What's new

Imran Khan's cheerleading pays of, appointed official cheer leader!

I have never really quite understood what game is immi playing at.

On one hand he goes to save the white elephant parties in the UK and on the other, submits wears an engagement ring given by the Taliban.

I think he got lucky with securing the sympathies of internet trolls and now enjoys an undeserved stature. Such are the ways of nature.

How so? There is yet to have been a concentrated military offensive to wipe out the TTP. Whenever the Army went on offensive, cheerleaders of TTP started creating problems and yelling 'Murder'. We have not attacked their home yet in North Waziristan. If they loose a base to regroup and coordinate, they will loose more than half their strength. You cannot expect the PA to fight the TTP and eliminate them by tying both their hands behind their backs.

Identify your goal first. The goal is to achieve peace and prosperity, which will have positive effects on Pakistan in terms of security/investments and so on(Whats your goal?). So far the operations has not helped achieve our goal (not even close). I doubt the number has been decreased, they are just playing hide and seek with PA/also recruiting more. A lot at risk if the PA go into North waziristan and I am sure you know what I am talking about, they will just move out or whatever (Not to forget they are now in our cities and its an ideology that Pakistan is fighting).

i dont know, what the hell is with, this stupid politician called IK khan ?
now there is a opportunity to prove himself, his dam peace ideas?
now he, just trunned his sorry back?
coward khan has proven himself again a coward khan?
well for those, who thinks that a offensive against TTp dogs only can be succsessfull in winters, friends!
PAKARMY has planned has planned its OPPS in all weather conditions?
just wait & see, how far this coward damocrazy can hold itself against TTp?

Identify your goal first. The goal is to achieve peace and prosperity, which will have positive effects on Pakistan in terms of security/investments and so on(Whats your goal?). So far the operations has not helped achieve our goal (not even close). I doubt the number has been decreased, they are just playing hide and seek with PA/also recruiting more. A lot at risk if the PA go into North waziristan and I am sure you know what I am talking about, they will just move out or whatever (Not to forget they are now in our cities and its an ideology that Pakistan is fighting).
PA , goal or target is to clean the shyt called TTp from the face of earth, without it no, peace can ever be achived?

If we don't engage the TTP soon, I, for one, would have lost complete faith in our military. We proudly claim to have one of the best trained militaries around, yet they stand by and watch the nation go down the drain. What's the point of buying them all those fancy gadgets if all they wanted was toys for posturing?!

Dont forget its our military establishment which created these monsters by following wrong policies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom