What's new

Inconsistency in design of AMCA’s Internal Weapons Bay

You were banned because you are stupid and a liar?

Whatever exposes your ignorance becomes utter BS? And you are "think tank"!! LOL!!

Go and take a hike kid, your ignorance is shameful.
And how do you found out? Mr. Genius

We need to develop this project in a time bound manner. If we can build our competence in manufacturing and able to compress manufacturing time frame than we shall be able to provide more time for design. I always feel that we need to work with russia in designing. They have world beating competence in low cost designing and manufacturing. Some of our joint ventures had been highly successful like brahmos and AMCA. We need to do this in the area of Air crafts as well. We can design and manufacture 120 KN Kaveri in collaboration with russia. Rathar than technical, we need management skills to execute this sort of complex projects.

Your comments.

Not going to happen with PSUs.
Wow so you want me to copy paste from 1st page of Google search links to show my deep knowledge of subjects I don't have a clue just because I am a troll
Not gonna happen

Nope, you are not. And your assumption of history is pathetic.

LOL!!

Wow so you want me to copy paste from 1st page of Google search links to show my deep knowledge of subjects I don't have a clue just because I am a troll
Not gonna happen

You are a troll who has already been banned once. Not worth my time kid, go fetch the ball.

LOL!!

You are a troll who has already been banned once. Not worth my time kid, go fetch the ball.
That's rich coming from your mouth, a poster wo has nothing to say except
India is ........... failed
Indians are ......
DRDO is .......
HAL is .......
Repeatedly like a broken tape
Fore your intelligent mind I am reading this forum from sufficiently long time to know who you are and what you do here.
So dont lecture about your precious time since it's you who is just a irritant, nothing more nothing less
Btw don't go by my profile name or pic:lol::lol::lol:

Not only are you banned but you are such a shameless troll who has to make another id to troll here.

And what can you do about it, cry and throw a tantrum?
Why should I cry :lol:,
I know my country better than you do and don't need a troll to tell me about that
Dude Butthurt is not going to solve anything better live with it:enjoy:
Btw I know few of your tricks

Why should I cry :lol:,
I know my country better than you do and don't need a troll to tell me about that
Dude Butthurt is not going to solve anything better live with it:enjoy:
Btw I know few of your tricks

You are crying right now. The thread topic is about AMCA internal weapons bay design flaw and you are whining about how scared you are of me. Continue with your troll tactics and you will get banned pretty soon.

You are crying right now. The thread topic is about AMCA internal weapons bay design flaw and you are whining about how scared you are of me. Continue with your troll tactics and you will get banned pretty soon.
:lol::lol:so trolls like you giving advice of no trolling. Ironic isn't it :D
Btw I know you don't have a clue about aviation engineering which is obvious from your Google copy paste technology and you even don't have slightest interested in what is going in Indian Institutes, better to let discuss others who knows something about it and who want to know something

Last edited:
:lol::lol:so trolls like you giving advice of no trolling. Ironic isn't it :D
Btw I know you don't have a clue about aviation engineering which is obvious from your Google copy paste technology and you even don't have slightest interested in what is going in Indian Institutes, better to let discuss others who knows something about it and who want to know something

Good, you are working hard to get yourself banned again. Ignored.

Back
Top Bottom