What's new

Imran Khan has declared his Assets

F.O.X

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan has declared his assets at a news conference in Lahore.

12-4-2011_27920_l.jpg

The PTI chief said that he never had been in any public office. He said he sold his London flat for 750,000 pounds. He said he used the money to purchase land. He said he paid Rs 35 million to Shaukat Khanum. He said 530 kanal land in Mian Channu he inherited from his grandfather.

Imran was accompanied by Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Justice (r) Wajihuddin. Imran said all his asset documents are open for the media to access. He said if I hide or wrongly declare a single asset, I will quit politics.

He said that the Economic Reforms Act passed in the Nawaz tenure is the biggest loophole that promotes corruption. He said that the Act allows free flow of remittance into the country without the liability to declare the source of money.

Imran said the media now should prod other politicians to present their assets. He said that all his money came from his career as cricketer and he never done a single rupee s corruption.

The PTI chief asked why Hussain Haqqani met US officials in violation of protocol. He said memogate scandal is the biggest issue of the day.

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9NTMzMzQ=

This is how politicians should be .

During the press conference Imran Khan also made the announcement that Shah Mehmood Qureshi would be the Vice Chairman of PTI.
Imran Khan declares assets

lol qurashi vice chairman, lol lol, suddenly promoted him to the highest and all other hard workers working for 15 years have been insulted this way

lol qurashi vice chairman, lol lol, suddenly promoted him to the highest and all other hard workers working for 15 years have been insulted this way

Qureshi is not sudden sudden.... he is a very respectable politician since decades and by changing the party does not mean you start from scratch once again

Otherz should do the same to be in the race otherwise they can be knocked out.

Imran Khan has declared his assets at a news conference in Lahore.

This is how politicians should be .

Good step and precedent for other parties. This must prevail through out all the political parties.

FYI, the ERA.

Protection of Economic Reforms Act

I hope a general database is built for all remittances with reason and source of funds. Especially when one individual brings funds more than a threshhold limit in one transaction or the aggregate of all his/her transactions in an year.

FYI, the ERA.

Protection of Economic Reforms Act

I hope a general database is built for all remittances with reason and source of funds. Especially when one individual brings funds more than a threshhold limit in one transaction or the aggregate of all his/her transactions in an year.

Freedom to bring, hold, sell and take out foreign currency.--(1) All citizens of Pakistan resident in Pakistan or outside Pakistan and all other persons shall be entitled and free to bring, hold, sell, transfer and take out foreign exchange within or out of Pakistan in any form and shall not be required to make a foreign currency declaration at any stage nor shall any one be questioned in regard to the same.

one word, HORRIBLE !! keep reading from the link and your blood pressure would shot !!

I CANNOT believe it, this is LAW ??,

Yeh tou BC sidha sidha kisi Chor nay banaya hai... simple protection to black money !!

khush bakht shujaat was not appointed directly to somechairmanship, even though she is more popular than other members

this is pathetic, i dont see PTI going anywhere, there policies are itself making many members leave PTI

Back
Top Bottom