What's new

Illegal Immigration from Bangladesh has to be Stopped: Aung Suu Kyi

Mahathir Muhammad gave an interview to Al jazeera yesterday..... where he claimed that these people are not Bangladeshis, but living there for generations....many rohingyas migrated to malaysia during his time .. Aung Suu Kyi is not a trustworthy source as she needs votebank in myanmar

I don't think it's that many. And I doubt if ASEAN can make any difference in the matter.

For ASSK, it's all politics. She's a politician after all.

I don't think it's that many. And I doubt if ASEAN can make any difference in the matter.

its many actually... there is a sizable rohingya community in Malaysia

No other country can make a difference because burma is isolated. You cant damage an already isolated country with threat of sanctions.
Unfortunately rohingyas need to wait for for burma to be integrated with outside world.

When India was saying that there was an illegal immigration issue than every BD member said that India is telling a lie, ok India is a liar, but can someone explain to me how come one of the most respected leader in the International community, who has fought for democracy in her country for decades, saying the same thing?? So now both India & Myanmar are liars & only BD tells the truth in this world??

its many actually... there is a sizable rohingya community in Malaysia

mmm...

According to Wiki (not saying it's the most reliable source), there are only 24,000 living there. Whereas in Thailand, it's 100,000 :confused:

And we have over half a million! "><

No other country can make a difference because burma is isolated. You cant damage an already isolated country with threat of sanctions.
Unfortunately rohingyas need to wait for for burma to be integrated with outside world.

Sadly true what you say.

When India was saying that there was an illegal immigration issue than every BD member said that India is telling a lie, ok India is a liar, but can someone explain to me how come one of the most respected leader in the International community, who has fought for democracy in her country for decades, saying the same thing?? So now both India & Myanmar are liars & only BD tells the truth in this world??

Her father, General Aung accepted the Rohingyas in return for support. He, along with Abdul Razak were assassinated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U_Razak

It's politically too risky for her to talk about them now. As I said, she's a politician.

Even as the country accommodates thousands of Rohingyas despite its own population and poverty problems, Aung San Suu Kyi says illegal immigration from Bangladesh has to be stopped.

US President Barack Obama's visit to Myanmar next week will underline the end of the country's pariah status since the recent reforms were initiated.

Suu Kyi declines to back Rohingyas

Burma is a racist country and its mindset is that of 12th century. So, what more can be expected from that woman named Suu Kiy? She is no States(wo)man, just a cheap politician who speaks what is needed to get votes in any future election. However, the President of Burma has already promised to the UN that it will settle the issue of Rohingyas, who have been residing in Arakan since 1430s and are now the citizens of Union of Burma.

Hell of a way for Aung Suu Kyi to follow indian line of LIE. No doubt people in Bangladesh got the message (trust me AL, BNP, Jamaat alike) who she is and what she will do. Her Washington dependent dream will be on test soon but she forgot to realize Washington is far from reality on ground.

you and your wet dreams...dnt worry we will ask the brahmin to build some boats, then we will float towards irrawardy, godavari and settle there. Then we will name that land Bangladesh.....happy :P

dreaming about what ? That BD is going down ? LOL that's a FACT. The sooner you guys accept it the better for you guys !! And for giving BOATs ? LOL, you guys are prepared to invest in "BOATS" but not in netherland like project ? BAD economics on your part !!

Bangladesh should just take over this burma or what ever land it is

We need to strike at the right moment.

The BD economy and military are not ready yet and also the world geopolitical situation is not the best as the US is the sole superpower.

Give it till 2025-2030 and then BD will be ready to take back Arakan from the racist Barmans.

It is only a matter of time before BD takes back it's land.

:Oh no, so there will be an attack on Myanmar in 2030.. What made you think so? Will you tiny Banglamen become superman in 2030? :lol:

:Oh no, so there will be an attack on Myanmar in 2030.. What made you think so? Will you tiny Banglamen become superman in 2030? :lol:

If you had the intellect to digest a lengthy explanation then I would write it but I can already tell that you do not.

what are you smoking dude? Smells like crap :P

When do you find any post from Mr knowledgebale donot smoke????Leave him in his own world??? He is just so frustration with his own beloved nation that settled in US itself....

If you had the intellect to digest a lengthy explanation then I would write it but I can already tell that you do not.

I have seen your intellect in your post spread all over the forum..

Indonesia attacking Israel. BD attacking Myanmar and defeating them.. This is your intellect.. Please stop posting jokes around they are not even funny..

Back
Top Bottom