What's new

If voted to power BJP will send army troops to Pakistan: Rajnath Singh

I am compelled to say, you are, Mister, not of his standard. You will never be. Not in this life. You will never achieve the kind of education, knowledge, realization, feelings, understanding, passion that Howard Zinn has achieved in his life. You are not genetically of his standard. Now I strongly believe, some people are genetically inferior to their genetically superior counter parts. And I do not want to talk to genetically inferior people.

You gave me a third class govt propaganda and you want me to believe in that?

Rather see this site which has not been created by any Marxist.
Howard Zinn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also this one:
HowardZinn.org

Now I have seen everything. A self proclaimed communist claiming racial and genetic superiority. Sounds familiar.

Was Herr Hitler also a communist.

So you beleive in genetically superior and inferior people. Just on the other thread you were enquiring about Skin tone of a person to determine whether he is worthy of discussion or not. Marx must be turning in his grave.

You are yet to answer the question posted to you about which burial you'll chosse. Whether Laal Salaam be suitable or the customary Islamic one. Is you beleif stronger than your Faith?

I'll just quote wtf for what he replied in another forum

India had pretty large number of non-Hindus rule the country There were 6 non-Hindu presidents S. RadhaKrishnan (Perennial Philosophy) , Zakir Hussain, Hidayatullah, Fakruddin Ali Ahmed, Giani Zail Singh and Abdul Kalam.

When it comes to prime ministers, Nehru was an atheist. Indira was a "secularist" married to a Parsi. Rajiv was married to a Christian, but I think adopted Hinduism (not sure). Manmohan Singh is Sikh.

The last head of RAW, Hormis Tharakan is a Christian.

When it comes to Chief Ministers, YV Reddy of Andhra is a Christian. Kerala and West Bengal are ruled by Communists (Atheist). Tamilnadu (Karunanidhi) is Atheist/non-Hindu. Kashmir is ruled by Omar Abdullah - Muslim and Punjab by Sikh.

I think that there is reasonable evidence that not just the state, but even the people of India are pretty secular.

I am suddenly slightly more proud about my country after the research!!

No you have a single yardstick for secularism - Communist Rule.

I'll polititely request to take this yardstick and shove it...

in an Angeethi and burn it to ashes. Communist do not beleive in religion - they are atheist. Preaching of Islam would be a crime in communist rule just like Dalai Lama.

Will Indian muslims feel that they are living in a secular enviornment when even their Ajaans will be considered criminal activity??

If North Korea and Nazi Germany are your role model, Best of Luck. Because luck will be the only force saving you.

Last edited:
And just explain to me why should I not? :angry:

What powers does the communist have, huh? :angry:

And by the way SIZE does matter to me!!:azn:

Calm down buddy. No need to panic.

Surely, communists can do almost everything. But, fortunately, they never do it. :lol:

Jo garaj ta hain, woh baras ta nehi....
Safrron parties, i remeber i went to - up about 3 yrs ago with a few of my american friends, One of my friend was wearing some small dress. and some bajrangi tried to pass a comment. When we heard this - i got myself and my friend to chase these buggers they just went invisible in no time.
Point is these arse hole are gut less mofo , they can abuse only the power less, they dont have the guts to face the people who can stand for their right.
They know these uneducated , powerless , hungery unaware ( about their rights) people wont harm them much. they just take them for granted.
But these people have to stand for them selve. like bose said - If you suffer you are worst than the person who made you suffer.
I have not much sympathy for them people. they have to stan for themselve and when they try to stand up - i will come out and help them get on their knees.
-----------------------
Khajur - chill man - We al lknew he is pakistanio but that doesnt make a dime of diffrence, this guy just put his point across- if you think its worth responding respond - don't look at his nationality.

I have started to like communist - because he is becoming much more discourse friendly.

Calm down buddy. No need to panic.

Surely, communists can do almost everything. But, fortunately, they never do it. :lol:

lol thats very much right- communist are perfectionist and in this chaotic world that just wont come - so communism is just not possible. they know it themselves. so they shy away from doing the big step they know its almost impossible to achieve it.

lol good one though torpedo brother :lol:

Back
Top Bottom