What's new

India accuses Pakistan of deploying SSG along border, ahead of Obama visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Oscar Please check this guy he is False Flagger ................name is indian defending Indianian and flag both USA

Fun fact: REPORTED for trolling. Well done. @Oscar @waz can you check this guy. Basically reported me for uploading an article from an indian-media-source. He doesn't have to like what his own media spouts, but doesn't equate trolling on my behalf.

Fun fact: REPORTED for trolling. Well done. @Oscar @waz can you check this guy. Basically reported me for uploading an article from an indian-media-source. He doesn't have to like what his own media spouts, but doesn't equate trolling on my behalf.

You must be joking right you are abusing people here and you reported me wow
@waz @Oscar this guy is abusing

Goodness, who urinated in your lentil-soup today?

Umm sorry who said i'm indian?! We'll just chalk it up to a mental-lapse on your part. Now stop derailing the thread and contribute something useful. If you don't like it here, don't let us keep you. Bharat-rakshak is always available.

disclose your self to be indian not from USA you are indian .................dont cheat, you dont like your flag or what

? to Pak people: what part of this news report do you find unbelievable or whiny?

* Pakistani military creating diversionary fire to assist their jihadi terrorists to sneak into India is a well known and accepted fact. Last month they tried this with their usual border rangers but got their rear blown of by intense Indian fire back (you may recall the white flag and call by Pak DGMO to allow them to retreive bodies back to Pakistan)

* so since the regulars have failed to create diversion, they are calling upon of elite ssg to do it for them

The ssg is supposedly better trained so it doesn't surprise me that Pak calls upon them where their army failed.
This is one of the stupidest posts that you've written. I mean low quality is one thing, but this? "Well known and accepted fact" according to India and Indian media. Do you just believe everything that comes out of India? How about taking a more nuanced approach, not riddled with articles that do nothing but preach to the choir . It's like saying your source is fox news and attributing their bullshit to being well known facts.

I can't. Someone else deal with him, this is just ridiculous.

Can we do something about this troll @Cortana who has contributed nothing to this thread except trolling, also reported me for creating this thread, which i deemed needed cross-examining.

First BAT, then infiltrators, and now SSG too. Stop it Pakistan, you bullies.

Post of the day. :tup:

We expect a good reply by Indian army once Obama goes back, then we'll see who runs to UN and US and China and whatnot crying.

@Oscar Please check this guy he is False Flagger ................name is indian defending Indianian and flag both USA

Dude..He is a pakistani and folkindia is similar to folkpakistan...if you know what I mean.

Yeah sure thing.

Ps. He reported me for creating this thread, How low can one go.
The mods will deal with whom ever is responsible for starting this fight. If you are not guilty, then you're fine. Starting an article is not a ban-able offense, unless it was clearly and specifically meant to either troll, or was simply a low quality post.

If you have concerns about certain members, contact the admins or mods specifically, and explain your concerns.

Either contribute to the discussion, or put the keyboard down. Stick to the thread. So far you haven't contributed anything.

On a side note, india's accusations towards Pakistan are getting worse and more pathetic by the day. It was BATS a few days ago, now it's the SSG. What's next?!. Let's see the evidence, in order for the bold claims to be validated.

Dude..He is a pakistani and folkindia is similar to folkpakistan...if you know what I mean.

Either contribute to the discussion, or put the keyboard down. Stick to the thread. So far you haven't contributed anything.

On a side note, india's accusations towards Pakistan are getting worse and more pathetic by the day. It was BATS a few days ago, now it's the SSG. What's next?!.

i have deleted all my posts mate sorry i was mistaken .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom