What's new

Imran khan vs Geo news

This was a brilliant interview. he nailed it.

and the way geo is crying, goes on to show that they got something to hide !

I could not say anything about #Imran Khan, but I know one thing about GeoTv... I never heard any positive news about Pakistan, that is why I un-tuned GeoTV from my house.... not because I am short tempered, but they are trying to spoon people of Pakistan as if the world is ended, Pakistan is at catastrophic end, and all Anti-Pakistan activities they are involved in just to sake some cheap publicity....
Whether the false lie fabricated news of Ajmal Qasab, providing ample base to the Indian-led propaganda machine that Pakistan should be attacked like Iraq or Afghanistan.... dreamers huh....preaching propaganda of Psuedo-Islam picture in the name of so called scholars and Aalams of Islam, fooling innocent people of Pakistan by spooning programs that are against the fundamentals of Pakistan, whistling the so called flute of "Amaan Ki Ashaa" alone in the region by slaughtering intersts of Pakistan and worshiping just Indian interests.... F***** GeoNews= JewNews

Geo is very powerful and dangerous tvchannel ..if they want they can destroy the repute of any politian in days.... but they messed with the wrong guy this time ..they is tough fight ... Geo vs janoon .. geo has edge ... bcoz they are cunning , riuch and have all the parties supporting them

i think there must be some jurisdiction and some rules and regulations for all TV/ News channels to abide by all anchors and channels and heavy debt in the form of money or even banning some anchors or news channels completely must also be given in Parliment, at least nothing is expected from Nawaz party or Zardari party, which fool people that they are Bhutto family, so this must also be given in Parliament to make some modification in laws and not just follow any channel so called book or laws....

I could not say anything about #Imran Khan, but I know one thing about GeoTv... I never heard any positive news about Pakistan, that is why I un-tuned GeoTV from my house.... not because I am short tempered, but they are trying to spoon people of Pakistan as if the world is ended, Pakistan is at catastrophic end, and all Anti-Pakistan activities they are involved in just to sake some cheap publicity....
Whether the false lie fabricated news of Ajmal Qasab, providing ample base to the Indian-led propaganda machine that Pakistan should be attacked like Iraq or Afghanistan.... dreamers huh....preaching propaganda of Psuedo-Islam picture in the name of so called scholars and Aalams of Islam, fooling innocent people of Pakistan by spooning programs that are against the fundamentals of Pakistan, whistling the so called flute of "Amaan Ki Ashaa" alone in the region by slaughtering intersts of Pakistan and worshiping just Indian interests.... F***** GeoNews= JewNews

most of other channels are following their footsteps. Pakistani news channels are getting annoying because all they do is give mental problems to the viewers. if people are having stress problems or becoming short tempered I'd strongly recommend not to watch these channels .

GEO is pissed because they know about Imran-o-holics will make their life hell on the social media if Imran keeps talking about them. If anyone can take them head on its Imran, go Imran 90% people of Pakistan are with you against GEO

GEO is pissed because they know about Imran-o-holics will make their life hell on the social media if Imran keeps talking about them. If anyone can take them head on its Imran, go Imran 90% people of Pakistan are with you against GEO

I just saw it on social media and among my friends / coworkers, its great to see that those who are politically against Imran Khan are supporting him against Geo, people are waking up against Geo which is indeed a positive sign..

Back
Top Bottom