What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

Is eating beef an Islamic compulsion or Islamic choice?

There is complete freedom for religious compulsions in India.

Can anybody tell me if eating beef is more or less Islamic than drinking coffee, smoking cigarette or sporting a gun?

In India all states are free to formulate their own laws.

In the 7 sister states in North-East, for example, you can eat pretty much everything that walks except human beings, of course.

I personally, would rather favour a ban on polygamy than on eating beef.

The thing is not to interfere in others life and not to get interfered , when you say that someone not to eat beef you are interfering in his lifestyle without any valid reason , India was supposed to worlds largest secular democracy , and this law again proved its not one.

We made this forum successful, and that's why you come here in droves.

Please mercy for our poor indian guests -

cat_cake.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

I think Muslims and other minorities will have speak easy's serving beef burgers and steaks, like in prohibition, Gangsters will smuggle beef meat from China, Pakistan and Bangladesh. L0L :woot:

Human Slaughter.....at max 15 pages

Cow Slaughter.....36 pages and counting

Inference : Cow is more important than humans (atleast in PDF).:cheesy:

I thought India was supposed to be a very diverse country? What about all the non-Hindus?

Cow for meat is allowed with prior permissions !!!
These are illegal activities and so they are punished !!!
And Beef biryani is available in number of shops everywwwhere in india !!!

Human Slaughter.....at max 15 pages

Cow Slaughter.....36 pages and counting

Inference : Cow is more important than humans (atleast in PDF).:cheesy:

Steak lovers are up in arms.

entrec-te-blah-blah-blah-big-juicy-steak-tregueux.jpg

If someone was to ban one of life's quintessential pleasures.

Steak lovers are up in arms.

entrec-te-blah-blah-blah-big-juicy-steak-tregueux.jpg

If someone was to ban one of life's quintessential pleasures.

As far as I know steak is not so popular in India ...its always curry,roast, fry etc. I always wondered how can one eat meat as the main dish.

Muslims don't have a choice. If they don't obey the majority , they will get slaughtered. No Hindu will face trial for that. Muslim lives are worth less than a cows life.

same is the case of hindus and christians in muslim dominated nations.... if muslims in india are slaughtered such, they would have never reached 160 million figure..... by the way show me any muslim country in the world, where figures of minorities has increased in last 50 years. please

same is the case of hindus and christians in muslim dominated nations.... if muslims in india are slaughtered such, they would have never reached 160 million figure..... by the way show me any muslim country in the world, where figures of minorities has increased in last 50 years. please

Why not make holy cow president or prime minister , it can do government operations better , and ofc democracy most of Indians support cows over humans.

And you people claim to be secular and india the biggest secular democracy.:disagree:

Being secular and democracy has nothing to do with violating rules and regulations set considering the greater well being of the nation.

Why not make holy cow president or prime minister , it can do government operations better , and ofc democracy most of Indians support cows over humans.

well thanks for your suggestion. i promise we indians will surely take into consideration.

for the time being you please worry about your own nation, where in the name of blasphemy....how many people are put behind bars, tortured by public...

at least something like that is not happening in india.

How can Cow be a god? And god does not die!

Their is only one god "allah" and nothing else is worthy of worship.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Being secular and democracy has nothing to do with violating rules and regulations set considering the greater well being of the nation.

So is Iran KSA also the world's biggest democracy? They are also following their rules you hypocrite indians!

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Cow for meat is allowed with prior permissions !!!
These are illegal activities and so they are punished !!!
And Beef biryani is available in number of shops everywwwhere in india !!!

Why would u need a permission to eat food? Cow goat or horse may be ur god but i want that steak in my belly without having to ask freaking permission from anyone!

Back
Top Bottom