What's new

Imran Khan's cheerleading pays of, appointed official cheer leader!

Pakistani E

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: The outlawed terrorist outfit, Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), has proposed a five-member team, comprising four clerics and a politician, to hold peace talks with the government on its behalf, Geo News reported Saturday.

"TTP wants Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Sami (JUI-S) chief Maulana Samiul Haq, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam cleric Mufti Kifayatullah, Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) leader Professor Ibrahim, Lal Masjid’s Maulana Abdul Aziz, and Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan to be part of their team", TTP spokeman Shahidullah Shahid told Geo News program "Capital Talk" anchor, Hamid Mir over the telephone.

Hamid Mir, who is a senior journalist, also quoted Shahidullah Shahid as denying that TTP wanted the aforementioned proposed mediators to be part of the government’s team constituted to negotiate peace with Taliban.

"Lately, some satellite news channels aired a report claiming TTP has demanded these dignitaries should be in the government team, which is misleading and groundless. We never asked them for that, instead we proposed these names for a panel, which would represent TTP", Shahidullah Shahid told Hamid Mir.

Mir also revealed that JI's Professor Ibrahim had confirmed to him that he was contacted by the TTP for the same over the phone.

"I have been requested to represent Taliban in Pakistan-TTP parleys", Mir quoted Ibrahim as saying.

Professor Ibrahim also told Hamid Mir that his top brass had allowed him to play a mediator's role in the peace talks.

"I will only act as a Salis-e-Khair (intermediary for a good cause). That's it."

On the other hand, PTI leader Imran Khan said he would decide on it in a high-level party meeting scheduled for Monday.

"I have no clear idea about this development, however, I have full faith in the government's peace talks committee. I suggest TTP choose its representatives from among its own leadership", said he.

JUI-S's Maulana Samiul Haq reserved his decision for now.

"My decision will wait until things become clear", said Maulana Sami.

Other proposed team members have yet not come up with a confirmation whether they are ready to represent Tailban in talks.

Taliban leaders want Imran Khan, 4 clerics to represent TTP in talks - thenews.com.pk

Well done Immi, Your hard paid off, now you can officially cheer for the Taliban while they butcher innocent Pakistanis left, right and centre.

1545541_814206598605649_500868051_n.jpg

Fucki*g Gay taliban .. trying to find excuses to gain public sympathy :hitwall:

While it is all fine and dandy

all talks and stuff

But I do not see peaceful resolution of Islamist $hit.

TTP is waving white flag like a 2-bit whore who knows her husband is about to divorce, so she says

-- OK OK let's talk. let's negotiate

Islmists too are 2-bit whores who fork around as per their belief system

So talk or no talk

they will continue forking.

All TTP heads need to be eliminated. It is too late to make peace.

Imran Khan and all these JI fools need to move aside.

TTP is well aware of the fact that a concentrated military action from PA will eliminate them once and for all. They know that the public sympathy for them is fast running out and all political parties are coming to the consensus that they need to be eliminated. They are smart enough to know that its time to gain some public sympathy back, and that is why they are waving this flag of peace and talks.

Its shameful that we Pakistanis have lost a pivotal opportunity to knock out the TTP once and for all. Due to Winter, all the passes are blocked because of the snow. A military offensive would have cut off their escape route and allowed us to encircle and eliminate them. This is a great opportunity missed.

ISLAMABAD: The outlawed terrorist outfit, Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), has proposed a five-member team, comprising four clerics and a politician, to hold peace talks with the government on its behalf, Geo News reported Saturday.

"TTP wants Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Sami (JUI-S) chief Maulana Samiul Haq, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam cleric Mufti Kifayatullah, Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) leader Professor Ibrahim, Lal Masjid’s Maulana Abdul Aziz, and Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Imran Khan to be part of their team", TTP spokeman Shahidullah Shahid told Geo News program "Capital Talk" anchor, Hamid Mir over the telephone.

Hamid Mir, who is a senior journalist, also quoted Shahidullah Shahid as denying that TTP wanted the aforementioned proposed mediators to be part of the government’s team constituted to negotiate peace with Taliban.

"Lately, some satellite news channels aired a report claiming TTP has demanded these dignitaries should be in the government team, which is misleading and groundless. We never asked them for that, instead we proposed these names for a panel, which would represent TTP", Shahidullah Shahid told Hamid Mir.

Mir also revealed that JI's Professor Ibrahim had confirmed to him that he was contacted by the TTP for the same over the phone.

"I have been requested to represent Taliban in Pakistan-TTP parleys", Mir quoted Ibrahim as saying.

Professor Ibrahim also told Hamid Mir that his top brass had allowed him to play a mediator's role in the peace talks.

"I will only act as a Salis-e-Khair (intermediary for a good cause). That's it."

On the other hand, PTI leader Imran Khan said he would decide on it in a high-level party meeting scheduled for Monday.

"I have no clear idea about this development, however, I have full faith in the government's peace talks committee. I suggest TTP choose its representatives from among its own leadership", said he.

JUI-S's Maulana Samiul Haq reserved his decision for now.

"My decision will wait until things become clear", said Maulana Sami.

Other proposed team members have yet not come up with a confirmation whether they are ready to represent Tailban in talks.

Taliban leaders want Imran Khan, 4 clerics to represent TTP in talks - thenews.com.pk

Well done Immi, Your hard paid off, now you can officially cheer for the Taliban while they butcher innocent Pakistanis left, right and centre.

What news are you making out of it?

You quote Hamid Mir as quoting TTP chief denying any such demand and then you are saying Imran Khan cheerleading pays off! I havent seen a post whose content the poster himself denies.

What news are you making out of it?

You quote Hamid Mir as quoting TTP chief denying any such demand and then you are saying Imran Khan cheerleading pays off! I havent seen a post whose content the poster himself denies.

here

i guess you just missed my post

Bfd_o1tCYAAZlue.jpg:large

TTP is well aware of the fact that a concentrated military action from PA will eliminate them once and for all. They know that the public sympathy for them is fast running out and all political parties are coming to the consensus that they need to be eliminated. They are smart enough to know that its time to gain some public sympathy back, and that is why they are waving this flag of peace and talks.

Its shameful that we Pakistanis have lost a pivotal opportunity to knock out the TTP once and for all. Due to Winter, all the passes are blocked because of the snow. A military offensive would have cut off their escape route and allowed us to encircle and eliminate them. This is a great opportunity missed.

I hope and pray that this is just a government means of buying time for PA to prepare an offensive. It's outrageous that after so many innocents, police offices and army personnel killed, we not only accept the legitimacy of these bastards, we get in bed with them.

If we don't engage the TTP soon, I, for one, would have lost complete faith in our military. We proudly claim to have one of the best trained militaries around, yet they stand by and watch the nation go down the drain. What's the point of buying them all those fancy gadgets if all they wanted was toys for posturing?!

IF eliminating them was so easy, PA would have done it long time ago.

How so? There is yet to have been a concentrated military offensive to wipe out the TTP. Whenever the Army went on offensive, cheerleaders of TTP started creating problems and yelling 'Murder'. We have not attacked their home yet in North Waziristan. If they loose a base to regroup and coordinate, they will loose more than half their strength. You cannot expect the PA to fight the TTP and eliminate them by tying both their hands behind their backs.

Or one could look at it from another point of view !

We know have nearly a year to prepare for the next offensive, to even out the bottlenecks in the plan & to give these 'Peace At Any Cost' parties one more chance to negotiate with an unnegotiable beast - the TTP ! :unsure:

How so? There is yet to have been a concentrated military offensive to wipe out the TTP. Whenever the Army went on offensive, cheerleaders of TTP started creating problems and yelling 'Murder'. We have not attacked their home yet in North Waziristan. If they loose a base to regroup and coordinate, they will loose more than half their strength. You cannot expect the PA to fight the TTP and eliminate them by tying both their hands behind their backs.

Eliminate them man ... before these crack heads come to India :D .

Back
Top Bottom