What's new

Independence of Kashmir - Lt. Gen Amjad Shuaib

Stop spewing shit here.

Should we go "according to the Indian narrative." which is all a pack of lies?

I have used sources like I-R and BBC.

Stop fooling yourself. India has no legitimate arguments or claim on Kashmir.

Heck even China whipped your a$$, and stole Aksai Chin from you guys. And there is nothing you can do about it.
Only India does not accept Aksai Chin to be part of China.

China would never allow India to be part of UNSC, you moron.

lol...arguing with Indians is like eating cake with a cherry on top.

What a bullshit comment.

How do you suggest the Kashmir dispute should be settled? What is the fairest way to settle it other than Plebiscite? LOL!

The Kashmir dispute is far from being resolved.

Shimla agreement is void if the two parties cannot resolve the Kashmir dispute bilaterally which we have not been able to do.

Aggression cannot be countered by arguments. Had this been the case; possibly, there would not have been any international dispute. Kashmir issue would be resolved by use of force, under appropriate circumstances. Those circumstances are in the offing. Things have started moving in the right direction, after Galwan Clash.

Aggression cannot be countered by arguments. Had this been the case; possibly, there would not have been any international dispute. Kashmir issue would be resolved by use of force, under appropriate circumstances. Those circumstances are in the offing. Things have started moving in the right direction, after Galwan Clash.
Putting the details aside, Plebiscite is the only way to solve the Kashmir dispute.

Or the Indians will have to learn the hard way. Already China is very supportive of Pakistan economically and militarily.

Putting the details aside, Plebiscite is the only way to solve the Kashmir dispute.

Or the Indians will have to learn the hard way. Already China is very supportive of Pakistan economically and militarily.

"Asa na ho tau kaleemi hae kaar e bay bunyaad"
(Iqbal)

Agression is the only way to resolve Kashmir issue. No other option is there.

(Iqbal)

I am of the opinion that force is the only way to solve the territorial dispute because India refuses to hold a plebiscite.

That is enough justification.

(Iqbal)

What do you mean by aggression.

Can any sincere indian PDF member broach on why Kashmir rightfully should belong to India?

As far as my knowledge its a muslim majority state. Why is India keen to keep a muslim majority state at any costs. From what i see in the news the indian goverment and many indians online seem quite Islamophobic.

Its not like kashmiris are illegal immigrants either. So what is the honest reason for keeping so many Indian soldiers bogged down there?

Last edited:
I am of the opinion that force is the only way to solve the territorial dispute because India refuses to hold a plebiscite.

That is enough justification.

Yes. Elite Indian Hindus only understand the language of "CHHITTAROL". Period.

Can any sincere indian PDF member broach on why Kashmir rightfully should belong to India?

As far as my knowledge its a muslim majority state. Why is India keen to keep a muslim majority state at any costs. From what i see in the news the indian goverment and many indians online seem quite Islamophobic.

Its not like kashmiris are illegal immigrants either. So what is the honest reason for keeping so many Indian soldiers bogged down there?
You want to know the truth.

1) The Maharaja of Kashmir first signed a Standstill Agreement with Pakistan.

2) Rebellion in Poonch in Kashmir against Maharaja's rule.

3) Pakistani tribesmen then invade Kashmir.

4) Pakistan says no Instrument of Accession was signed by the Maharaja of Kashmir to India. But India says the Maharaja did. Legal Experts and Historians say he signed in duress or coercion by India, thus invaliding the Instrument of Accession. India cannot show the Instrument of Accession to the United Nations or to Pakistan. The Indians say the Instrument of Accession is "lost" or "unavailable."
Even if the Maharaja of Kashmir signed the Instrument of Accession, acceding to India was ONLY PROVISIONAL according to Louis Mountbatten of Burma. Louis Mountbatten of Burma then said hold a Plebiscite to determine the destiny of the land.

5) Kashmir region is 75-80% Muslim majority. Had it been a regular province of British Raj Empire it would have gone to Pakistan according to partition plan. Partition plan says that Muslim majority areas go to Pakistan while Non-Muslim majority areas go to India.

6) Indian forces invade Kashmir to supposedly help the Maharaja.

7) Nehru takes Kashmir issue to United Nations

8) United Nations says hold a Plebiscite

9) Nehru and Indian National Congress promised the world to hold a Plebiscite, but reneged on it.

The rest is history.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom