08-jpg.692785

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Campus, Surat
5j6V7UN.jpg

3IUtJCV.jpg

FTmmXNs.jpg

3Sy9PrU.jpg

AitL8tN.jpg

cc: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1174883&page=50

Yes My city. One of the top developing city of the world. Full of enjoyment and celebration. Unmatched Law and order. Excellent food available (Vegetarian). City is fomous for its food.

There are 7 malls and shopping center within 200 m from my home. When somebody is transfered from my company, they put their resignation so that they may not have to leave surat.

I go to river to swim atleast of sunday. People will greet you with Hari om.

Yes My city. One of the top developing city of the world. Full of enjoyment and celebration. Unmatched Law and order. Excellent food available (Vegetarian). City is fomous for its food.

There are 7 malls and shopping center within 200 m from my home. When somebody is transfered from my company, they put their resignation so that they may not have to leave surat.

I go to river to swim atleast of sunday. People will greet you with Hari om.

Hari Om :D

dusk-over-tapi-river-surat.jpg

This is the place where I go for swimming atleast every Sunday. You have to be careful some time because water scooters and adventure sports will start at 9.30 am. If you go too far , you will be in a zone where these scooter and high speed boats will pass near by you.

DSCN0460.JPG

100905832.jpg

getlstd-property-photo.jpg

Blues_adventures.jpg

images

This is the place where I go for swimming atleast every Sunday. You have to be careful some time because water scooters and adventure sports will start at 9.30 am. If you go too far , you will be in a zone where these scooter and high speed boats will pass near by you.

You must be a powerful swimmer to swim in the river. It is good they are still allowing public to access the water bodies in Surat unlike in Bangalore.

You must be a powerful swimmer to swim in the river. It is good they are still allowing public to access the water bodies in Surat unlike in Bangalore.

No It is prohibeted still we go and swim. I am nothing against other swimmers who come for swimming. They swims 2 hours daily. Every year they go in Indian navy competition at Bombay and swim in sea and get certificates. There are some old men and women who comes for swimming. They find it hard to walk but still they swim. They swim in flood as well. Gates are closed in rainy season. Still they hang a roof on wall and get down and go to river to swim. I too went there in flood to swim. I was very scarred but I show them swimming and so I also went there and jump into the river which was overflowing from cause way and bathe for Hours. It was a fantastic experience. I went there repeatedly and enjoyed swimming in flood like this. You can see cause way overflowing.

maxresdefault.jpg

We get down from this wall by hanging a roof.

cause-way-during-overflow.jpg

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Campus, Surat
5j6V7UN.jpg

3IUtJCV.jpg

FTmmXNs.jpg

3Sy9PrU.jpg

AitL8tN.jpg

cc: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1174883&page=50

Hey Dragon ball, from where did you find such nice photograph of surat? I am not getting it from net.

Back
Top Bottom