What's new

Imran Khan and Shah Mehmood joining hands?

wow great find, damn I missed the show. Though, both Shah and Immi seemed to only entertain the possibility of joining hands but that would indeed be a heck of a megaton announcement of next summer when election campaign starts. I really hope that happens.

great news this is what is called change and turn in politics i am waiting for javed hashmi when is he gonna come to the party.

slowly but surely from all corner of the society, the good are supporting PTI. I strongly believe with the kind of Manifesto PTI has, it is very likely for PTI to emerge as an Alternative to the status quo parties.

All that PTI needs to do is not to compromise on its objectives, and not to go for coalition with the status quo parties.

moreover, since its vision is "justice for all" therefore, a strong oath is required, which must be followed.

unlike All India Muslim League, the vision of PTI is implicit and for such vision a continuous struggle is required.

this again proves, Imrankhan is not for some "office" but for the cause of bringing change in our country.:smitten:

Imran seems to be heading towards his goals, he said this exactly one year ago

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think Shah Mehmood is important to Imran Khan, he was in PPP and he did nothing, so he is one of those corrupt ppl too

i dont think Shah Mehmood is important to Imran Khan, he was in PPP and he did nothing, so he is one of those corrupt ppl too

that is why I said that PTI should have a strong Oath.

as far as Shah Mehmood Qureshi who I believe is quite duffer, stood against its own party on RD case, on Establishment's footing, is concern, can be a useful breakthrough for PTI, if and only if he declares his assets, acknowledge past mistakes and then central executive body of PTI accept him as its member.

that is why I said that PTI should have a strong Oath.

as far as Shah Mehmood Qureshi who I believe is quite duffer, stood against its own party on RD case, on Establishment's footing, is concern, can be a useful breakthrough for PTI, if and only if he declares his assets, acknowledge past mistakes and then central executive body of PTI accept him as its member.

i think Imran Khan will let him in PTI

Hameed Gul,A.Q khan and Abdul Sattar Edhi should also join in....these people can win from any constituency from Pakistan.......Khawaja Saad Rafique also has the potential,only if he quits PML-N:agree:

Shah Mehmood Qureshi was PPP's first choice candidicate for PM when they won elections, but since he could hold on his own against AZ he was neglected. On Raymond Davis issue, he has gained some standing of his own independent of PPP sphere so I guess it will be a positive breakthrough for PTI if they can seduce him in.

I also heard that Marvin Memon of Q-League is also jumping this bandwagon soon but I would anxiously wait for Javed Hashmi who's also a misfit in N-League. Let's see..

great news this is what is called change and turn in politics i am waiting for javed hashmi when is he gonna come to the party.
Can't Imran Khan learn from his mistakes joining hands with Shah Mahmood Qurashi will be another blunder which he will make in Politics

According to najam sethi Javed Hashmi might join the PTI but he feels certain that Shah mahmood will join the PML N and IMO Marvi memon is confused she does not want to remain in PML Q but she was a big Musharraf supporter but I believe she sees no future there so she might also join PTI for the next election....

Back
Top Bottom