What's new

Imran Khan's TeI secretariat attacked by PPP workers

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
My family members saw him on Geo TV, he was attacked by thugs and he was shouting things like "Tu Sunlay Zardari, iss baar tune karlia, agli baar tujhe nahi chorhoonga". He or his people were sitting all beat up. I can't be sure, but I think he used some expletives against Zardari too.

Then Geo cut it off and since then I cant find any other media outlet that has carried that news on.

Please do your research... and lets get to the bottom of this. Go get googling!

http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/news/largeImages/IMRANN_L.jpg

Imran Khan has been very openly critical of Zardari, this is probably the reason why his people got beaten up.

ISLAMABAD: Holding President Asif Ali Zardari and PM Advisor on Interior Rehman Malik responsible for attack in his party’s Central Secretariat, PTI Chief Imran Khan on Monday made it clear that we are well prepared to come out on streets if such tactics continues.

Imran Khan expressed these views while addressing a crowded press conference in party secretariat on Monday.

He made it clear that such attacks will not weaken us urging undoubtedly President Zardari and PM Advisor on Interior Rehman Malik are responsible for such acts.

Such nefarious tactics will not hamper me or PTI at any cost, Imran Khan held.

Imran Khan was of the view that government very well knows that PTI will not approach their courts for seeking justice stressing we cannot get any kind of justice through these courts.

Imran Khan warned government that no one can stop us from coming out on streets as we don’t believe in politics of agitation but government is forcing us to use such tactics and options.

He further added that the heinous incident of sheer violence occurred around 3pm on Sunday night adding our workers and activists including Owais Khalid, Muzamil Lodi, Gohar, Danish, Rafiq and others were injured and harassed.

"We will not remain silent in this hour of crunch circumstances adding government wants us to stay away from long march, however we (PTI) are rock solid to whole-heartedly participate in it and make it successful, he added.

Last edited:
My family members saw him on Geo TV, he was attacked by thugs and he was shouting things like "Tu Sunlay Zardari, iss baar tune karlia, agli baar tujhe nahi chorhoonga". He or his people were sitting all beat up. I can't be sure, but I think he used some expletives against Zardari too.

Then Geo cut it off and since then I cant find any other media outlet that has carried that news on.

Hell somebody do something to this Zardari

Moron is threatning the MPA's n some MNA's for their lives to join his party to form a PPP govt in Punjab. No wonder the corrupt or insane appointments have been made in police to achieve such goals.:disagree:

Hell somebody do something to this Zardari

Moron is threatning the MPA's n some MNA's for their lives to join his party to form a PPP govt in Punjab. No wonder the corrupt or insane appointments have been made in police to achieve such goals.:disagree:
I'm trying to look up on some discussions I heard yesterday on Geo by some analyst who gave quite a good reasoning that this government is about to collapse in 15 days.

The long march of 12th November is likely to turn violent and there are theories abound that maybe the Presidential house, Parliament, Supreme court will be stormed. The Army would be hard pressed to stop any such thing since it would require firing on their own countrymen en masse!

I'm trying to look up on some discussions I heard yesterday on Geo by some analyst who gave quite a good reasoning that this government is about to collapse in 15 days.

The long march of 12th November is likely to turn violent and there are theories abound that maybe the Presidential house, Parliament, Supreme court will be stormed. The Army would be hard pressed to stop any such thing since it would require firing on their own countrymen en masse!

I think he(Zardari) will try every trick in his book to stop this long march or to atleast fail it. The whole nation is just waiting to see, what will happen next?

Similar sort of situation can arise, like when Benazir assisinated and voilence errupted in the whole country.

I have seen nothing realated to this...watched aaj tv, geo, ary and express...nothing as such....

I have seen nothing realated to this...watched aaj tv, geo, ary and express...nothing as such....
I can't find anything either... It's 12th Rabi ul Awwal maybe thats why even the internet media has been slow to report things today.

just heard on geo tv that Tehreek-e-insaf's secretariat in karachi was attacked by PP...maybe this was the case:what:

PTI office in Islamabad was attacked by some mobs.I saw this news on geo in morning.

\QUOTE=Asim Aquil;322584]yes, probably, link?[/QUOTE]

sorry but no links :enjoy:

searched their website but couldnt find it.

and then people ask why Pakistan Army takes over??

When it takes over it also leaves the door open for these leaders and before the public get the voting sense they take over again if they continued to do their work and not meddle into politics god knows how much better our country would have been today.

I checked PTI website here you go

zSHARE - Sound_clip_06.wav

this is the press conference after the incedent and I think I will find footage soon!

Last edited:
best ppp can do rit now is to stop long march from enterin islamabad...

Back
Top Bottom