What's new

India acquires 11,000 extreme cold gear sets from US army

Read my post again never said all indians are adapt to dealing with harsh cold, but some communities in northernmost regions are. And yes India is a big country don't judge it's size by looking at 2D maps, as earth is round the regions which are closer to equator will appear small and region near poles incorrectly appear to be larger. Reason why in most Maps Russia appears enormous while Africa is pretty average despite actually being larger than Russia.
But we have half of the population live in very cold north, my hometown Beijing, capital of China, is not very north and cold in Chinese standard but can be colder than 99% of India, how can you have immunity against cold and we Chinese don't?

SO COLD EYELASHES FREEZE IN BEJING CHINA
And yes India is a big country don't judge it's size by looking at 2D maps, as earth is round the regions which are closer to equator will appear small and region near poles incorrectly appear to be larger.

Area
(km2)
China9,596,961
India3,287,263

Last edited:
Read my post again never said all indians are adapt to dealing with harsh cold, but some communities in northernmost regions are. And yes India is a big country don't judge it's size by looking at 2D maps, as earth is round the regions which are closer to equator will appear small and region near poles incorrectly appear to be larger. Reason why in most Maps Russia appears enormous while Africa is pretty average despite actually being larger than Russia.

Er....it's not about looking at maps

China = 9, 596, 560 Square KM

India = 3, 287, 263 Square KM

Let me know if that is still not clear to you.

India is an arms race in the region, piling all kinds of weapons in his drawing-room, But does he knows how to use them. Most of them are Russian Made, but the most recent signing contracts Between American-India Beca agreement to use American GPS satellite communication in those weapons. Wondering, Can India really integrate AS-400 using GPS and how to use it against Chian-Pakistan, India Had such agreement signed a Communications Compatibility and Security Agreement COMCASA in 2018. If this agreement was active, how come we were able to jam their communication and shoot down the Abhinandon's jet last year, Feb 2019. American ditch again Modi on this deal.:hitwall:

Loooooool.
Immunity against cold.
Does that mean Indian eat a cow pack for immunity. Please learn English.
11000 sets of winter clothes is sufficient....ummm

Check the immunity meaning in dictionary. I have an immunity against foolish posting and trolling.

Back
Top Bottom