What's new

India 11,000 years back!!!

Levina

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

People throughout the world retain the memory of earlier great spiritual civilizations that existed long before our current reckoning of history. They also talk of the Iceage meltdown which gobbled up beautiful coasts, and everything that existed before iceage vanished beneath the sea. This flood finds a mention in all the ancient scriptures, some call it biblical flood. We 're taught that these floods 're nothing but myths, but what if we had advanced civilisations before the flood banished them?
It is wrong to assume the first civilisation mushroomed in India during the Harappan period (7-5000yrs), since enough evidence have now been found beneath the sea which prove that there were advanced civilisations living along the coastlines of India as early as 12000yrs.

upload_2015-6-16_10-50-32.png

Pre-Harappan Civilisation on western coast of India:

This gif shows the western coast of India(Gujarat/maharashtra) 18,000 yrs back.

gujrat sunken.gif

In 2001 National Institute of ocean technology (NIOT),India, made some startling discoveries beneath the sea in the Gulf of Cambay(near Gujarat). The sonar readings had shown structures which were perfectly rectangular in shape with steps, some as long as 98 meters. These were the remnants of 2 twin metropolis cities, 8 and 9kms in length. The cities were found exactly at the places which were flooded by water between 7-8000 yrs back(which is the end of ice age, the period when the last of the three pulses of melt water was released).
This is a computer generated model of the citadel of the city..
sunken city.gif

The artifacts (carbon dated 7500 BC) were collected from the sea bed are well polished with tiny apertures which shows the skills of the craftsmen who lived in these metropolis.
upload_2015-6-16_13-3-32.png

upload_2015-6-16_13-12-45.png

The sunken ruins of Tamil Nadu
Sangam litrature hints at 12,000 year old civilisation which was lost to the sea. Interestingly its the same time line given by Plato for the submergence of Atlantis (11,000 yrs). Iceage science confirms that Indian sub continent was not how it appears now, it had abundance of land all around it which was later lost to the sea.
This is how tip of Indian sub continent looked 16400 years back...

1a.jpg

Graham Hancock, who undertook a dive 2km off the coast of Tamil Nadu found one of the many stone structures(dated back to more than 10,000 yrs) at the southern tip of the sub continent. This particular structure was U shaped, with coarse masonry and partially exposed construction blocks.

sunken tamil civilisation 1.gif

This a computer generated picture of the structure found on sea bed. It is assumed that the enclosure was built for ritual purposes.

How long might this society have existed before it was flooded? How long would it have taken for the civilisations 9500 yrs ago to build cities of this scale??
After the discovery of these cities and structures nobody can deny that there were highly advanced cities along the coastal margins of India. If only we stopped writing off the biblical flood as primitive myths, then the archeologists can point us to new discoveries....discoveries that could re-write history.

Sources:
Flooded kingdom of iceage, Origin of civilisations-Graham Hancock.

@Atanz @FaujHistorian @SrNair @SpArK @nair @kurup @wolfschanzze @AugenBlick @Srinivas @jamahir and others

Last edited:
It is evident from the excavations, There existed a very advanced civilization in India thousands of years back !

We need to trace it and find it.

People throughout the world retain the memory of earlier great spiritual civilizations that existed long before our current reckoning of history. They also talk of the Iceage which gobbled up beautiful coasts, and everything that existed before iceage vanished beneath the sea. This flood finds a mention in all the ancient scriptures, some call it biblical flood. We 're taught that these floods 're nothing but myths, but what if we had advanced civilisations before the flood banished them?
It is wrong to assume the first civilisation mushroomed in India during the Harappan period (7-5000yrs), since enough evidence have now been found beneath the sea which prove that there were advanced civilisations living along the coastlines of India as early as 12000yrs.

View attachment 230049

View attachment 230068

In 2001 National Institute of ocean technology (NIOT),India, made some startling discoveries beneath the sea in the Gulf of Cambay(near Gujarat). The sonar readings had shown structures which were perfectly rectangular in shape with steps, some as long as 98 meters. These were the remnants of 2 twin metropolis cities, 8 and 9kms in length. The cities were found exactly at the places which were flooded by water between 7-8000 yrs back(which is the end of ice age, the period when the last of the three pulses of melt water was released).
View attachment 230076

The artifacts (carbon dated 7500 BC) were collected from the sea bed are well polished with tiny apertures which shows the skills of the craftsmen who lived in these metropolis.
View attachment 230071
View attachment 230073

Sangam litrature hints at 12,000 year old civilisation which was lost to the sea. Interestingly its the same time line given by Plato for the submergence of Atlantis (11,000 yrs). Iceage science confirms that Indian sub continent was not how it appears now, it had abundance of land all around it which was later lost to the sea.

View attachment 230057

Graham Hancock, who undertook a dive 2km off the coast of Tamil Nadu found one of the many stone structures(dated back to more than 10,000 yrs) at the southern tip of the sub continent. This particular structure was U shaped, with coarse masonry and partially exposed construction blocks.

View attachment 230065

This a computer generated picture of the structure found on sea bed. It is assumed that the enclosure was built for ritual purposes.

How long might this society have existed before it was flooded? How long would it have taken for the civilisations 9500 yrs ago to build cities of this scale??
After the discovery of these cities and structures nobody can deny that there were highly advanced cities along the coastal margins of India. If only we stopped writing off the biblical flood as primitive myths, then the archeologists can point us to new discoveries....discoveries that could re-write history.

Sources:

@Atanz @FaujHistorian @SrNair @SpArK @nair @kurup @wolfschanzze @AugenBlick @Srinivas @jamahir

what is a great spiritual civilization... would this be any differerent if it was discoverted near the coast of an african country?
some say the original flood story is sumerian, other cultures copied from them.

The issue is just that...our government has not taken effort in either preserving these structures or in finding out more about them. The twin metropolis was an accidental discovery by Dr. Baidyanathan of NIOT.

They dont have enough money to spend basic welfare .Then how can they spend money for our archeological effort to find out our past civilization.
We should do something for at least the protection of these invaluable assets.
At least Govt shoulddo that.

Not to be overlooked in my humble opinion is the fact current ice age went into a decline right around those times. Possibly the water to flood coastal areas came from that event.

in any case, good thread, serves my needs just fine as i'm interested precisely in that time period and all human development from then.

what is a great spiritual civilization...
Well all the civilisations in the past have been very spiritual be it Harappan,Aztec, Inca or the Mayans.

would this be any differerent if it was discoverted near the coast of an african country?
Not at all...except that this thread would have had a different title then.

some say the original flood story is sumerian, other cultures copied from them.
Its not about where the myth originated, but whether it is really a myth?

Well all the civilisations in the past have been very spiritual be it Harappan,Aztec, Inca or the Mayans.

Not at all...except that this thread would have had a different title then.

Its not about where the myth originated, but whether it is really a myth?
if all civilizations of past were spiritual what is special about this one? I would be surprised and very interested if they were not spiritual at all, because that will be odd and special.

if all civilizations of past were spiritual what is special about this one? I would be surprised and very interested if they were not spiritual at all, because that will be odd and special.
Lol
You want to know what's special about this one???
The timeline!!!
We are talking about 11000yrs old civilisation here and not something that cropped up in 759BC or the 13th century.

Last edited:
Not to be overlooked in my humble opinion is the fact current ice age went into a decline right around those times. Possibly the water to flood coastal areas came from that event.
You're right, it's the 3rd phase of ice age which wreaked havoc on this civilisation.

in any case, good thread,
Thanks!
serves my needs just fine as i'm interested precisely in that time period and all human development from then.
This time period interests me too.

You can still find the 11000 years old India in 50% on today's India.
Explain!

This time period interests me too.

I would wager the reasons for our interest differ wildly. I cannot say why i'm interested, as it's a top secret project i'm doing (nothing governmental or something like that-more hobby/personal just for me and it is not so far along/articulated that i'd be comfortable in revealing it).
In any case, if this thread or others offer info on that time period or before and immediately after, you can be certain i'll be taking a look at it.

People throughout the world retain the memory of earlier great spiritual civilizations that existed long before our current reckoning of history. They also talk of the Iceage which gobbled up beautiful coasts, and everything that existed before iceage vanished beneath the sea. This flood finds a mention in all the ancient scriptures, some call it biblical flood. We 're taught that these floods 're nothing but myths, but what if we had advanced civilisations before the flood banished them?

View attachment 230049

View attachment 230068

View attachment 230076

View attachment 230071
View attachment 230073

View attachment 230057

View attachment 230065

Sources:

@Atanz @FaujHistorian @SrNair @SpArK @nair @kurup @wolfschanzze @AugenBlick @Srinivas @jamahir and others

Peninsular India is still sucking by ocean water .Within a century current coastal line will again reduce.

From this we can assume that we have had an advanced civilizatiin during the Ice Age .And it was vanished with the end of the Ice age.

We need more study to verify this.Govt should fund for this effort.

I would wager the reasons for our interest differ wildly. I cannot say why i'm interested, as it's a top secret project i'm doing (nothing governmental or something like that-more hobby/personal just for me and it is not so far along/articulated that i'd be comfortable in revealing it).
In any case, if this thread or others offer info on that time period or before and immediately after, you can be certain i'll be taking a look at it.
I'm mostly interested in Indian subcontinent and this my 2nd thread related to the subcontinent's ancient civilisations.
The first one being
Dholavira- The zenith of Harappan town planning!

We need more study to verify this.Govt should fund for this effort.
The last time somebody dived to check on these sites was somewhere around 2001, and nothing has been updated since then...or so I assume.

Back
Top Bottom