What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

YOu are laughing at the piracy of bollywood movie. We will happily do that to bring down your own film industry. Just like you said you went to CD show and asked for bollywood movie not pakistani one.

May be R&AW is behind it. Changing psyche of people of Pakistan....pick your choice.:lol:

Absolute garbage buddy! Just to make yourself feel good. :azn:

Lollywood sucks big time! They don't even produce any movie... It has nothing to do with indian movies though... Also , when any good movie from lollywood comes...we have to PAY for it..unlike bollywood movies... If Lollywood became vibrant like Pakistani Dramas...believe you me..nobody will even watch bollywood movies no more..we watch that because right now , our industy is non-existent...

Plus your bollywood movie NEVER change any psyche...

Pakistanis plunder the crap out of you...and their mentality remains the same as it was before...

ALL of the members here in this forum have grown up while watching bollywood movies... what 'pro-india' change did your bollywood brought in us? :lol:

My point is, if bollywood was in any other Indian language no one will watch it in Pakistan but as its in Urdu every one watches
i watched movie- Bomarilloo from south film industry with subtitles. It doesn't matter which language is movie in, if the movie is good.

Well sad for you. You are losing one of the greatest , and most poetic languages of the world...

People in the 'West' regard "Urdu" in VERY high regards.... mostly , people won't even know what is 'hindi' ...

#True Story
read u tube comment mostly foreigner called bollywood song to "hindu song" not hindi song or urdu song

i watched movie- Bomarilloo from south film industry with subtitles. It doesn't matter which language is movie in, if the movie is good.

Watch the Telugu movie "Leader" , probably the best movie i liked from Telugu film industry.

The anchor in the show said that he is not blaming the indians for this.
The fact is that our media is new in business and quite uneducated and ill trained. The PEMRA should take notice of this so that our media can show what our society allows....

FM channels should pay for the royalty of the songs that they play..its the norm. Is not sure whether your FM pays it or not.... but Indian programs that is being played in your visual media cannot be downloaded from net. You have to buy from the original producers.

Dude , FM 'should' pay royalty or not...it isn't the matter... "DO" they pay royalty to India? HECK NO! Indians should be getting BILLIONS from Pakistanis because of the amount of YOUR content we consume in Pakistan....but guess what? we plunder the living hell out of you. Pay you nothing..and thats the point....

Regarding channel playing Indian content..offcourse , I agree! They probably do pay royalty but channels playing one IIFA awards ceremony isn't even a big deal...We don't see your songs , movies etc on 'television' ...we pirate that stuff...

As for piracy, I am from the South. Most of the Bollywood film doesn't get released here and even then its for a short time. So most of us sees Bollywood films through pirated DVDs or download from internet. Statistically speaking there are far more 'pirates' in India than Pakistan.

Don't know about the stats...

But you LIVE in india ..and we Pakistanis pirate YOUR products across the border and cause tons of damage to one of your largest industry...Feat remains unmatched.

Absolute garbage buddy! Just to make yourself feel good. :azn:

Lollywood sucks big time! They don't even produce any movie... It has nothing to do with indian movies though... Also , when any good movie from lollywood comes...we have to PAY for it..unlike bollywood movies... If Lollywood became vibrant like Pakistani Dramas...believe you me..nobody will even watch bollywood movies no more..we watch that because right now , our industy is non-existent...

Plus your bollywood movie NEVER change any psyche...

Pakistanis plunder the crap out of you...and their mentality remains the same as it was before...

ALL of the members here in this forum have grown up while watching bollywood movies... what 'pro-india' change did your bollywood brought in us? :lol:
They didn't kicked out all Indian members from this forum....what else can I say.....

And you don't know about dynamics of an individual's decision making and factors affecting it.....If you want you can search it out...Even games are made by understand player's mind through FMRI, to make them more addictive....do some research.

I can quote research papers on my points. And believe me the list is long. You are talking to a person who research in this field and published in international journals and conferences.....have to tell you this coz you need few dose of reality.

read u tube comment mostly foreigner called bollywood song to "hindu song" not hindi song or urdu song

Jani , you rely on 'youtube' comments.... I LIVE IN the West...

Hope you understand the difference.

:disagree:

Even "Punjabi" is more well-known than "Hindi' ... People don't call 'Hindi' , they know that the great language is called 'Urdu' ...

Dude , FM 'should' pay royalty or not...it isn't the matter... "DO" they pay royalty to India? HECK NO! Indians should be getting BILLIONS from Pakistanis because of the amount of YOUR content we consume in Pakistan....but guess what? we plunder the living hell out of you. Pay you nothing..and thats the point....

Regarding channel playing Indian content..offcourse , I agree! They probably do pay royalty but channels playing one IIFA awards ceremony isn't even a big deal...We don't see your songs , movies etc on 'television' ...we pirate that stuff...

But you LIVE in india ..and we Pakistanis pirate YOUR products across the border and cause tons of damage to one of your largest industry...Feat remains unmatched.

Well Pakistanis are thieves (as per your statement), its something you should look into then I guess. Telling us about how you guys are thieves in a forum is non needed.

Even "Punjabi" is more well-known than "Hindi' ... People don't call 'Hindi' , they know that the great language is called 'Urdu' ...

SO do I live in the west , it would be a joke to say that people know Urdu (which is an Indian language anyways) more than Hindi.

The production houses are in India.So ofcourse they pay to India.

So you pay us some money..Its a bargain considering you were 100% pirates some years ago as Indian films didn't get released in your country

Dude we the whole world pirates Hollywood, but they still is #01..The same goes to Bollywood. Atleast it faces pirates only from Pakistan and still is the #02 film industry in the world.

They didn't kicked out all Indian members from this forum....what else can I say.....

And you don't know about dynamics of an individual's decision making and factors affecting it.....If you want you can search it out...Even games are made by understand player's mind through FMRI, to make them more addictive....do some research.

I can quote research papers on my points. And believe me the list is long. You are talking to a person who research in this field and published in international journals and conferences.....have to tell you this coz you need few dose of reality.

Dudeee , no one is saying that media content doesn't effect you. We all know that it does! But the conspiracy that "Oh oh Pakistanis are psychologically being defeated by Raw is pure and utter BS!" Name me just three bollywood movies that would've effected Pakistani mentality vis-a-vis India.... There are none!

I loved the movie three idiots..producers made it in a way to get more audience...I know...it was cool..but it DOES effect my views of India AT ALL. Same goes for all of your movies....So please cut on this rhetoric...

don't fool aourself 98% westerner don't know where is pakistan in map.and u are right punjabi is more famous than hindi.
mostly westerner know only one thing about pakistan
pakistan=osama bin laden

Dudeee , no one is saying that media content doesn't effect you. We all know that it does! But the conspiracy that "Oh oh Pakistanis are psychologically being defeated by Raw is pure and utter BS!" Name me just three bollywood movies that would've effected Pakistani mentality vis-a-vis India.... There are none!

I loved the movie three idiots..producers made it in a way to get more audience...I know...it was cool..but it DOES effect my views of India AT ALL. Same goes for all of your movies....So please cut on this rhetoric...
These type of effect may not be seen in one generation but might be seen in next generation......longer time period strategies are made....Love scene, alcohol, hinduism etc, all are fed p in new generation as a normal thing....you might not get affected, but what about children that grow p watching Indian shows and movies.

They affect at sub-conscious level. Also as frequency of these traits of movies increases, the mind undergoes change. Change happen at neural network and memory of the person.

So the result won't be instantaneous.....give it a decade, you see....you already see how hollywood has changes younger generation of cities of Pakistan....

P.S.- Hatred for India also follows the same changes in brain.

The production houses are in India.So ofcourse they pay to India.

Source? Suppose I run a FM radio..I play indian songs to get more audience..do you REALLY think that I'll go to india or pay any 'royalty' to indians at all!? lol

So you pay us some money..Its a bargain considering you were 100% pirates some years ago.

Well lets say that we used to plunder 100 millions from you...now we plunder 92 million... Good..we still accept the status quo..

Plus : Before , we didn't have any influence on bollywood..today our musicians rule bollywood and promote Pakistani culture too... Not a bad trade if you ask me...

Dude we the whole world pirates Hollywood, but they still is #01..The same goes to Bollywood. Atleast it faces pirates only from Pakistan and still is the #02 film industry in the world.

Piracy through internet (of hollywood films) is completely different than how Pakistanis pirate your movies...

Back
Top Bottom