What's new

India an imperialist country 'HINDU SOCIETY' MOST VIOLENT SOCIETY IN THE WORLD SAYS JNU PROFESSOR

These JNU's Proffersors are beating loud mouths in NDA' Government Hands Down. :tsk:

And you say this from the relative safety of Dubai, to whence you had to flee from the promised land of Pakistan!

The irony seems to completely escape you!! you keep calling for the creation of new Muslim homelands when you can't live in the one you already have. Why not go back to Karachi and help build the nation you have first?
I go to Karachi constantly and at times Lucknow. We go to UAE for the same reasons Indians come here. Better economic opportunities, less conservative thought, benefits at work and living etc etc.

Try not to be an arse, Doc. They got 3.95 on the NAAC assessment. Streets ahead of the next. And the NAAC professors are hide-bound conservatives. We've just gone through it ourselves.

Errrr .... I guess I could ask you later, but ....

JNU?

Errrr .... I guess I could ask you later, but ....

JNU?

JNU got it, we haven't. It takes about four weeks for the final rating to be declared. They got 3.95 out of 4. Bastards. Now all the rest of us will be playing catch-up.

JNU got it, we haven't. It takes about four weeks for the final rating to be declared. They got 3.95 out of 4. Bastards. Now all the rest of us will be playing catch-up.

I was asking whether you were from JNU.

Though you come across as more Presidency?

Are you impressed?

Impressed? Well, they certainly get a very good class of students, probably the best in the country today in basic science and humanities, although I'm hopeful that Asoka will go past them in fifteen to twenty years. Azim Premji perhaps a little longer. They have the disadvantage of being under the Central Government's eye. But otherwise, what I've seen of the faculty, the Menon lady and Makarand Paranjpe, they aren't that hot.

Impressed? Well, they certainly get a very good class of students, probably the best in the country today in basic science and humanities, although I'm hopeful that Asoka will go past them in fifteen to twenty years. Azim Premji perhaps a little longer. They have the disadvantage of being under the Central Government's eye. But otherwise, what I've seen of the faculty, the Menon lady and Makarand Paranjpe, they aren't that hot.

Sigh.

Are you impressed I got which college you went to.

Sigh.

Are you impressed I got which college you went to.

V E R Y !

They weren't all that good those days. Sant Stifun was better, now it's gone to the dogs, D School was good, but it was all our people going there for post-grad and doctoral programmes. Ferguson was still good. And so on.

B U T impressed.

I beg to disagree.

Traitor as a pejorative word, in a fit of anger, is one thing. The real, serious meaning is completely different. I am annoyed at the way the right wing habitually descends to personal abuse whenever someone's views do not match theirs.

Sir,

Wrong is wrong no matter who does it.. I agree

All Indians are our brethren no matter what religion they are..

We all should have the same rules and regulations , nationalistic policies .

When we see few nut jobs making stupid comments like in shiv shena , we strongly oppose .. We don't support.

This kanhaniya fellow should have fought for harmony , instead he is just widening the disharmony .

We should condemn any one who is stoking disharmony .. Right , left wing , Muslim or anyone.

Sir,

Wrong is wrong no matter who does it.. I agree

All Indians are our brethren no matter what religion they are..

We all should have the same rules and regulations , nationalistic policies .

When we see few nut jobs making stupid comments like in shiv shena , we strongly oppose .. We don't support.

This kanhaniya fellow should have fought for harmony , instead he is just widening the disharmony .

We should condemn any one who is stoking disharmony .. Right , left wing , Muslim or anyone.

Sure.

Condemn away.

Just don't take the law into your own hands. Just remember that there might, just might be more of them than you. Once law and order, once the rule of law breaks down, it's all about who has the greater number. And if it comes to that, guess who will be the big losers.

In spite of such a proof, why the government cannot initiate action against such professors? Kick her out and set an example for others.

I go to Karachi constantly and at times Lucknow. We go to UAE for the same reasons Indians come here. Better economic opportunities, less conservative thought, benefits at work and living etc etc.
So...a little false equivalence and obfuscation as usual?

I wonder whether that is also the reason why the UNHCR report for 2015 cites Eritrea, Pakistan and Syria as the largest source of refugees in the world?

You cannot fix your own state if you waste your energies trying to break others out of sheer envy.

In spite of such a proof, why the government cannot initiate action against such professors? Kick her out and set an example for others.
I think Joe has explained quite clearly above. She has not broken the law. If you want to imprison her you have to change the law.

I don't think you can just kick professors out either.

Other administrative actions are possible. I think Rain man had some excellent suggestions earlier in the thread.

Wifey completed her Masters from JNU. As per her experience, the facilities they provided for academics is the best. The hostel is another matter all together. Their library is supposedly legendary.

Most IAS hopefuls land up in JNU. The cheapest way to stay in Delhi and study for IAS successfully is to get into JNU.

Back
Top Bottom