What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

This is the single biggest reason we needed Pakistan :pakistan:

we appreciate your creation;)

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Thats a hypothetical presumptive statement-
65 years of independence and that all has not happened yet-
Muslims are still the most backward and poor minority of India-
Banning the beef will not bring about the sudden reciprocal Sir-

ask indian muslims,do they want to come pakistan??:no:

As MP is a 90% veggie state such law though controversial is acceptable to some degree.Also these laws remain in paper only just to appease ghe votebank.If such a law was passed in my state of West Bengal I would have protested as more than 30% is minorities.

Im very fond of Lamb Gosht but i never saw beef in the lahore food place i went to

Original lahore

Actually thats the wrong Lahore this is the one i went to its very famous even Gwyneth Paltrow has been there.

I believe you- Even i hv seen that-
Some restaurants are more chicken and veg oriented-

ask indian muslims,do they want to come pakistan??:no:

why dont you ask that sort of simple question to an Indian Muslim-
Like-
Do you want to eat meat or not?-
and make the law accordingly-
Tell me how about it?-

Let me acquaint some with the Law in India

According to the Indian Constitution one cant slaughter cows or rear them with the intent of slaughter for selling their meat,but one can consume beef that is one can eat beef,the beef meat can be imported from another country.Many 5-star hotels import beef steaks from New Zealand to cater to the demands of foreign tourists.Many frozen meat stores also import from NZ to cater to the needs of their customers,I have got many a times steaks imported through dealer via NZ very legally and eaten them(FYI I am a sikh without the turban to be precise).

Watch out! When a hindu tastes that juicy, tender, delicious beef for the first time, he will immediately become a Maoist and demand more rights to eat beef, and overthrow hinduism's ancient caste system!

You don't know what happiness is until you've had a big 12 ounce steak!

i have had beef and i dont like it.

i m okay with pork.

Im Hindu but i have tried beef :D it was tasty but I have to keep that on the downlow or my gf would never kiss me again

The fundamentalist hindus should have their own country in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Haryana, MP, UP and Bihar where they can treat cows better than low caste hindus.

But the non-hindus in the rest of india should be free from that bullsh1t. What an incredible secular country founded on lies!

why dont you ask that sort of simple question to an Indian Muslim-
Like-
Do you want to eat meat or not?-
and make the law accordingly-
Tell me how about it?-

i have no issue what they eat or not.
I dont have muslim freinds and dont have interst too but you said that they are unhappy here so i said ...ask them to come to pakistan.:lol:

Im Hindu but i have tried beef :D it was tasty but I have to keep that on the downlow or my gf would never kiss me again

For that very reason- i am an unofficial smoker :P-

Back
Top Bottom