What's new

India an imperialist country 'HINDU SOCIETY' MOST VIOLENT SOCIETY IN THE WORLD SAYS JNU PROFESSOR

I can't think of a single bad thing that will happen if JNU is shut down.

Its quite similar to removing one's appendix. Its important as long as its there, when you remove it, no one will miss it.

That would be communal. JNU is "secular".
Why is BHU not an Appendix?
Remove it.

India an imperialist country, ‘pro-azadi’ slogans on Kashmir justified: JNU professor

SOURCE : ZEE MEDIA

467307-niveditamenon-jnuprofessor.jpg

Many may be accusing the Jawaharlal Nehru University students Kanhaiya Kumar, Umar Khalid and some others for inciting anti-national sentiments, but it seems that some professors of the prestigious university are the real culprits, who are infusing hatred for the country amongst the youngsters.

Addressing a gathering of students on nationalism programme, JNU professor Nivedita Menon, who teaches at the Centre for Comparative Politics and Political Theory at the International Studies school, said, “We believe that democracy (Rashtraraj) is a very strong thing, but if it was so strong then why few students, who raised such (anti-India) slogans were arrested.” She went on to say that, “If such incidents happen then the democracy is not so strong as we claim because tanks and guns are used to keep the democracy intact and strong.”

The professor in question also made some remarks on Kashmir, which might encourage Pakistan and China in their anti-India propaganda.

”After Independence, the accession of Kashmir was done following the India-Pakistan war on the pretext that a plebiscite will be conducted when the situation gets back to normal and since then it (janmat sangrah) has not happened,” she said in her speech.

“We all know that the world today believes that India is illegally occupying Kashmir,” she added.

Further spitting venom against the state, she said, “India is an imperialist country. Here 30-40 percent of the country is under control of the army in the name of special forces laws, which are used to crush the people.”

“Atrocities are being committed from Kashmir to the northeast and in Chhattisgarh,” Menon noted, adding that “Manipur and Kashmir have been illegally occupied by the Indian state.”

The JNU professor was of the view that raising pro-azadi slogans in context of Kashmir is justified.

Further justifying her statement, Menon said, “When the international community is debating over legal occupation of Kashmir, then we should think that ‘azadi’ slogan is justified.”

She also said that Nagaland was annexed by India.

Menon was not the only one who shared such anti-national views. Retired Delhi University professor Achin Vinayak shared echoed similar views on Kashmir and the northeast.

JNU students Umar Khalid and Anirban Bhattacharya, facing sedition charges for allegedly raising “anti-India” slogans are presently under judicial custody.

JNUSU president Kanhaiya Kumar, arrested on sedition charges, was released on bail from Tihar Jail last week.
Madam ke department ki funding cut ho gayi hai.. isliye yeh gusse main hain aaj kal...

Why is BHU not an Appendix?
Remove it.

I am yet to see any anti national activity in BHU. Nor do I see BHU providing incubation to anti National forces.

That means its a valuable institution that is contributing to our society. So no need to remove it :coffee: ....... choke on that.

I am yet to see any anti national activity in BHU. Nor do I see BHU providing incubation to anti National forces.

That means its a valuable institution that is contributing to our society. So no need to remove it :coffee: ....... choke on that.

So you will selectively shut down Indian Universities based on what or how you perceive them to be?
Is India a law less country wherein any tom dicken or harry has his way?

20 months with Modi. How many Universities got locked down?
JNU has been controversial before Kanhiaya.

Swallow it.

So you will selectively shut down Indian Universities based on what or how you perceive them to be?

Swallow it.
India is no country for Muslims. We are always treated as traitors. No point supporting such a nation that has already declared us traitors-from the very start. Muslims around the world should unite around Pakistan.

Swallow it.

LOL... what kind of Moronic argument is that ? If I had the power to shut down Indian universities I would certainly go by my perceptions, not yours :lol:

So now you have a problem that during 20 months of Modi govt. no universities were locked down ? :cheesy:

Does that means I must not vote for Modi ? :rofl:

JNU has been controversial before kanahiaya, so what ? Its only only that anti-national have to come crawling in front of the same court and law they are so found of abusing. :devil: I can live with that.

India is no country for Muslims. We are always treated as traitors. No point supporting such a nation that has already declared us traitors-from the very start. Muslims around the world should unite around Pakistan.
oh really!
ever heard of bollywood and who are its biggest stars?
ever heard of this man who is loved by every single indian
kalam.jpg

ever seen him playing anywhere
Zaheer-Khan-014.jpg

and many more like him in sport
i can go on and on with these examples.
we wouldnt be having second largest and increasing population of muslims if we hated them.
you people love to bring gujrat riot as an example of us hating on muslims but seems to forget what actually triggered those riots
Godhra train burning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
tell me,when was the last time muslims in india migrated to pakistan after independence while many hindus migrates to india every year.
go and read this
Why Pakistani Hindus leave their homes for India - BBC News

Last edited:

Traitors are treated as traitors no matter what religion they are..

A nationalistic Muslim can reach the top, case in point, Sir Abdul Kalam

Can u support any other religion in your country ?

Frankly, I do not understand what is holding back the government from just shutting JNU down.

Its not like they are producing Nobel laureates year on year.

Try not to be an arse, Doc. They got 3.95 on the NAAC assessment. Streets ahead of the next. And the NAAC professors are hide-bound conservatives. We've just gone through it ourselves.

oh really!
ever heard of bollywood and who are its biggest stars?
ever heard of this man who is loved by every single indian
kalam.jpg

ever seen him playing anywhere
Zaheer-Khan-014.jpg

and many more like him in sport
i can go on and on with these examples.
we wouldnt be having second largest and increasing population of muslims if we hated them.
you people love to bring gujrat riot as an example of us hating on muslims but seems to forget what actually triggered those riots
Godhra train burning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
tell me,when was the last time muslims in india migrated to pakistan after independence while many hindus migrates to india every year.
go and read this
Why Pakistani Hindus leave their homes for India - BBC News
The fact is many people migrate from India occupied parts because we believe we are mistreated. My parents and grandparents and some other relatives have migrated from Lucknow, some as late as 2011. So the movement of Muslims to Pakistan and Hindus to India is a constant problem. The root causes need to be dealt with. No one leaves the place he lives unless he is extremely motivated ideologically or is oppressed to extremity.

The fact is many people migrate from India occupied parts because we believe we are mistreated. My parents and grandparents and some other relatives have migrated from Lucknow, some as late as 2011. So the movement of Muslims to Pakistan and Hindus to India is a constant problem. The root causes need to be dealt with. No one leaves the place he lives unless he is extremely motivated ideologically or is oppressed to extremity.
And you say this from the relative safety of Dubai, to whence you had to flee from the promised land of Pakistan!

The irony seems to completely escape you!! you keep calling for the creation of new Muslim homelands when you can't live in the one you already have. Why not go back to Karachi and help build the nation you have first?

Traitors are treated as traitors no matter what religion they are..

A nationalistic Muslim can reach the top, case in point, Sir Abdul Kalam

Can u support any other religion in your country ?

I beg to disagree.

Traitor as a pejorative word, in a fit of anger, is one thing. The real, serious meaning is completely different. I am annoyed at the way the right wing habitually descends to personal abuse whenever someone's views do not match theirs.

Back
Top Bottom