What's new

in occupied Punjab, Khalistan slogans are being raised openly with applause for Kashmir's Burhan Wan

Seriously, what about remittances?
Because it will be always under government scanner, nobody funds it through legal remittances. While foreign agencies can fund them, with money and arms.

Once Ajith Doval broke the backbone of Khalistan by pretending as ISI official:lol:. So, you can see, whom they are banking on and how vulnerable/desperate they are.

I have a great idea:
Pakistan should team Sikhs up with Kashmiris.
Convince China that we'll get the terrirotries we want together.
Tag team India for next 5-6 years.
Use a big Kinetic event to gain territories we want from India.
Make a seperate Khalistan for Sikhs.

Dont go too wild in your wet dreams bro.

That was what Zia wanted. Benazir and Aitzaz Ahsan spoilt the plan by handing over the list of Sikh Freedom Fighters to the oppressive Hindu Regime

Myth actually. Neither Bhutto handed over any list and neither Zia ever supported khalistan.

Pakistan should support this movement and make Khalistan, a buffer state between India and Pakistan. The newly born state will cut Kashmir from the rest of India and we can easily get rid of terrorist occupiers in IOK.

Support khalistan!!!!!!!!!...........wtf....:eek:....these are the same creatures who were responsible for the genocide of 1 million innocent Pakistanis in 1947. As much as I hate the indian race and nation, ONE thing I can agree with the indians on, is that the khalistan movement and any sikh ethno-consciousness needs to be crushed and eradicated from the face of the earth FOREVER. That's why I believe operation bluestar in 1984 was a glorious victory for Pakistan and devine retribution for sikh atrocities against Muslims in 1947. The sikhs are currently a worthless, irrelevant, meaningless non-entity on the world stage. There are only 27 million of them globally. Hopefully it stays that way. Noboby on earth hates Muslims as much as sikhs do. Never forget that.

That's a 1 year old video , trolls keep trolling

Wtf is occupied Punjab ? Also most of historical Punjab aka khalistan is & always will be in Pakistan.
main-qimg-55cbfa23964730c974368fcb2eceedae

There's more chance of Pakistan forming a nation with Iran, Turkey, Brazil and Germany than of khalistan ever existing..........:lol:..........the sikhs ain't going to get no state of their own because they are not capable of it......:azn:

Last edited:
Pak should support Khalistan in north, Nagalzand in east and Tamil Nadu in South. Rest of South India will follow suit and declare independence (who is going to subdue them without Sikh soldiers in the Indian army). India will be just Hindi states at a poverty level comparable to some African dictatorships.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom