What's new

In bid to ‘split ASEAN,’ China pours money, arms into Cambodian military

time to time, china is going to be mad. For give you like kid, loser.:enjoy:

and now ur CPC party chef begged VCP chef to visit China, in hurry, before his trip to Washington. To play with two superpower in the world is good game.:tup:

134131246_14284224481571n-jpg.213010
Are you @LacViet? Find you Vietnamese like registering new account after being banned, then spour sh!t as much as possible.

time to time, china is going to be mad. For give you like kid, loser.:enjoy:

and now ur CPC party chef begged VCP chef to visit China, in hurry, before his trip to Washington. To play with two superpower in the world is good game.:tup:

134131246_14284224481571n-jpg.213010

We insult , ram your ship , place oil rig and you vietnam still shameless step into our turf to admit our superiority over vietnam? Well done vietnam :lol:

This is a old term called paying tribute.

Paracel and spratly island ownership in China hand is no doubt :D

V4iNZ2o.jpg

(Thank you to Martian2 for the original post)
Oh no, where is the raw material data? The vietnamese super power wannabe will be mad vietnam import so many junk products from China to support China trample over them at paracel and spratly island. Where is their super duper vietnam deity power? :lol:

Vietnam has no pride.

You have mixed me with someone else . I'm a newbie here. Thank for attention.
Has reported, Let MOD judged.

In these days, some Vietnamese are banned, and your comment type is similar with one of theirs', there are many precedents, many vietnamese credibility In PDF suck.

with such provocative actions of China in sea of Vietnam, its doesn't mean China is superior. People in the world looks bad at China.

Your leader begged VCP chef visit China before his trip to Washington. This gesture disclosed more than what you said.

No, that not what you say. You say vietnam buy only China raw material and China goods are junk. Yet you Vietnamese loves Chinese goods and import them at record pace every year. You claim China is bully and yet you support so called bully by making us richer with every goods you buy from us and support many of our policy like joining AIIB scheme. And your VCP secretary continue the traditional tributary system by paying a visit to acknowledge superior country to present gifts.

None of your claim tally? May I know what is wrong? :lol:

Let me teach you what to do, break off any tie with your called bully. Stop buying any of their goods. Don't borrow money from so called bully. Can vietnam do that? :lol:

If not, any of your rant is as good as fart. :lol:

You are living in ancient history.

What is policy to day in 21th century ? what geopolitical situation in asia now ? Where is your enemy and where is your friend ? You can not say that America is 100 % China's foe or Russia is 100 % friend of China.

In case of China has considered Vietnam is enemy of China, why China doesn't closed your trade with Vietnam ?

China never consider vietnam as enemy becos vietnam can never be a threat to China. Have ever seen a single anti Vietnam demonstration in any Cities of China? While vietnamese stage anti China protest in Ho Chi Minh city.

But it's you and other vietnamese forumers keep harping about the China threat , a bully and then brag about how super power wannabe vietnam is going to defeat China and reclaim paracel and spratly island from China.

How powerful vietnam economy is that they do not need China junk import and yet every year you vietnam import recording breaking Chinese finish goods.

So now you flip flop again? So which one is which one?

China has bullied and threatened Vietnam from ancient time until now. You can not deny it. I never said that Vietnam is superpower. Vietnam is small neighbor of china.

Turn back to this thread, created by Chinese member. The true intention of China when you have provided weapon for Cambodia. Trolling of Chinese members in this thread is clear that what China want to do with each member in Asean, I don't like to copy and past here.

Divide to rule is old trick of capitalists in the past.
But end of the day, you vietnam cannot break ties with us? So you just have to accept the current trend instead of useless rant and senseless smearing. I hope the Chinese goods you all import can serve you well.

So Cambodia is Chinas Second Pakistan. I hope Cambodia does not play a development desruptive role like Pakistan does in Saarc at Chinas behest.

I've been to Cambodia, massive construction every where. I saw a promising future for our partner!

My company(family owned) has been a partner of this growth & we have exported many tiles (Floor & Walls) to Cambodia

:rofl: don't wake him up, let his fluid keep leaking. He needs to relieve the content stored inside his body.

Damn that was far to graphic

Every each time a thread about Cambodia is posted, there comes a huge tide of Vietcong warriors.
Is there any serious threads posted by them except for @Viet?

Yeah, buddy was too afraid to link the article :lol:

Are you kidding me? Everybody in the world knows China needs to import raw material and now talking about China export raw material to vietnam? You must be smoking some high end drugs?

OEC: Vietnam (VNM) Profile of Exports, Imports and Trade Partners
Forget Tayson. He is one of the banned Viet members. Ever notice when @Rechoice and others are banned, a new Viet recruit show up.

:rofl:

Every each time a thread about Cambodia is posted, there comes a huge tide of Vietcong warriors.
Is there any serious threads posted by them except for @Viet?
Even that @Viet fool is showing his true color.

On a more serious note:

Saigon pimp hands out business cards for sex service, gets arrested | Society | Thanh Nien Daily

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom