What's new

IHC constitutes new bench in Imran Khan disqualification case

When will this BS stop? He is the PM and the face of Pakistan and courts are registering cases against him instead of putting them in the trash can. @BHarwana @PakSword @Shane yeh drama bazi kab tak chala gi?
I vehemently disagree. In shaa Allah there is nothing against him and he will win the cases easily. But the world needs to see that even a popular prime minister is not above the law, this babu culture of being above the law needs to die for ever. That way, when the rest of politicians are brought to justice, PM Imran Khan can also stand up and say that if I can face the courts while being the PM then why can't you?

Things have to look normal IHC can do what ever it wants it is SC that matters.
Yes but it will waste precious time in appeals, time that Pakistan does not have. I mean kya appeal appeal he khelta rehna ha? Besides if IHC gives anti Imran decision and SC rubbishes it than SC will be labelled as pro IK and establishment. There should be some law that since IK was declared sadiq and ameen by the SC and after all appeals against him were rejected by the ECP, all cases now and any new appeal should be put in the trash can. In Pakistan registering fake cases against your rival is a norm. I have been a victim myself so you can see where i am coming from. IK is facing the same norm, if you dont win start registering cases against your rivals. New legislation is needed or the SC needs to step in.

I vehemently disagree. In shaa Allah there is nothing against him and he will win the cases easily. But the world needs to see that even a popular prime minister is not above the law, this babu culture of being above the law needs to die for ever. That way, when the rest of politicians are brought to justice, PM Imran Khan can also stand up and say that if I can face the courts while being the PM then why can't you?
Read my response to bharwana. I am not against what you are saying but in this case this is deliberate and all of this is done on Pakistan's expense. We have the debt crisis, law & order situation, US problem, Afghanistan, water crisis and many more. How long can we afford this drama to continue?

When will this BS stop? He is the PM and the face of Pakistan and courts are registering cases against him instead of putting them in the trash can. @BHarwana @PakSword @Shane yeh drama bazi kab tak chala gi?
Nawaz Sharif was also the PM when cases against him were registered
everyone is equal before law
he should present himself for the case

Nawaz Sharif was also the PM when cases against him were registered
everyone is equal before law
he should present himself for the case
NAWAZ and IK case are very different because 1) Nawaz corruption was exposed in Panama and despite being given ample opportunties and despite his repeated claims of "yeh hain woh Zaria" he was unable to provide evidence. On top of that his daughter submitted fake documents. Nawaz was a PM for the third time.
2) IK on the other hand has no such case, he was proven sadiq and ameen by the top court, all so called objections filed against him with the RO were dismissed and based on that he was allowed to contest elections.
So yes everyone is equal before law but there are no parallels here.

This case will go in dust bin like the dozen cases before it until Shaukat Siddiqui is not dealt with expect stupidities like this to continue

These names tell what's cooking? Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui, Athar Minallah and Iftikhar choudray.....:guns:

NAWAZ and IK case are very different because 1) Nawaz corruption was exposed in Panama and despite being given ample opportunties and despite his repeated claims of "yeh hain woh Zaria" he was unable to provide evidence. On top of that his daughter submitted fake documents. Nawaz was a PM for the third time.
2) IK on the other hand has no such case, he was proven sadiq and ameen by the top court, all so called objections filed against him with the RO were dismissed and based on that he was allowed to contest elections.
So yes everyone is equal before law but there are no parallels here.
the only parallel I drew was that both were PM during the course of the case

Nothing will happen.. This case will also reach its conclusion and then no one will point finger at IK.

Back
Top Bottom