Status
Not open for further replies.

KS

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi
I uploaded a image for my signature.But i am not able to see it.

Can somebody help.?

It can only be viewed after you become elite member..!!!!!

But you have a Pakistani flag image in your sig. :what:

I think all smilies approved by competence authority of this forum here can be taken in Sig . This :pakistan: is one of these.

BTW you can choose :china: if you dont like :pakistan: or for more foreign look this one :usflag:

I guess you can not upload any link from web neither can i

HI MODERATORS !

I just wanna suggest that we indians are in a large number in this forum and enjoy our discussions here.......

we have pakistani, chinese and american flags here in smileys.......why not an indian flag ?

please see to it if u can add this....

karthic-sri-albums-mine-picture3771-india.gif

Thanks !

^^^ the numbers dont have impact on the fact this is a pakistani website, feel free to enjoy or leave in protest if ur sliley is not included..

now this will be interesting...... i just went thru this...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/30598-dear-pakistanis.html

it says.....

This forum although run by Pakistanis, only has its subject matter as a Pakistani. We're an international forum with Pakistan as its subject.

now mr. black_magic has just now offered me to leave this forum coz this is a pakistani forum and i dont have any right to even request to moderators......

if thats da case then moderators can enlighten me with reality....so that i can take care of what i need to do next in da future.

HI MODERATORS !

I just wanna suggest that we indians are in a large number in this forum and enjoy our discussions here.......

we have pakistani, chinese and american flags here in smileys.......why not an indian flag ?

please see to it if u can add this....

karthic-sri-albums-mine-picture3771-india.gif

Thanks !

This has been requested many times before
Always rejected for various reasons

Lets not start once again, the moral of the story is... It won't be added however you can manually use this flag in your post as a picture

Lets not start once again, the moral of the story is... It won't be added however you can manually use this flag in your post as a picture

moral of the story is, whining will not stop

i dont know if this is an official statement of da forum from a moderator....if not then this post needs to be reported as no one has right to besiege rights of a moderator.....

on topic :- please give me 1 reason out of so many claimed that why wud putting an indian flag has problems and not chinese and american.

indians has one of da largest representation on this forum. rite? so why deny our rights?

and if moderators cant do this, please give me a good reson for da same.

Thanks !

on topic :- please give me 1 reason out of so many claimed that why wud putting an indian flag has problems and not chinese and american.

Four wars, lots of disputes, will that reasoning suffice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom