What's new

India asked to stop work on Kishanganga and Ratle projects

Our tactical nuke doctrine is clear that anyone (only Hindu-stani actually) encroaching on Pakistani property is a just target. So tactical nukes can be easily used to evaporate Hindu-stani workers all in one go who are encroaching on our waters which is our property.

Our tactical nuke doctrine is clear that anyone (only Hindu-stani actually) encroaching on Pakistani property is a just target. So tactical nukes can be easily used to evaporate Hindu-stani workers all in one go who are encroaching on our waters which is our property.
no need to waste expensive tactical nukes Bro, there piddly damns are well with our artillery's range.

no need to waste expensive tactical nukes Bro, there piddly damns are well with our artillery's range.
Lol...you know that blowing a dam might cause a flood in Pakistan???

you'll find out. ;)
Another result of Madrassa education
For ex.
4bef7b5e29f1a43e4f29e346a0f2f92f.jpg

How you are supposed to stop flow of water if you blow up the dam???
Rouhani Takat?:lol:

Another result of Madrassa education
For ex.
4bef7b5e29f1a43e4f29e346a0f2f92f.jpg

How you are supposed to stop flow of water if you blow up the dam???
Rouhani Takat?:lol:

and your think a few 155mm HE shells can't take that down? :lol: hmm, that's some bad indian math they been teachin' ya!

and your think a few 155mm HE shells can't take that down? :lol: hmm, that's some bad indian math they been teachin' ya!
I was talking that how will you stop enormous flow of water whill will cause flood in Pakistan before blowing it?

I was talking that how will you stop enormous flow of water whill will cause flood in Pakistan before blowing it?
we don't have to blow the entire thing. just look up controlled dam demolition. I'm not gonna sit here and explain the whole thing to you when you can youtube it.

well ...why you bring 190+ countries in World bank ?

I already told you India has enough clout...... in word nowdays. Today's Indian economy is so much Big No country can take any action against India.

India gave a hint to PAK, PAK can goto UN/ World bank etc ,but nothing will happen against India.

As of now , Everyone is cleared , Modi can take decision which no one even dream off.

India will take all its water and diverted within itself.
PAK will bomb your dams themselves. You are still a poor developing country. billion mouths to feed with small economy.

PAK will bomb your dams themselves. You are still a poor developing country. billion mouths to feed with small economy.
lol, if you have that kinda capability you would have , if even in your foolish dream you bomb dam then keep boats ready in Islamabad , Lahore etc ... you need then , Flow of water will destroy half of PAK.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom