What's new

In Pakistan now Fashion&Drama are having things not respectable in Islam

EnidZaini

New Recruit

Reaction score
I think we should stop copying others and make things more considerable. Wedding and love there is only two topics ,there is nothing else on TV. We should have some constructive and creative Dramas. While are fashions shows is something a normal good Muslim cannot either bare to see or do. We should have ones with good clothes.
What are your Ideas?

True, i agree,. lately Pakistani fashion shows have started incorporating clothes that reveal more than which is needed, i guess that's (sex) what sells these days.

here we go again and lmao, i like how u said we shud hav creative dramas and u r talking about islam here, watching tv and the whole entertainment industry is haram so plz stop embarrassing urself, dont like it? dont watch it, anyways, good luck to our fashion/entertainment industry, they r doing an amazing job

here we go again and lmao, i like how u said we shud hav creative dramas and u r talking about islam here, watching tv and the whole entertainment industry is haram so plz stop embarrassing urself, dont like it? dont watch it, anyways, good luck to our fashion/entertainment industry, they r doing an amazing job

It doesn't necessarily have to be black and white. You can still watch creative drama series while having a fashion industry that doesn't require models to expose more than that which is necessary.

One can still watch TV and listen to music as long as there is no vulgar language being used or nudity being shown.

Move to Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.

waynesmh.png

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg

jesusfacepalm.jpg

facepalm-baby.jpg

It doesn't necessarily have to be black and white. You can still watch creative drama series while having a fashion industry that doesn't require models to expose more than that which is necessary.

One can still watch TV and listen to music as long as there is no vulgar language being used or nudity being shown.
fashion industry is a business, nothing more thn that, they will do anything to sell dresses in the country and outside the country and it brings the money to the country and helps economy, about the dramas, depends which one u r watching, never saw a pakistani drama with nudity in it, music is going to be part of a drama whether u like it or not, most of the women in pakistan do watch dramas, if u dont like it, dont watch it, theres no point of posting about this stuff here, its not gonna stop anything

fashion industry is a business, nothing more thn that, they will do anything to sell dresses in the country and outside the country and it brings the money to the country and helps economy,

That doesn't make models posing half nude a alright thing just because it "benefits" the economy. Thailand is known for its sex tourism and the Thai economy makes more than $4.3 billion annually from the prostitution industry, does that make it a good thing therefore Pakistan should also do it? No!

about the dramas, depends which one u r watching, never saw a pakistani drama with nudity in it,
And i never said there was nudity in Pakistani dramas.

music is going to be part of a drama whether u like it or not,
And i never said i didn't like music.

most of the women in pakistan do watch dramas,

Of course they do, nothing wrong with watching dramas.

if u dont like it, dont watch it,
I never said i didn't like dramas, i just don't watch them, i'm more into action, horror, and suspense films.

theres no point of posting about this stuff here, its not gonna stop anything
Then in that case there is no point in debating anything, this forum should be closed then.

OP and anyone who thinks fashion or tv dramas should be made to fit in with Islam.
But what does that have to do with Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia? And same can be said about those who are trying to overly westernize Pakistan, move to France, England, or Canada.

That doesn't make models posing half nude a alright thing just because it "benefits" the economy. Thailand is known for its sex tourism and the Thai economy makes more than $4.3 billion annually from the prostitution industry, does that make it a good thing therefore Pakistan should also do it? No!
wt a stupid connection u made between models and prostitutes

wt a stupid connection u made between models and prostitutes

I merely stated an example about the Thai economy "benefiting" from prostitution just like you stated that Pakistani economy "benefits" from half nude posing models. Since you brought in the "economy", if anything you made a "stupid" connection in your post, i merely replied.

But what does that have to do with Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia? And same can be said about those who are trying to overly westernize Pakistan, move to France, England, or Canada.

Because Pakistan has always been a moderate country since 1947. It was not made for extremists or some Saudi wannabees. We all know what the founding fathers wanted and where their influences came from. It was certainly not from taliban or some saudis.
I don't find anything vulgar about these dramas or fashion shows. If you don't like it don't watch it. It's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom