What's new

India asks Japan if it’s interested in Rs 50,000 crore submarine project

Checkmate.:coffee:

:lol: You are in delusion thinking Chinese submarine production has stopped now and project IN production will overtake China?

HOw can IN number overwhelm PLAN when our production is still running high and flushed with budget plus we do not need to negotiate and ask for foreign help when we build our own submarine?

:lol: You are in delusion thinking Chinese submarine production has stopped now and project IN production will overtake China?

HOw can IN number overwhelm PLAN when our production is still running high and flushed with budget plus we do not need to negotiate and ask for foreign help when we build our own submarine?

Did i say anything of that sort?Did i even say anything to you at all?
PLAN doesn't have the numbers or quality to do anything to IN in the indian ocean until 2030 at least -fact.We don't need to match you sub for sub at all.Geography trumps .You only got ur noisy SSNs for any action in IOR,and u gotta run the gauntlet called andmana before u even enter the battlefield proper.
You better worry about USN and japanese massive submarine fleet totally outclassing yours.You can bully viets in SCS all you want,in the IOR ,IN is the top dog and will remain so for a very long time.Deal with it.

Please, the yuan production has not stopped yet and we are still producing Yuan submarine to continue upgrade. Compare to IN forever non commissioning of scorpene class :lol:

Even the last 6 Ming are build in the late 1990s and they are still very operational.

No Chinese SSN or SSBN has ever lost. Recently declassify of Chinese nuclear sub info by China(Dont listen to stupid rumour of western nonsense) We have 4 Type 093 and 4 Type 094 SSBN and new generation of Type 095 is underway. By 2025, we will have replaced 1-1 of all 90s sub with modern up to date. How does that compare to slow Induction of IN? Talking about ageing submarine fleet, IN shall look into the mirror first.
Ohhh now comes the conspiracy ? Dude tell this fairy tale about ur super power to someone else . I tell you the real rumours with in defence analysts What is projected by Chinese are not what they really have . When a weapon get expires it's life is over according to safety reasons and reliability . Yet it can create a blast but the possibility that it may not when u needed. Battlefield have no time for mistakes and war cry but just fight . Same way ur PLA don't expires ur Soviet Era junks . No one knows they are operating them or not but you project as if they are . Deception . Wars are won with surprise Not keep propagating on ur toys . I bet russian and Americans have their own surprise for future wars . That's why they are super powers . India and China are growing powers .

So no conspiracies please. Just fact for debate . I tell you. You will face a problem which was created by u guys. Ur aging weapons need to be replaced. It will take another 20 years or more. But ur CPC will produce low classy looking products and trying to maintain the bubble u have created . This what they call immaturity. No bla bla before u can showcase them for real

Dude leave the quality. Tell me how many submarines will be built in China in the next 15 years ie,. 2030 .Now calculate how many will retire . Again calculate how many will join Indian Navy and SCS countries lol .... busted:cry::cool:

PLAN doesn't have the numbers or quality to do anything to IN in the indian ocean until 2030 at least -fact.We don't need to match you sub for sub at all.Geography trumps .You only got ur noisy SSNs for any action in IOR,and u gotta run the gauntlet called andmana before u even enter the battlefield proper.
You better worry about USN and japanese massive submarine fleet totally outclassing yours.You can bully viets in SCS all you want,in the IOR ,IN is the top dog and will remain so for a very long time.Deal with it.
:rofl:

Hmmmm. I see. So india has never designed and built an SSK independently?
For the future SSN and SSBN who are the foreign partners in this project? Apart from Russia obviously?
No we haven't . SSK are from Russian and German. Which was enough to contain Pakistan submarines . But since china became aggressive in IOR . We have developed Nuclear Submarine of 6000 t class as a deterrent . So we can expand our ssk in mean time. I also like to see Our own SSK may be in future. Now we have Arihant model to develop our ssk .

I agree with you though. I think our Indian friends here should tone down their rhetoric. India, contrary to what I thought hasn't built an SSK independently since its independence, while Asian powers like China and Japan have been building/operating these type of sub's for decades now. Even south Korea does. India still has a longgggg way to go IMO. So we should stop this silly comparisons.
:o::o::o:
I'd u don't build SSK then it means we are not a blue water Navy? Submarines are produced in less numbers . So can be bought and built in India . What's wrong ?

We have built indigeneous SSBN,and working on SSN.Not SSK,strange policies.Nations usually start with SSK,then go nuclear.

Japp not really the smartest way, but might have to do with the support we got from Russia. They helped us with the SSBN and we now have to figure out how to modify it downwards to an SSN on our own, which still is easier than doing it the other way around though. However, now that we have build the SSBN, an SSK shouldn't be a problem anymore, especially with the mentioned developments on subsystems.

Japp not really the smartest way, but might have to do with the support we got from Russia. They helped us with the SSBN and we now have to figure out how to modify it downwards to an SSN on our own, which still is easier than doing it the other way around though. However, now that we have build the SSBN, an SSK shouldn't be a problem anymore, especially with the mentioned developments on subsystems.

Let's hope that the Navy chooses the french subs & the next subs after that will be totally Indian

Let's hope that the Navy chooses the french subs & the next subs after that will be totally Indian

It might be the logical choice, but not necessarily the choice the PM might have in mind, because the selection of Scorpenes would make it logical to produce them on the existing MDL lines and not to set up a new one on a different shipyard. So lets see about that.

It might be the logical choice, but not necessarily the choice the PM might have in mind, because the selection of Scorpenes would make it logical to produce them on the existing MDL lines and not to set up a new one on a different shipyard. So lets see about that.

Selection will remove unnessary delays not to forget crores of rupees that will be saved by common logistics,training & everything

Lol - Type-095 SSN will roam Indian Ocean and sink Indian ships with impunity.

Only Navy that can stand up to Chinese will be the US in around 5 years time.

The only navy that can stand up to Indian navy in Indian ocean currently is USN
rest can't do shit in Indian ocean

Now stop trolling

The only navy that can stand up to Indian navy in Indian ocean currently is USN
rest can't do shit in Indian ocean

Now stop trolling

I talked about 2020 onwards dude.

What does India have that can take on either Type-095 SSN or Type-55 cruisers that China is currently building?

My boy,our akula and scorpenes plus p-8Is will eat it for lunch.And they will be sunk when they come through the malacca where our unsinkable aircraft carrier andaman and its ukhois are waiting for you with slavo after salvo of brahmos,not to forget IN surface fleet.

My boy,our akula and scorpenes plus p-8Is will eat it for lunch.And they will be sunk when they come through the malacca where our unsinkable aircraft carrier andaman and its ukhois are waiting for you with slavo after salvo of brahmos,not to forget IN surface fleet.

Scorpenes are unable to operate with fast moving surface fleet.

Akula will be no match for the Type-095.

There are other ways into the Indian Ocean apart from Malacca Straights.

P-8Is are sitting ducks for ship-based SAMs.

And Brahmos can attack underwater now?!

Keep deluding yourself that you can fend off a nation FIVE times richer, even in your backyard.

Scorpenes are unable to operate with fast moving surface fleet.

Akula will be no match for the Type-095.

There are other ways into the Indian Ocean apart from Malacca Straights.

P-8Is are sitting ducks for ship-based SAMs.

And Brahmos can attack underwater now?!

Keep deluding yourself that you can fend off a nation FIVE times richer, even in your backyard.

First ur trying to say underwater,then ur saying ship based SAMs,make up ur mind.
Basically any surface fleet that enters is finished it will be bombarded by salvo after salvo of brahmos and klub saturating and overwhelming its defences from air,sea and underwater.Plus harpoons.China is not USN CBG with scores of aegis cruisers and destroyers.And scorpenes can lie in wait in the area and stay there for a long time.Sitting targets for torpedos enemy ships and subs.Diesel subs> SSNs in noise signature.
On second topic,china has a handful of SSNs,not only are they noisy..we also share data with usa and they with us on any chinese submarine movements.Just easy prey for P-8Is and the huge IN ASW arsenal including corvettes,frigates and destroyers.And yeah then they can face the subs.

As for type 095 being better than akula.Lol,its predecessor type 093 is rated by USN who regularly pick them up at the noise signature of soviet victor 3 which was the prdecessor of akulas.And what we operate are advanced akula class and will get another.Good luck.

First ur trying to say underwater,then ur saying ship based SAMs,make up ur mind.
Basically any surface fleet that enters is finished it will be bombarded by salvo after salvo of brahmos and klub saturating and overwhelming its defences from air,sea and underwater.Plus harpoons.China is not USN CBG with scores of aegis cruisers and destroyers.And scorpenes can lie in wait in the area and stay there for a long time.Sitting targets for torpedos enemy ships and subs.Diesel subs> SSNs in noise signature.
On second topic,china has a handful of SSNs,not only are they noisy..we also share data with usa and they with us on any chinese submarine movements.Just easy prey for P-8Is and the huge IN ASW arsenal including corvettes,frigates and destroyers.And yeah then they can face the subs.

As for type 095 being better than akula.Lol,its predecessor type 093 is rated by USN who regularly pick them up at the noise signature of soviet victor 3 which was the prdecessor of akulas.And what we operate are advanced akula class and will get another.Good luck.

Forget the early Type-93 SSN, there is an improved version thas been produced. Type-95 is even better.

Have you missed the news about the recent start of the Type-55 cruiser construction that is reckoned to carry over 100 VLS tubes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom