In the event of a new Indo-Pak war...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matirpola

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Who will the following countries support? Just curious.
Support can be either overt, covert or both.

* Iran
* Turkey
* UAE
* KSA
* Afghanistan

Here are my guesses:

* Iran - India
* Turkey - Pakistan
* UAE - India
* KSA - neutral
* Afghanistan - India

Looks like India will have more global support. Jai Hind! :D

Is there a point to this thread other than starting a flamewar?

Just about any thread in a defence forum can lead to flame war if people don't behave.

Anyways, what do you think?

The way things are UAE will take India's side for sure.

Afghanistan.. depends who's in control in Kabul!

Just about any thread in a defence forum can lead to flame war if people don't behave.

Anyways, what do you think?

I don't really care who supports or doesn't support. The hypothetical war will not be long enough for such support to really matter.

* Iran
* Turkey
* UAE
* KSA
* Afghanistan

Here are my guesses:

* Iran - India
* Turkey - Pakistan
* UAE - India
* KSA - neutral
* Afghanistan - India

Iran - Pakistan: Check history and also ideology of iran. "Fundamentalism". Strong shia population in Pakistan.
Turkey - Pakistan: check history and current relations.
UAE: Pakistan: GCC member close to KSA. But may chose to be neutral.
Afghanistan -Pakistan: Hamid karzai and ashraf ghani along with tlibn have clearly stated that they will help Pakistan in any such event. Also pashtun factor.
KSA - Pakistan: Check History and current relations along with current strategic and military relations.

* Iran
* Turkey
* UAE
* KSA
* Afghanistan

Here are my guesses:

* Iran - India
* Turkey - Pakistan
* UAE - India
* KSA - neutral
* Afghanistan - India

It doesn't matter. Its Pakistan. We'd probably defeat Pakistan military before any other country even has the opportunity to support Pakistan.

I don't really care who supports or doesn't support. The hypothetical war will not be long enough for such support to really matter.
We will make sure it is long enough because we won't stop it until you stop and you won't stop without some land occupied. Then ultimately we won't stop until land is taken back.
There is nothing such as short war. Ask russia and turkey or US. How long it took them to just capture Alleppo,al bab and mosul. And then Compare Pakistan military strength with ISIS and your strength with Turkey,iraq,iran,russia,US airforce and company.
And last not least: Current political system in subcontinent is based on dugdugi system, which is say only those things which voters want to hear only. So try to read,observe and than think practically about every thing you are told.

We will make sure it is long enough because we won't stop it until you stop and you won't stop without some land occupied. Then ultimately we won't stop until land is taken back.
There is nothing such as short war. Ask russia and turkey or US. How long it took them to just capture Alleppo,al bab and mosul. And then Compare Pakistan military strength with ISIS and your strength with Turkey,iraq,iran,russia,US airforce and company.
And last not least: Current political system in subcontinent is based on dugdugi system, which is say only those things which voters want to hear only. So try to read,observe and than think practically about every thing you are told.

I'm not saying the conflict will be short per se (as in just few days etc)...but it will be short (whatever the result) enough that no other country's support will really matter to the sizes of the war resources deployed in the theatre by the two actual sides in the conflict.

It doesn't matter. Its Pakistan. We'd probably defeat Pakistan military before any other country even has the opportunity to support Pakistan.

bollywood much? or living in 71? no land of traitors with ugliest scums 1000 miles away, surrounded by gangalander land from all sides exist in Pakistan anymore.

and if defeating Pakistan is so easy your Vajpayee wouldnt have shit his pants for two years on LOC..

For sure India has massive edge.
But I'm curious who those countries will support (regardless of the outcome of war).

For sure India has massive edge.
But I'm curious who those countries will support (regardless of the outcome of war).

Why would any of them outright support (and even covert support during buildup and actual war can be monitored) any side and make themselves potential targets? These are not India and Pakistan of 50s - 70s anymore.

They will all mostly likely call for peace, support nobody during actual fighting (or very limited token support at best) and focus on dealing with the aftermath rather than committing to any side. Such a war will be quite terrible for the entire region....even world depending on how it escalates and how much of the escalation manifests into physical results.

Iran - Pakistan: Check history and also ideology of iran. "Fundamentalism". Strong shia population in Pakistan.
Turkey - Pakistan: check history and current relations.
UAE: Pakistan: GCC member close to KSA. But may chose to be neutral.
Afghanistan -Pakistan: Hamid karzai and ashraf ghani along with tlibn have clearly stated that they will help Pakistan in any such event. Also pashtun factor.
KSA - Pakistan: Check History and current relations along with current strategic and military relations.

Too optimistic. :P

Some of these countries are good at playing realpolitik and it may not be in their best interest to support Pakistan, despite the religion factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom