants to thank Microsoft for providing virtual keyboard) :)

Naxalites are completely out of control and GoI is unable to control this menace. But now GoI is taking corrective measures in order to curb them.

Salwa Judum is a social group backed by the Chattishgarh Government. They are effectively facing the Naxalits in Chattishgarh.

Back
Top Bottom