What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

Well its our fault that we allowed Pakistan artists to work in Bollywood..but then again the Pakistani artists never claimed that they are #01 and is humble. Its the Pakistani cheerleaders who think that they 'dominate' Indian music.

Bollywood is all about the money, and keeping Pakistani people around makes some Pakistanis think that they own Bollywood and end up contributing to its revenues by watching the movies and listening to Bollywood songs. Evidence of this (deluded) mentality is some Pakistanis in this very thread. Its a smart business move, because at the expense of having lets say 2 Pakistani singers (Rahat and Atif Aslam), we pretty much maintain a monopoly on their market. Its a very common business tactic that most businesses use to expand their markets in foreign locations.

I frankly dont like any Pakistani presence in Bollywood, I think that it should only be for Indians (and any country except a political enemy to our nation that wants part of our land, i.e. Kashmir), but with Bollywood getting more and more global everyday, even white/black people from Europe and Africa will start coming in another decade or so (and in many ways already have) and Bollywood will incorporate them too to make its market even bigger.

Even this Thread crossed a 100 Posts Lol .

Hard money for Pakistanis :lol:

In all this gibberish of india vs Pakistan ...trolling..fighting etc ....Only one benefiting are Pakistani nationals who own this forum!

Not to mention...this forum is the LARGEST international Defence forum of Asia !!! It gets most hits ....

So all in all ....just like with the bollywood...the winners are Pakistanis ... and I'll like to keep this status quo :D

--> 180 Million Pakistanis on the West of india steal whole indian film industry...promote piracy..and watch indian entrainment free of any cost. This costs MILLIONS to indian film industry...

--> Pakistani singers go to india ...dominate their music industry...get way bigger market..promote Pakistan in india..earn MILLIONS...and return in to Pakistan...

--> Pakistanis make defence forum..loads of indians pour in...we 'infiltrate' young indian audience to convey OUR point of view...

--> Many trollers from both country come too...cause thousands upon thousands of hits on this forum....make this forum the largest/most popular forum of South Asia...and this cause Pakistanis to earn a huge amount of money on the expense of indians...

All in all .... as your singer Abhijeet says ... ' 180 million Pakistanio ne naak mein dam kiya hua hai bharat ki' :lol:

Bollywood is all about the money, and keeping Pakistani people around makes some Pakistanis think that they own Bollywood and end up contributing to its revenues by watching the movies and listening to Bollywood songs.

THIS is the whole point my bholay indian friend

MILLIONS of Pakistanis watch bollywood ...but but but...we don't pay a JACK to your industry...

So actually , we plunder a f*ck out of your poor industry ... People like Shahrukh Khan cry that piracy is causing MILLIONS to the industry.... and its not "business" my friend...We own you , not the opposite way...

Watch your singers crying due to this reason.... we cause indigenous indian industry to go down...

THIS is the whole point my bholay indian friend

MILLIONS of Pakistanis watch bollywood ...but but but...we don't pay a JACK to your industry...

So actually , we plunder a f*ck out of your poor industry ... People like Shahrukh Khan cry that piracy is causing MILLIONS to the industry.... and its not "business" my friend...We own you , not the opposite way...

Watch your singers crying due to this reason.... we cause indigenous indian industry to go down...

Dude Bollywood films get released in Pakistan and earn millions. I heard FM channels play Bollywood Music, they also pay royalty to India. Your media plays Indian content and again plays money to India. As for piracy, you are still kids in this field. SK was crying about Indian pirates..Pakistanis always saw Bollywood on pirate CDs & DVDs ..so it doesn't matter much to the Bollywood.

Bollywood is keeping Urdu alive in the subcontinent , even Bangladeshi youth know Urdu thanks too Bollywood.
Ok, my Indian friends will say its hindi movies but the truth is its Urdu movies :P

Salman Khan

With the ban on Indian film, which was implemented in Pakistan for the period of Eid to promote their domestic film industry, being lifted, movie buffs are making a beeline to theatres in Pakistani cities once again, thanks to Indian star Salman Khan’s box office hit Dabangg.

The movie released in Pakistan on September 17 and has been running very successfully.

According to trade reports, cinemas in the city of Lahore witnessed at least 70 percent occupancy as the family crowd returned to theatres despite the fact that Dabangg’s tickets were priced almost twice as that of Pakistani films.

Salman Khan has a very loyal fan following in Pakistan and it’s no surprise that footfalls in theatres have increased with the release of Dabangg, co-starring newcomer Sonakshi Sinha.

Bollywood is keeping Urdu alive in the subcontinent , even Bangladeshi youth know Urdu thanks too Bollywood.
Ok, my Indian friends will say its hindi movies but the truth is its Urdu movies :P

Its a mixture of Urdu/Hindi & English..Unless some period dramas, you can't find pure language being spoken in any Indian films.

I have never learned a word of Urdu in my life, only Hindi and I can understand every single word being said in the movies. What you see in Bollywood is exactly how we speak in most of North, Central, West and East India, whether you want to call that Hindi or Urdu is up to you.

Either way, Urdu is still an Indian language. Thats why Hindi and Urdu are so similar (when spoken, not written), they were both born in the same place, UP.

Dude Bollywood films get released in Pakistan and earn millions. I heard FM channels play Bollywood Music, they also pay royalty to India. Your media plays Indian content and again plays money to India. As for piracy, you are still kids in this field.

:lol:

Yup , keep living in your fantasies man.... keep living in your fantasies....

So FM 99 in Rahim Yar Khan pays "royalty" to your bollywood? I bet your bollywood and you don't even know where this town is...

And Millions of Pakistanis from small cities , towns , urban centers , rural areas etc etc "pay" to bollywood and "go to cinema" to watch indian films? :lol:

Give me the list of last 10 bollywood films 'released' in Pakistan Cinemas..secondly , tell me just 8 Pakistani cities where people went to 'cinemas' to watch Indian movies...

Secondly , give me source of your 'royalty' claim! Even if 'some' FMs give royalty , it doesn't mean ALL do.... but again..first give me the source that 'some' give royalty... Our Newschannels give your royalty? Source! Second thing : You give Pakistani singers TEN TIMES more money ...hence...fact remains..that WE are the one plundering the crap out of you..not the other way...

As for piracy...if we are kids..then you are not even born in the thought of your going-to-be parents , buddy!

Here is a little true story for you :

There was some new indian film released in India (forgetting name now...probably some Aamir Khan's movie...) me and my friends went to 'CD Palace' (lol our CD shop) and asked him "Yar wo movie hai (forgetting the name of newly released movie) " ..the guy was like " Yar aj to release hui hai..khuda ka khauf karo...Inshallah parsun (day after tommorrow) tak aa jaye gi...India se pirated copies train ki zariye Lahore to pohanch jaye gi..or parsun ko hamaray pas aa jaye gi...but quality itni achi nahi hogi..Cinema print hai na" .... So THIS is how badly we fcuk your bollywood.... Not to mention plunder*ng through the internet...

Tum log abhi bachay ho...tumhain to pata b nahi hai k tumharay sath krtay kya hain hum Pakistani :lol:

But yeah..give me some credible proof of your claims regarding royalty...

Dude Bollywood films get released in Pakistan and earn millions. I heard FM channels play Bollywood Music, they also pay royalty to India. Your media plays Indian content and again plays money to India. As for piracy, you are still kids in this field. SK was crying about Indian pirates..Pakistanis always saw Bollywood on pirate CDs & DVDs ..so it doesn't matter much to the Bollywood.
Yaar wahan log tax nahin dete, bijli ka bill jamaa nahin karaate yahan tum Royalty ki baat kar rahe ho....:lol:

MY FRIEND URDU IS DYING IN INDIA .FORGET BOLLYWOOD(HINDUSTANI) .TODAY YOUNG CHILDREN IN INDIA NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND URDU(LIKE PAKISTANI TALK SHOW OR JODHA AKBAR TYPE) .I SAW,YOUR TALK SHOW I AM NOT UNDERSTAND MANY WORDS IN YOUR TALK SHOW AND I AM YOUNG GEN. INDIAN .TODAY MOSTLY INDIAN SPEAK THEIR LOCAL LANGUAGE OR HINGLISH(HINDI + ENGLISH+SOME OTHER LANGUAGE MIX).AUR MERE BHAI URDU SIRF NAAM KA HI RAH GAYE HAI USKO BOLNE AUR SAMGHNE WALO KI SANKHYA BAHUT TEJI SE GHATTI JA RAHI HAI INDIA ME.

:lol:

Yup , keep living in your fantasies man.... keep living in your fantasies....

So FM 99 in Rahim Yar Khan pays "royalty" to your bollywood? I bet your bollywood and you don't even know where this town is...

And Millions of Pakistanis from small cities , towns , urban centers , rural areas etc etc "pay" to bollywood and "go to cinema" to watch indian films? :lol:

Give me the list of last 10 bollywood films 'released' in Pakistan Cinemas..secondly , tell me just 8 Pakistani cities where people went to 'cinemas' to watch Indian movies...

Secondly , give me source of your 'royalty' claim! Even if 'some' FMs give royalty , it doesn't mean ALL do.... but again..first give me the source that 'some' give royalty... Our Newschannels give your royalty? Source! Second thing : You give Pakistani singers TEN TIMES more money ...hence...fact remains..that WE are the one plundering the crap out of you..not the other way...

As for piracy...if we are kids..then you are not even born in the thought of your going-to-be parents , buddy!

Here is a little true story for you :

There was some new indian film released in India (forgetting name now...probably some Aamir Khan's movie...) me and my friends went to 'CD Palace' (lol our CD shop) and asked him "Yar wo movie hai (forgetting the name of newly released movie) " ..the guy was like " Yar aj to release hui hai..khuda ka khauf karo...Inshallah parsun (day after tommorrow) tak aa jaye gi...India se pirated copies train ki zariye Lahore to pohanch jaye gi..or parsun ko hamaray pas aa jaye gi...but quality itni achi nahi hogi..Cinema print hai na" .... So THIS is how badly we fcuk your bollywood.... Not to mention plunder*ng through the internet...

Tum log abhi bachay ho...tumhain to pata b nahi hai k tumharay sath krtay kya hain hum Pakistani :lol:

But yeah..give me some credible proof of your claims regarding royalty...

If you are still not convinced that Bollywood makes some (not much) money from Pakistan, then lets just agree to disagree because there are a lot of factual inaccuracies in your posts (read: outright lies) that are not even worth debating.

Top Bollywood Movies In Pakistan - YouTube

There is a reason why we let your singers come here, but dont let your so called world cup winning 20-20 cricketers set foot in IPL, and it all comes down to business and money in the end of the day.

MY FRIEND URDU IS DYING IN INDIA .FORGET BOLLYWOOD(HINDUSTANI) .TODAY YOUNG CHILDREN IN INDIA NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND URDU(LIKE PAKISTANI TALK SHOW OR JODHA AKBAR TYPE) .I SAW,YOUR TALK SHOW I AM NOT UNDERSTAND MANY WORDS IN YOUR TALK SHOW AND I AM YOUNG GEN. INDIAN .TODAY MOSTLY INDIAN SPEAK THEIR LOCAL LANGUAGE OR HINGLISH(HINDI + ENGLISH+SOME OTHER LANGUAGE MIX).AUR MERE BHAI URDU SIRF NAAM KA HI RAH GAYE HAI USKO BOLNE AUR SAMGHNE WALO KI SANKHYA BAHUT TEJI SE GHATTI JA RAHI HAI INDIA ME.

All songs are in Urdu

If you are still not convinced that Bollywood makes some (not much) money from Pakistan, then lets just agree to disagree because there are a lot of factual inaccuracies in your posts (read: outright lies) that are not even worth debating.

Top Bollywood Movies In Pakistan - YouTube

There is a reason why we let your singers come here, but dont let your so called world cup winning 20-20 cricketers set foot in IPL, and it all comes down to business and money in the end of the day.

Well if there are lies...point out...don't act like "santa mahan" or something..

Secondly , OFFCOURSE you make 'some' money from Pakistan...but ..but ..but...the point is plundering? Suppose you "deserve" 100 million Indian Rupees from Pakistani market due to the consumption of YOUR product by millions of Pakistani audiences.... but how much you'll get?

7 million at MAX! THIS is what I'm talking about...Plundering of YOUR industry by 180 million Pakistanis residing to your West...

Thats why your film stars , singers cry about Pakistan etc ... while we earn MILLIONS by sending our Singers in India...who not only get bigger markets but promote also Pakistani culture too... Not to mention the astonishing girls' fan following our singers got in India ;)

Indian Girls crave for Pakistani singers like Ali Zafar and Atif Aslam..not your singers (which aren't that handsome/famous etc )

Hope you understand now...

Regarding IPL ...we all know that this was due to political tensions after 26/11 .... Plus Pakistani Cricket Market is WAY , WAY more bigger than bollywood market in Pakistan... So there was 'no business' here...just political reasons..remember , you got Pakistani Players in IPL-1 ...but after that....mumbai hamlay happened...

Back
Top Bottom