What's new

Imran Khan Secretly Married Reham Khan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well .. Congrats to the couple, if they really got married... He got every right to get marry to anyone of his choice, just like any other.... btw there where news of zardari also getting married serectly in dxb few years back

She's hot and worth getting married to.. :whistle:

Awam k liay dialogues with Terrorists and suggestions for letting them open office, aur apnay liay

Reham-Khan-31.jpg

:lol:
Because your own idioit moves created them. Imran warned from day one of this. As for marriage if Imran has married than he needs to declare now this is not west more rumours will destroy his reputation.

Bhabhi Ji Hot hain!! lage raho Khan saab!

I hope we do realize that this is not the U.K or the U.S we have more pressing issues to discuss here like i don't know children getting killed in school attacks

Because your own idioit moves created them. Imran warned from day one of this. As for marriage if Imran has married than he needs to declare now this is not west more rumours will destroy his reputation.

Sure our mistakes created them now we are correcting our mistakes by bombing them until they are finished.

Forgive my abrasiveness, but kya bakwas hain. Ider loag mar rahen hain aur "Daily Fail" Imran Khan key personal life discuss kar raha hain? What's next? What Nawaz Shareef had for supper? How is this nonsense even classified as news?
its a british source.

Though its a personal affair of two person but I am curious what makes ppl even think of getting married even at the age of 62....

@Topic Imran Khan proves she is still a douche and not worthy of a political material.

Forgive my abrasiveness, but kya bakwas hain. Ider loag mar rahen hain aur "Daily Fail" Imran Khan key personal life discuss kar raha hain? What's next? What Nawaz Shareef had for supper? How is this nonsense even classified as news?

really, you are not interested in the life of one of the top leader in your country!
you people seems to be very interested in the affair of your neighbors, relatives, is a girl on your street is working, what kind of dress a woman wears, she doesnt wear a dopatta...all that crap yet you dont even want to know the leader your are blindly following is married, or getting married or anything about his personal life....tomorrow if he denounces God (still is his personal matter) will you still follow him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom