What's new

India again asks Pakistan for consular access to Kulbhushan Jadhav.

Just for the sake of information and knowledge I want to know what does councilor access means. I mean what will the benefit of councilor of indian embassy meeting with yadav?

Meaning :

An official appointed by the government of one country to look after its commercial interests and the welfare of its citizens in another country.

He is an accused and a person who is accused need not necessarily be a criminal. Prove him guilty and reject consular access once and for all. Why is that not happening?

Well, as if you already havent violated the Shimla agreement !! What should I call Pakistani's then. Come back when the Indus treaty is violated.

Oh so in Islamic law, an accused is always guilty? Now how cool is that..

He will get a trial...just may take a while.15 20.years may be.... geneva convention does not give a time line... spies are only entitled to a trial before execution...it specifically says spies have no right of counseller access

He will get a trial...just may take a while.15 20.years may be.... geneva convention does not give a time line... spies are only entitled to a trial before execution...it specifically says spies have no right of counseller access

You cannot tag him as spy legally until the trial is over and Vienna convention does not state anything about the accused but the guilty and he aint guilty. Until proven guilty he has every right under Vienna convention to get a counselor access.

He has been ARRESTED for spying, not ADJUDGED.

I think India should be given consular access to Kalbhoshan's pictures..

You cannot tag him as spy legally until the trial is over and Vienna convention does not state anything about the accused but the guilty and he aint guilty. Until proven guilty he has every right under Vienna convention to get a counselor access.

He has been ARRESTED for spying, not ADJUDGED.

We can tag him any way we like....
He will get a trial.. rest assured.. it just takes a while.... we will not execute him without trial..

And no ... un uniformed combatants have no right of counsellar access....

He will get a trial.. rest assured.. it just takes a while.... we will not execute him without trial..

the basic message you are sending is that Indian citizens arrested in Pakistan have no due process under the law

the basic message you are sending is that Indian citizens arrested in Pakistan have no due process under the law

Only spies... its written in plain english in geneva convention....

Let me spell it fot you

SPIES HAVE NO RIGHT TO COUNSELLAR ACCESS PRE OR POST TRIAL REGARDLESS...
THEY FOREFIT THAT RIGHT WHEN THE DECIDE TO DO ESPIONAGE WITHOUT UNIFORM. pranto??

Only spies... its written in plain english in geneva convention....

Let me spell it fot you

SPIES HAVE NO RIGHT TO COUNSELLAR ACCESS PRE OR POST TRIAL REGARDLESS...
THEY FOREFIT THAT RIGHT WHEN THE DECIDE TO DO ESPIONAGE WITHOUT UNIFORM. pranto??

"ESPIONAGE WITHOUT UNIFORM" :-)

"ESPIONAGE WITHOUT UNIFORM" :-)

Spying... terrorism... sabotage... anarchy ... without wearing your country flag on your shoulder clearly identifying self and country

No you cannot my friend. International politics don't quite run the way how you behave at home. Vienna Convention provides a provision of consular access to her citizen arrested in foreign land.

and if punished then action can be taken. But in Kulbushans case I had hardly read about his case being presented in any of your courts. At-leas

Unfortunately for Kulbushan , terrorists aren't allowed consular access.

Unfortunately for Kulbushan , terrorists aren't allowed consular access.

You have some serious comprehension problem, read carefully and understand what I meant. And no need to teach me about consular access, I'm well aware that alleged spies are not provided consular access anywhere. :-(

You have some serious comprehension problem, read carefully and understand what I meant. And no need to teach me about consular access, I'm well aware that alleged spies are not provided consular access anywhere. :-(

He will get the justice written in his destiny. If he was a normal spy (just collecting information) our views would have been less demanding for the death penalty, but he was a murderous terrorist spy (involved in armed destabilisation of a country) bombing civilian targets. He deserves nothing less than a death sentence and hung from the highest pole Pakistan can provide so that his brothers and sisters from across the border can see what happens to Indians who get involved in heinous crimes against humanity.

Back
Top Bottom