What's new

Improve our defence after analyzing American operation against Osama

^^ :rofl: bad.. very bad..

Back to point.. Saifullah Sani.. we have to throw down the political party/religious party flags and everyone holds the "long forgotten" Pakistani flag.. UNITE!! thats the only solution left

LMFAO on the thread opening line and T-Faz reply. :rofl:

So pertinent words even if they were inadvertent.

Good question ;)

Pay some guys from Twitter that could hear the helicopters from miles away to operate as radar.

Dont laugh at the heading, he did not mean it.

Pakistan must elect good leaders who represents good people. thats the best defense against all evil.

Well it only stands to reason that Pakistan should analize the Americans and also do some hard analizing of the Indians for good measure ;)

I think its spelled Analeyes. And we do a lot of it on this forum.

we can ask for more $$$$$$$$$$$$ and that's it nothing can be changed untill or unless we do not come on roads and streets ... we are the guilty who gives votes to rulers like musharaf when he asks for refrendam we give vote to party like non league ppp and qaf league

what kind of ANAL BIGOTRY is going on ...i DEMAND EXPLINATION ...:rofl:

any wat i guss it was a typo
so jokes apart we now really need to toughen up our westren air defence coverage like our eastren one ..now if any one remember the azam-e-now videos an instance came where a giant screen of our C4I system showed a huge cluster of radars on our north ,east and south but very few in west..secondly we need to toughen up the lower airspace with MANPADs (missles not tampons) and if we able to get tot of chinese 30 mm AA ,they may come in handy in all the vallys,we r already getting HQ 9 or similar system for hi altitude and SPADA ll cover low to medium air ,as point defence these things r gr8 but for grater coverage a huge no of anza is styll required

Stop it guys! He meant not what we think!

Well, yes we seriously need to look into the matter. If US can do it today, they can do it tomorrow with whole fleet to attack the Sargoda and the nukes, without us knowing. Seriously look into the case, do whatever you can, and then prove that we are capable of being top 5 Air Forces and top 10 Land Forces.

Like the drones, final and last warnings are given everytime. This time, send a F-16. Not to shoot but as a warning. Next time they try to come again, shoot it down. We alreay have got mud on our face and spat by US that any further actions taken by them wont matter to us anymore, like it would last month.

I appriciate the thinking of thread starter, and as a matter of fact I am searching for all possible flaws which made this mission possible.

Regards.

As much as I appreciate the levity, on a serious note, the basic problem is this:

One CANNOT expect capabilities to match with orders of magnitude difference in spending and R&D capabilities. Therein lies a longer term threat: As regional economies GROW and Pakistan's does not match up, our defence can only grow weaker.

I think that analysis should provide at a least a correct kernel for futher discussion.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

As much as I appreciate the levity, on a serious note, the basic problem is this:

One CANNOT expect capabilities to match with orders of magnitude difference in spending and R&D capabilities. Therein lies a longer term threat: As regional economies GROW and Pakistan's does not match up, our defence can only grow weaker.

I think that analysis should provide at a least a correct kernel for futher discussion.

Back
Top Bottom