What's new

India an imperialist country 'HINDU SOCIETY' MOST VIOLENT SOCIETY IN THE WORLD SAYS JNU PROFESSOR

Wifey completed her Masters from JNU. As per her experience, the facilities they provided for academics is the best. The hostel is another matter all together. Their library is supposedly legendary.

Most IAS hopefuls land up in JNU. The cheapest way to stay in Delhi and study for IAS successfully is to get into JNU.

I hope bhabhi ji does not demand "azadi " occasionally :D

(Just kidding )

Another false flag @haviZsultan , who trying to be represntator of Indian Muslims, he believes that we are occupied and will ask for freedom from our own country.!!!!!!
:rofl:
Man ask any average Indian Muslim that what he wanna be.
:omghaha:
You will put your mouth close. By the way, you are really an interesting sort of person.
So, what's happening there in 17th Century? :D

In spite of such a proof, why the government cannot initiate action against such professors? Kick her out and set an example for others.

What a little shit you are.

What proof? If it goes to court, the courts will throw the case out; she has said nothing which will justify kicking her out. An opinion is an opinion. I can prove conclusively, if I wish to, that Pakistan belongs to Kashmir, and Kashmir belongs to India, therefore Pakistan belongs to India. But that is an opinion, and they can do with out it if they don't like it.

What a little shit you are.

What proof? If it goes to court, the courts will throw the case out; she has said nothing which will justify kicking her out. An opinion is an opinion. I can prove conclusively, if I wish to, that Pakistan belongs to Kashmir, and Kashmir belongs to India, therefore Pakistan belongs to India. But that is an opinion, and they can do with out it if they don't like it.
WOW...just when I thought you had mellowed into a smiley face!!
Reminds me of that poor lady from Niger, who walked smilingly into the forest with the tiger. Came back with the lady inside and the smile on the face of the tiger!! :lol:

(Just kidding...no really only kidding )

Back
Top Bottom