What's new

Imran Khan warns Narinder Modi to stop showing muscles on Sialkot border.

Warning is good.
He might start a new Tsunami towards border saying a new slogan and ppl might go "yay"...

Everyday NS digs his grave a little deeper. People wonder why he isnt/wasnt respected in UN speech, they need to realize that this excuse of a PM isnt even respected in his own country. I wonder if there is any other leader in the world disgusted as much by his people.

I can already imagine how different things would have been if IK was PM.

Bhai jalan kaisi??
He should also make muscles and show them:pakistan:

Why you guys feel it necessary to create separate topic for different statements of IK in jalsa?

And khawaja007 dont lie. We have different others polticians who criticised indian aggression beside your so called brave Ik

Dunya News: We would not accept Indian hegemony: Nisar.

Dunya News: Indian firing at Pakistani citizens is condemnable: Shahbaz Sharif.

PM Sharif calls NSC meeting over Indian LoC aggression

Mere bhai wo sab to thek hai mager kya Hamara Aziz PM EK BHI statement nahi day sakta tha? yeh K**njerkhana itnay dinoo say jari hai itna civilians Shaheed hoay hein..PM ki ek bhi statement dena nahi banta? Modi jab bhi dekho koi na koi nai baat kar deta hai Paistan ke Khilaaf..open your eyes..

Point IS... try to stay on equal terms on everything, dont be a bitch of anyone...our PM honorable always zips his mouth against India when these kinds of events happen. Even if it was IK i'll be mad at him.

Why you guys feel it necessary to create separate topic for different statements of IK in jalsa?

And khawaja007 dont lie. We have different others polticians who criticised indian aggression beside your so called brave Ik

Dunya News: We would not accept Indian hegemony: Nisar.

Dunya News: Indian firing at Pakistani citizens is condemnable: Shahbaz Sharif.

PM Sharif calls NSC meeting over Indian LoC aggression

Statements from outgoing PM on murder charges are meaningless, carry no weight and no one takes them seriously.

Imran khan needs to join a gym soon to match modi's muscles:lol::D:P

Idiot Khan has no business over the India-Pakistan tension. This blabbering nincompoop is only competent to talk about cricket and nothing else.

I know that the jingoists or ubber-nationalists will not like it but Nawaz's statement is not going to stop artillery and mortar fire from India. The sub-continent has developed a stupid habit of displaying false bravado just for the sake of public consumption.

Whether Ganja or Idiot Khan, their freaking statements make no difference to the situation.

I loved Imran Khan till last election but I think somehow, he got inspired by our Khujliwal. My problem is I liked Khujliwal in starting as well. :(

His phenomenon is more akin to Modi........ without him having actually done anything in terms of governance to show for over a period.

This statement is playing on sensationalism, nothing more. trying to get the sentiments of the Jawan in the military(whose sentiments are measured very closely by their leadership).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom