What's new

In a first in India, 40,000 troops launch mammoth anti-Naxal operation

Good luck Comrades !!!!

942068_517639701627351_2015506626_n.jpg

naxalites4.jpg

naxalites-rebelles-maoistes-indiens_79.jpg

images
red-india-naxalites1.jpg

Not in favour of Killing them all. Its the govt faults, that they are able to form a group and fight against a state. If the development had reached them, they had no issue to form a group and fight.
Now they formed a group and told their problem openly, they should showly disintegrate. Their voices are heard. Tribal rights shall be reserved.
Its time govt bring basic amneties in every tribal villages.
Naxals should better surrender. It still is not good, that CRPF had to hunt Indians, who were once deprived of their rights.

Not in favour of Killing them all. Its the govt faults, that they are able to form a group and fight against a state. If the development had reached them, they had no issue to form a group and fight.
Now they formed a group and told their problem openly, they should showly disintegrate. Their voices are heard. Tribal rights shall be reserved.
Its time govt bring basic amneties in every tribal villages.
Naxals should better surrender. It still is not good, that CRPF had to hunt Indians, who were once deprived of their rights.

I don't get this part that they were deprived of their rights or that development had not reached them.
Development has not reached a lot of people, you don't see all of them taking guns and blowing up railway stations or telephone exchanges.
People have a few ways to show case their grievance,
They can use media effectively
They get to vote frequently and if they were oppressed, they could teach the politicians appropriate lessons during those times instead of boycotting elections.

In my view naxalism is nothing but power grab by people who are extremely leftist in their learning and who could not fight out the good fight. They have not succeeded in showcasing their ideology. They have only grown by coercion and spreading fear.

I'd be happy to see the naxal leadership captured or killed. I don't have any sympathies towards them.

Bloody IAF provides no help.
If you guys remember where mi17 was hit and crew was left injured at spot. Those who left them behind were IAF SF personals, and in another incident IAF didn't send helo and injured was killed. CRPF told them to give a parameter but IAF refused directly to send helo.

I don't get this part that they were deprived of their rights or that development had not reached them.
Development has not reached a lot of people, you don't see all of them taking guns and blowing up railway stations or telephone exchanges.
They get to vote frequently and if they were oppressed, they could teach the politicians appropriate lessons during those times instead of boycotting elections.

In my view naxalism is nothing but power grab by people who are extremely leftist in their learning and who could not fight out the good fight. They have not succeeded in showcasing their ideology. They have only grown by coercion and spreading fear.

I'd be happy to see the naxal leadership captured or killed. I don't have any sympathies towards them.

We have to think from their point of view. Imagine some contractors with politician support, uprooting from their traditional homes, and mine the resources. They complain to legislative agents, police and they do anything. They do not have roads, hospitals, drinking water , and what they ever had was their lands, now taken forcefully.
Just see the development in states like Kerala, Gujarat, TN, Karnataka, Maharastra. Their villages are atleast partially connected. And do u think Tribals know the rights given to them in the consitution book?
Most of the existence of tribal villages came to know to the outside world through their fight only. What did the media do? Did it try to cover the villages? All it did was covering what Salman khan, sanjay dutt did in jail etc. I am not a supporter of naxalism, it had become very violent and bloodish now. We should have never let them arise . And now, its time to finish them off, without much bloodshed. And development chances created. This is a chance for undoing past mistakes.

Bloody IAF provides no help.
If you guys remember where mi17 was hit and crew was left injured at spot. Those who left them behind were IAF SF personals, and in another incident IAF didn't send helo and injured was killed. CRPF told them to give a parameter but IAF refused directly to send helo.

That's a govt decision, and more so, it is a longstanding policy of the Indian state, that airpower will not be used in internal conflicts. It is not because the IAF is too lazy or afraid to help. So calling them "bloody" is uncalled for.

naxali should wipe out. But about local people issue is not development related brother. It is more then that. Good thing in our favor is that naxalis are getting involve in crime and now people are trying to move on.

That's a govt decision, and more so, it is a longstanding policy of the Indian state, that airpower will not be used in internal conflicts. It is not because the IAF is too lazy or afraid to help. So calling them "bloody" is uncalled for.
injured need to evocate and for other supports govnt have given some helo's for that.. Why CRPF is demanding helo's ?
When IAF can't pick injured personal then what is the point of providing IAF helo to them. IAF refused to land in their camp, and let soldier die. What they ll do in real war ?

injured need to evocate and for other supports govnt have given some helo's for that.. Why CRPF is demanding helo's ?
When IAF can't pick injured personal then what is the point of providing IAF helo to them. IAF refused to land in their camp, and let soldier die. What they ll do in real war ?

Please give me a link for this information.

Now this is a good and sudden move.

Here in pakistan when they launch a operation it takes years and than everything is revealed to media and because of reaction like

Islamic parties:No No they are muslims,They are pakistani,don't fight the war for kafir west

Nationalist parties like PTI:Don't get into war with your own people,go for dialogue.Do this and that

Than parties in govt like PMLN and PPP is hard to decide what to do and by the time the operation is sanction.the terrorists are already prepared or fled

Please give me a link for this information.

every news do not exist in links. My friend is sevring in CRPF COBRA at good post . So i know many things which you ll never see in media.

Good luck India crush this uprising maybe Pakistan can learn a thing or two about slaying inusrgents:tup:

Back
Top Bottom